Pull data from the brick (asus padfone 2) asus padfone 2 OS and firmware:
Android 4.1 Description of the problem:
The other day flew firmware with Padfone 2, and a photo with him were desperately needed!
Recover from the top (as advised in the center of the service) are not able to put a second system.
I dig deeper on the web and in general .... or I do not know how to search for, or nothing sensible ...There have been actions:
Solved the problem because (based on taking an article about the firmware and solution of the problems of treatment of bricks:
worlok @ 07.12.2012, 20:58
1.Skachivaem archive with the necessary root pack a68.zip files (18.67 MB)
. Unpack it in the c: \ Boot (folder can choose any, but later in the way instructions on that folder).
2.Ckachivaem date for your Padfone 2 latest firmware from the caps, carefully look at the flash region. unpack the downloaded archive file to RU_xx-x.x.x.xx-0-ota-user. in the same folder where you extracted the previous archive. And rename it to update.zip (not required, but it's more convenient.
3.Perevodim PadFone in Recovery mode: press simultaneously power key and the volume down.
4. In the menu that opens, select the first item Entre recovery mode and use the power button to confirm the selection. The phone will start loading.
5.Podklyuchaem PadFone cord to a computer, wait for the driver installation. If you do not set - specify the path to the previously downloaded fresh firewood from ASUS
6. Open a command prompt Start-Run- cmd. It is typed "cd C: \ Boot" and press Enter
7. Execute the following commands: enter the command "adb devices" (the answer should be tipoList of devices attached<numbers and letters>recoveryEsli numbers and letters does not, then the driver is not installed or not properly installed), enter the command
"Adb push update.zip / data / media" file must be copied to the body and write the copied volume (if you get the answer:. Failed to copy 'update.zip' to '\ data \ media': Permission deniedznachit again a problem in the drivers probute reset manually or by A68Tools.exe Utility sacrisgm, it puts the driver when running, and may overload the telephone in fastboot and recovery mode)
8. Do not overloading the phone from yrecovery, select the item apply update from external storage.
9. In the next menu, choose the file update.zip our firmware. Then everything will be done automatically.
[Quote name = "worlok" date = "07.12.2012, 20:58" post = 17628828]
Later in recovery, select the item apply update from external storage, there we find the desired folder (Its name is required for the command line with all capital letters and signs)
I needed as I wrote earlier photos, and they in the DCIM folder
Further instead struck from the citations introduce adb pull / data / media / DCIM
The command line will start up with the address where it is copied to the computer
If you go to copy all that is on the brick team looks adb pull / data / media
Hopefully someone helped. If this topic was, do not judge strictly.Post has been editedTrogrul - 04.06.15, 22:53