Galaxy Innovations Fly T2 (GI FLY T2) - Talk | TV Box + DVB-T2 chip AMLogic 8726-MX

Rep: (2)
DiscussionGalaxy Innovations Fly T2 (GI FLY T2)
PictureGalaxy Innovations Fly T2 - TV Box + DVB-T2 on AMLogic 8726-MX chip

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Description
Officialsitemanufacturer.

• Android OS 4.2

• Full compatibility with DVB-T / DVB-T2 standards
• Decompression MPEG2 / MPEG4
• HDMI output
• Video support: 720p, 1080p
• Playing various multimedia files: MKV, H.264, M2TS, AC3, LPCM, AAC, MP3, WMA, WAV, XVID, FLV, FLAC, Jpeg, DTS, etc.
• Two USB 2.0 ports
• SD card slot
• PVR and TimeShift functions
• Built-in Wi-Fi
• Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
• Support for Internet services: Skype, Internet browser, YouTube, IPTV, Google Market
• DLNA support
• Software update via USB or SD card
• Support for 2D / 3D games Andriod: Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds, etc.
• XBMC Media Center
• Support for Wi-Fi keyboard and mouse (optional)
• Dimensions WxDxH: 165x145x28mm

Specifications
  • SoC: Amlogic 8726-MX
  • CPU: ARM Dual Cortex-A9 1.5GHz
  • GPU: Mali-400 MP
  • DRAM: DDRIII 1GB
  • Flash: MLC 4GB
  • Android OS: Android4.2

• Video codecs: MPEG-1/2/4 ASP, DivX 3/4/5, XviD, H.264 (1920x1080p @ 30fps), SVC, MVC, VC-1, WMV, H.263, AVS, WebM, RMVB, RealVideo, VP6, VP8 up to 1080P
  • Video formats: * .mkv, * .ts, * .m2ts, * .tp, * .mov, * .mp4, * .rm, * .rmvb, * .wmv, * .avi, * .mpg, * .mpeg , * .dat, * .vob, * .flv, * .asf
  • Resolution: 720P, 1080I, 1080P, 4: 3 and 16: 9 aspect ratio
  • Audio codecs: MPEG 1/2 / 2.5, Audio Layer 1/2/3, WMA Version 4, 4.1, 7, 8, 9, WMA Pro, PCM, Vorbis, Flac, ALAC, APE, AAC-LC, AAC-HE , AC-3, DTS, Real Audio
  • Audio formats: * .mp3, * .wma, * .wav, * .ogg, * .flac, * .mka, * .mp4, * .aac, * .ape, * .alac, * .mpeg, * .mp1 , * .mp2, * .mpa, * .ogg

Photo and video
Receiver Photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Receiver board photos
Attached Image

Youtube Video Reviews

Software
v4.4.0.46
v4.4.0.48- Preset shortcuts for ivi.ru applications, HD movies,
LazyMedia, Megogo, Online TV Shows, TVZavr, Zoomby.
v4.4.0.71- Added localization of the graphical menu in Ukrainian
v4.4.0.72- Correction of localization errors in the graphical menu in Ukrainian
Supported external USB devices, remotes, etc.
  • Keyboards: WKC12 Rii mini-keyboard (touchpad), All-in-One MediaKeyboard
  • Webcams: SVEN IC-650, Logitech HD Pro Webcam c920, Logitech HD Webcam c310
  • Other: 3D SOUND card (Genius microphone), Logitech USB speakers, GAL LM-FM009 - two-way remote for Smart TV (keyboard, gyro mouse, learnable IR remote)

Useful
Getting ROOT on the Gi FLY T2
Recovery
Gettingroot
Recoverythrough the RECOVERY menu
Programsfor smartphone, tablet
Third-party launchers:Simple tv launcher, Tv launcher
Mini review(fromSVIU7 )
InstructionAttached fileManual_GI FLY T2.pdf(20.68 MB)

Galaxy Innovations Fly T2 (Post SVIU7 # 39299389)
OptionDLNA settings fromops1946
Multifunctional media playerKODI
Programs for rebooting, power off:Quick reboot(Root)Holo light reboot- ROOT

K
For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 30.08.19, 08:47
Reason for editing: Getting ROOT on the Gi FLY T2

Rep: (1)
Is torrent TV okay? Does anyone already use?

* kbakrmltogvk, if you give a test account, I can test

I don’t even know what a test account is. I just looked in search of whether there is a hybrid of consoles from android and dvbt-2. The processor and RAM are not very, therefore I ask whether it pulls without freezes.

Rep: (266)
Hurray, I was able to get root rights on our device, just as I do not remember exactly. if there are people willing to take a chance, then we can try again to get rights on your device. and there, if possible, I’ll do a manual

* kbakrmltogvk, a test account for torrent TV, it’s (TV) as if it’s not free and they ask for money there

And what is the processor not so good about? It can watch Full HD 1080p over the network, but with torrents what miracles should be, or is Ultra HD already broadcasting there?

Post has been editedmunche - 01.08.14, 14:02

Rep: (142)
The processor and RAM are not very

An analogue (percent and amount of memory) works without problems with an HD picture on a bunch of Torrent Stream Controller + Ace Stream Engine for Android 2.2.5 in MX Player 1.7.29 neon, I’m sure that Zaikof will not be on this device either.
torrent TV did not master in view of the fee.

Post has been editedGuRuLviv - 01.08.14, 14:09

Herehttp://pokupka-5.ru/products/category/74544consoles are almost twice as strong, but without dvbt.
If you had an android player, where in one "selected" playlist you could collect all the sources, it would be cool. Maybe it already is?

Getting ROOT on the Gi FLY T2

I want to remind you that everything that you do, we are not responsible. This information is for informational purposes only. And for everything that you do, you are responsible.

We will need this archive to get root:Attached fileGi_FLY_T2_root_by_NRM-Hawk.zip(1.21 MB)

Instruction
  1. The set-top box and computer must be connected toto one Internet (connection via cable or wi-fi does not matter).
  2. Unpack the downloaded archiveGi_FLY_T2_root_by_NRM-Hawk.zip to the root of the C: \ drive
  3. Go to the unpacked folder along the pathC: \ adbt2 \ app
  4. Install the applicationSuperSU.apk from this folder to the device. (Or from the play market).
  5. Next we need to find outip address of the console . To do this, we need to go to settings .
    Attached Image

6. Next, select your connection method bywi-fi or by cable
    The prefix is ​​connected via wi-fi
    • If the prefix is ​​connected via wi-fi, then you need to go to the sectionwifi settings and press the button menu
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

• Next, select the item "Advanced Features"
      Attached Image

• Here we are interested in the fieldIP address . In my case it’s 192.168.100.8
    The prefix is ​​connected by cable
    • If the prefix is ​​connected by cable, then you need to go to the section internet settings and select an item Connection Information
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

• In this section, we are interested in the fieldIP address . In my case it’s 192.168.100.9

7. The next step we needour program indicate which ip address is our prefix.
  8. To do this, we need to in the folderC: \ adbt2 right click on file by NRM-Hawk Root.bat and select an item to change .
    Attached Image

9. Will opentext editor .
    In this file we need to change192.168.100.9 on your ip address which we learned in paragraph 6 .
    Attached Image

10. After changessave and close the text notebook .
  11. Now double click on the fileby NRM-Hawk Root.bat and the process of getting root right
  12. The program will ask us to press any button several times. We certainly click.
  13. Then when the program does everything,she will restart prefix.
    Attached Image

14. We are waiting for the prefix to turn on and now we can congratulate ourselves, we successfully got root

Post has been editedklich007 - 06.11.16, 16:46
Reason for editing: reduced to PR standards

Hello everyone, there is a way to get root rights on our device morehere

Nrm-hawk @ 08/01/2014, 20:42*
way to get root rights

as usualutoo-rootno way? only a complicated option with two devices?
1 Download.
2 In the application menu we find UPGRADE / UPDATE, or whatever you call it, what to install firmware.
3 There we choose where to get utoo-root and press the pedal to flash all the way.
4 The device will reboot and voila.

GuRuLviv @ 08/02/2014, 01:53*
and normal utoo-root in any way? only a complicated option with two devices?

Unfortunately, this method does not work on our device. First of all I tried this method and many others.
He just does not see this file. Archives with firmware have some kind of signature with a verification of the amount and an indication of the version.
Here is a screen
At the root of the flash drive is the firmware archive and the one that you gave.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editednrm-hawk - 01.08.14, 22:21

Nrm-hawk @ 08/01/2014, 10:14*
He just does not see this file

and rename? to start in the same? signature is present. But such a dumb question, but how about the recovery of the case, is there al no, well, if there is something from it?
check how it worksAttached fileOTAUpgrade.apk(112.51 KB)
from my branch.

Post has been editedGuRuLviv - 01.08.14, 22:32

GuRuLviv @ 08/02/2014, 02:23*
Nrm-hawk @ 08/01/2014, 10:14*
He just does not see this file

and rename? to start in the same? signature is present. But such a dumb question, but how about the recovery of the case, is there al no, well, if there is something from it?

tried to rename, does not help. I tried to change the firmware, according to the archiver, the archive is corrupted. Yes, the patch is signed, but the prefix does not accept such a signature.
You can get into the recovery using adb reboot recovery, but when you try to install any patches, it gives an error. There is no Kastroma recovery yet, but if necessary, then I will collect

GuRuLviv @ 08/02/2014, 02:23*
check how OTAUpgrade.apk works (112.51 KB)
from my branch.

Wow, cool stuff. did not know about the existence of such. Thank you very much for the useful thing.
But unfortunately it also does not work, because the recovery does not want to accept such a patch
screen
Attached Image

Post has been editednrm-hawk - 01.08.14, 22:44

There is a hole on the back of the case, there is a button in it. Turn it off from the outlet, press the button with a paper clip / needle, turn it on and wait for the recovery menu to appear, then you can stop giving the button.
Recovery files for raising the receiver will be a week

I wanted to clarify the accuracy of the information:
Attached Image

isn't it a fake?
If it does not, it would be a complete set of this device in the header.

Post has been editedGuRuLviv - 02.08.14, 10:53

GuRuLviv @ 08/02/2014, 14:51*
I wanted to clarify the accuracy of the information:
[attachment = "4917759: na57W6Jm ... OishA_1_.png"]

isn't it a fake?
If it does not, it would be a complete set of this device in the header.
no, This is not a fake. Only in this console, not 3, but 2 USB. HereGI FLY T2in the photo a complete set. Not counting the wires. Yes, there is a remote control and a microphone in it

Posted on 08/02/2014, 11:02:

In the evening when I get home I will lay out a complete set in a hat

Post has been editednrm-hawk - 02.08.14, 11:04

Gyro remote with microphone is not included. I have such a remote control, I can take a photo

Munche @ 08/02/2014, 15:08*
Gyro remote with microphone is not included. I have such a remote control, I can take a photo

And I had this remote in the kit. Looks like it depends on the store. Additional option to better buy. Although I agree with you. It does not seem complex. Because 4 buttons do not perform the actions that are written on them. And his color is black. And everything is white in the kit. So I became the owner of an additional option

Post has been editednrm-hawk - 02.08.14, 11:28

Nrm-hawk @ 08/02/2014, 11:14*
remote control was included

can you learn more about the microphone in the remote control with the test?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/05/20, 21:02