I will share how I restored contacts ...
The other day I broke the screen on my device, all the data on the phone, and last connected it to usb in charging mode (offensively because debugging via usb was turned on), but there was a backup copy from it usingNandroid manager
restored contacts2.db ... By the way, my backup in android 4.0.4 was recognized, but did not open any data (backup from android 4.4, possibly because of this), installedBluestacks
I added a backup folder to it, installed Nandroid Manager, everything read and I was able to extract the contacts2.db file from the data.ext4.tar archive ... Then I went through the Internet and forums, and for some reason methods are described everywhere using programming languages (which I donвЂ™t know), or to get numbers without names .... however, on one English site I found an Excel file with a macro that ultimately creates vCard - this option suited me perfectly ...... what I did:
1. Installed SQLiteStudio prog from of. site
2. Connected contacts2.db as a DB
3. Right-click on the data table - export, default csv format, did not touch all other settings, it turned out data.csv
4. Launched the file convert-contacts2.db-data-to-vcard-vcf.xlsmconvert-contacts2.db-data-to-vcard-vcf.rar
5. In Excel, I turned on the Developer panel, in it Macros - I selected convertDatatoContacts - run ->selected a csv file .... voila all the contacts in the list
6. Then executed the second macro writeContactstovCard - as a result, in the same folder where the file convert-contacts2.db-data-to-vcard-vcf.xlsm lies, vCard.vcf appeared
7. When I threw it into the phone and downloaded, then only 7 contacts displayed correctly, because were in English, everyone else in Russian signed up with krakozyabry ... I tried to import via google contacts .... everything was displayed correctly .... synchronized with the phone and still rejoice .....
I hope infa will helpPost has been editedromtech - 27.07.15, 12:07