> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

We retrieve personal data from a damaged / broken machine

Rep: (2808)
We retrieve personal data from a damaged / broken machine

Attached Image

It's no secret that with our "smart" devices anything can happen, including such an unpleasant breakdown as a broken touchscreen. What to do in this case? After all, it left all our data: contacts, messages, etc.

Of course, the simplest solution is to replace the damaged screen. But if it is not, and the data is needed yesterday? In this topic we will try to collect all possible ways to restore the data we need.

Solutions
Enable USB debugging
Connect USB mouse and USB keyboard at the same time.

1. The most obvious is changing the touchscreen. Where to get? Ask inaccessories themeyour device orhere.

2. If the device supportsMHL protocol, you can try to connect it via HDMI to a monitor or TV. We connect the mouse via Bluetooth or USB and in case of successful connection we try to save our data to the memory card.

3. If USB debugging was enabled, then try using the ADB command
adb pull /data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/contacts2.db
or through the applicationQtADB. You can read more about ADB in this thread.ADB and all that can be done with it

4. We try to get contacts using the application.MyPhoneExplorer. We put and copy the contents to the computer. The telephone part of the program is installed without confirmation from the display.USB debugging must be enabled!

5. ThroughDroid Explorer (PC) - how to pull out the contacts (Post # 12272051)

6. Another way through the system menuRemoving personal data from damaged / broken machine (Post # 33349654)

7. Through the Wonershare MobileGo app:Extract private data from damaged / broken machine (Post # 37392987)

8. If Viber was installed on PCRemoving personal data from a damaged / broken machine (Post nic-flas_VRN36RU # 45351907)

9. Online contacts2.db to vCard converter

10. Enable USB debugging using screenshots(if the touch works, but the screen does not work)

11. Method for Samsung with disabled USB debugging

12. Access to a smartphone with a broken screen. Requires a PC with installed GNU / Linux (for example, Ubuntu)

The method of obtaining contacts in the open form without root and without online converters.

Experience in recovering data from dead or half-dead smartphones on an MTK processor

ZTE Blade AF3 (Spreadtrum SC7731)

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 23.03.19, 22:47
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (68)
* @gmap,
I did not see the CWRP, which requires swipe, but this does not mean that this can not be, it is better to clarify the owners of the same apparatus in his topic

Rep: (34)
* LKA_ when started it requires swipe to resolve changes in the system

Rep: (0)
Hello! You need to get contacts from Samsung Galaxy 4
The screen is broken and does not work, there is no sensor, the computer via the cable sees the phone.
Not rutted, the debugging mode on the USB was not included. Synchronization in Google was not.
Samsung Svitch and Kies Phone do not see.
what should I do?

Rep: (9)
Good day to everyone, dear! Tell me why UserData in the backup ROM does not work out in EXT4? I can not do anything with it, with a dozen tried methods (MT6735M, DEXP IXion ES250).
Attached Image
Link to the userData itselfhttp://transfiles.ru/td8re

Rep: (405)
And ... @ 28.05.18, 17:57*
The screen is broken and does not work,

* AND...,
Here 2 of you 2 options
1. Replace the screen
2. Do not (or are not expensive to flash)
By budget, the same thing: blush:

Posted on 01.06.2018, 13:06:

Lentsch @ 31.05.18, 12:46*
I can not do anything with him

* lentsch,
What is the task?

Rep: (9)
geogsm, my task is to find out how to unpack these files of the UserData type, which go to the ROM without a file system or with a damaged FS, as the definition programs are written .System and some others that are on the screen as ext4, unpackled without problems. Aserdata is only interested in Due to the pullout of the data. I will try other options today today.

Rep: (1060)
* Ser2303 , the topic is about it. Read the header if you have questions - ask. Do not forget to specify the device.

Rep: (24)
Hello. Ritmix RMP-470 Android 4.0.4
Touch does not work as a password when turned on.
The root is not, only the volume of the recovery works only the volume buttons, the power button does not respond (not in the recovery button ON works).
Is it possible to activate USB debugging?

Has anyone tried this way?
https://habr.com/post/210472/

Post has been editedsmart-e - 03.06.18, 16:41
Reason for editing: Completed.

* smart-e,
On HabrГ©, the variation of the zero point of the header.
You can also try to connect the mouse over the ex.
still pay attention to the header 14

Rep: (1)
Given:
The broken Lenovo A6010 display that after switching on goes into the cyclic reboot.
Included USB debug
Purpose:
Extract photos and videos.

Methods solutions?

Rep: (76)
* kis-1605 ,
Cap theme for whom? Instructions for modelsMTK

Spaceatbru @ 11.06.2018, 09:12*
* kis-1605 ,
Cap theme for whom? Instructions for modelsMTK

And what is the percent of the perks?

* kis-1605 ,
Sori! Now something will find out. You may have to contact the service, well, or I send to withdraw.
I tried to flash a bottle through the fastbut, the sustheas for revival?

there isautomatic disconnection. It is necessary to merge only the lady of UserData. Section marking is in the profile topic of this model.

Post has been editedSpaceATBru - 11.06.18, 10:10
Reason for editing: Added instructions

Spaceatbru @ 11.06.2018, 10:00*
* kis-1605 ,
Sori! Now something will find out. You may have to contact the service, well, or I send to withdraw.
I tried to flash a bottle through the fastbut, the sustheas for revival?

So far I have tried anything. This is for the sake of interest ... I want to try to remove the photo without replacing the display.

Greetings! Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition has been updated, after which it went to a reboot, where is this moment (can anyone in Novosibirsk help get mellow, video and contacts ???

Rep: (243)
* Tochini763. , Put the custom recording via PC if it is in the discussion of your beast Making a backup date on the CD card. Pursuing and cutting the date through the TWRP: rolleyes:

Post has been editedSer2303 - 29.06.18, 12:26

Rep: (1589)
Ser2303 @ 06/29/18, 12:25*
Put custom recording via PC
And for this, the loader D.B. Unlocked.

Guys, help the girl! Sony Zet5 phone hangs at the download stage and nor go here. It is very necessary to get a photo and SMS from him! Debugging on YUSB included and root rights are installed ...: Girl_Cray:

ZTE BLADE AF3 (Spreadtrum SC7731), broke the touch, bodies not loaded into the system, hangs on butanimations, even the starting melody does not lose to the end.
Tel cheap, repair do not want, but need contacts.
If you connect to the computer, it is defined as "Direct-Access Linux File-CD Gadget 0310 PQ: 0 ANSI:"
In other words, the bodies began to consider himself as a USB-sidewo without media.
Stock Removers, from useful - you can clean the cache and date, but we need the date, and the cache cleaning was useless.

We take TWRP here:
ZTE Blade AF3 / A5 / AF5 - Firmware
Uznaikaz @ 12/30/16, 09:15*
Ported TWRP 3.0.2-0 on our body. Checking, on A5, everything seems to the slave. Attached filetWRP-3.0.2-0_BLADE_AF3.IMG (11.55 MB)

Softtin from here:
UpgradeDownload / ResearchDownload
Memoalex @ 04.26.18, 10:17*

Install TWRP according to the instructions from here:
ZTE Blade AF3 / A5 / AF5 - Firmware
MetallWarrior1 @ 09.11.17, 16:12*
Found a simpler method for installing the recovery through the ResearchDownLoad program, press two hex walls and remove all the checkboxes. We only press the recovery on the path to the recovery file and choose the desired and all.

Additionally, you will need absolutely any firmware in the .pac format, which this software will check during the configuration, who will need - find ourselves.

We overload bodies to a new recovery as usual by holding the volume up and power, you do not need anything swipe, bodies are immediately available on adbu with rutual rights, let us give contacts according to the instructions from the header.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 26.12.18, 23:57
Reason for editing: Added a topic header

LKA_ @ 2.07.18, 7:47*
Absolutely any firmware in the .pac format will be required.

Any of the branch, or any of other phones ?? Some kind of misleading!

Now the curious will receive bricks, and will be headed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01.12.20, 13:55