> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

We retrieve personal data from a damaged / broken machine

Rep: (2808)
We retrieve personal data from a damaged / broken machine

Attached Image

It's no secret that with our "smart" devices anything can happen, including such an unpleasant breakdown as a broken touchscreen. What to do in this case? After all, it left all our data: contacts, messages, etc.

Of course, the simplest solution is to replace the damaged screen. But if it is not, and the data is needed yesterday? In this topic we will try to collect all possible ways to restore the data we need.

Solutions
Enable USB debugging
Connect USB mouse and USB keyboard at the same time.

1. The most obvious is changing the touchscreen. Where to get? Ask inaccessories themeyour device orhere.

2. If the device supportsMHL protocol, you can try to connect it via HDMI to a monitor or TV. We connect the mouse via Bluetooth or USB and in case of successful connection we try to save our data to the memory card.

3. If USB debugging was enabled, then try using the ADB command
adb pull /data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/contacts2.db
or through the applicationQtADB. You can read more about ADB in this thread.ADB and all that can be done with it

4. We try to get contacts using the application.MyPhoneExplorer. We put and copy the contents to the computer. The telephone part of the program is installed without confirmation from the display.USB debugging must be enabled!

5. ThroughDroid Explorer (PC) - how to pull out the contacts (Post # 12272051)

6. Another way through the system menuRemoving personal data from damaged / broken machine (Post # 33349654)

7. Through the Wonershare MobileGo app:Extract private data from damaged / broken machine (Post # 37392987)

8. If Viber was installed on PCRemoving personal data from a damaged / broken machine (Post nic-flas_VRN36RU # 45351907)

9. Online contacts2.db to vCard converter

10. Enable USB debugging using screenshots(if the touch works, but the screen does not work)

11. Method for Samsung with disabled USB debugging

12. Access to a smartphone with a broken screen. Requires a PC with installed GNU / Linux (for example, Ubuntu)

The method of obtaining contacts in the open form without root and without online converters.

Experience in recovering data from dead or half-dead smartphones on an MTK processor

ZTE Blade AF3 (Spreadtrum SC7731)

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 23.03.19, 22:47
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (99)
* Dryin,
Ruta rights were removed, and the program that became systemic after the installation of the root was not deleted. To put the root and delete this program, but then the root of rights will remain. It's easier to flash. firmware from scratch.

Rep: (0)
Hey.
Here is such a problem: samsung s5, broke the screen. The touchpad seems like the same does not work. The phone itself works, accepts calls a message and so on. Contention sometimes highlights the "NESAAD" buttons and left which.
But. The main problem is a graphic password to enter the phone. Accordingly, I can not enter.
Contacts and photos are not so important ... much more important notes.
Give the council please?)

Crashed a display, pins there is how to throw it out to remove photos from the mobile phone

Gataway Wiko.
OS and firmware: Android

Description of the problem:
Hello everyone!
First, I apologize that right away with the question of you, but the search did not give anything and myphoneExplorer does not see the mobile phone, so I decided to write, hoping to get help.

Slightly preambles: the mobile phone fell, touchscreen Khan, does not react to anything, although it turns on. Pincode is present so that no one thought that Mobile Mobby.

Fully on the factory version is not released now, you need to save the data. Google Akka is not. There is no clouds. The new screen is now expensive, maybe later when.

Well, the question itself: is there any option, connect to a USB to a computer, set a pinkode to unlock it and remove the data on the computer?

I will be very grateful for your help. The theme is my first here, do not be bad and do not throw slippers.

Attached file20161212_140019.jpg.(3.06 MB)

Rep: (83)
aynidhelp

Samsung GT-i8552 Galaxy Win Duos

The phone fell, the touch - to smithereens. It is necessary to pull the contacts-photo-cho-there-even-there. Kies apparatus sees, but requires unlock, and the touch is dead, does not respond to touch. The device is not routing and, moreover, the debugging on YUSB is not included. Something can be done? Firmware - stock, 4.1, respectively, Smart Switch does not connect with the device.

Rep: (1)
PRUF @ 11.08.16, 03:10*
I found a way to get contacts from Samsung'ov without debugging enabled via USB.

It only takes two off.programmy from Samseng: is Samsung Kies and Samsung Smart Switch.

Install both programs. The order is not critical. In the installer, all painted in detail, how to install.

1. Open Smart Switch and do the backup. Waiting for completion of the process.
2. The backup is stored on the path: C: \ Users \ Username Computer \ Documents. The file is called Contact.spb
3. To open this file, and we need to Samsung Kies. Open the Samsung Kies, left click on the tab "Contact Us" and select "Open the file with a contact," we are looking for a file in C: \ Users \ Username Computer \ Documents \ Backup \
4. Open the file in the program will show all the numbers that have been on the phone. And if someone has to be. On top there is a button "Save as ..", can be saved in several formats (.spb, .csv and .vcf)

Try. I have everything worked out.
Good luck!

And if the module is broken and the locks on the finger and password are?

Post has been editeddva974 - 23.12.16, 07:39
Reason for editing: Removed the hyperkey in the spoiler (4.19 resource rules).

Good day!
Samsung S4 i9505 was covered with a motherboard (the power controller burned). The phone is already tired, to repair a lot of money to invest I do not want to consider the option of replacing the board, but then I understand the personal data not to return .... Maybe tell me the workshop where it can be soldered? Or where will you help get personal data?

Guys, I have Sony Xperia L (C2105) Android 6.0.1 CyanogenMod 13
I sat in VK, the phone went out, BSOD Sorry appeared, The Phone Crashed, the bottom of the recovery time was filled with an endless reboot: it turns on as usual, then the CM animation with a face, which simultaneously hangs when the lock screen can already appear, but instead of it Reboot

The phone remained pictures, documents, etc.

The computer does not respond to the phone in any way if it should open on the computer when it is turned off, then write, because it has problems with charging and USB, then I will solder

Another option, is it possible to restore the firmware without formatting internal memory with microSD via CWM?

Or are other data extraction paths possible?

I would also like to add to your post above that after cresh the CrashDump folder of 448 MB appeared on the map, inside the crash-ymd-hms-1 archive and the dumplog.txt text, in the archive, a lot of .bin files, who knows that it ?

And another question, is there any a video recovery on this phone or should I install it yourself? I tried to clamp all the combinations of the buttons, it just turns on and loaded, but! When the "Settings-Restoration and Reset" did formatting, the phone passed into the mod recovery!

Post has been editedrpdshnik. - 24.12.16, 23:21

Rep: (50)
Please add to the cap.
USB-mouse and USB-keyboard, with the same time, you can connect to almost any phone that supports AOA (Android
Open Accessory), at the request of Google - it is solely responsible for all be devices with Android 4.0.4 or higher, but in practice - to 4.1.2.
At the same ebay (and elsewhere) can be obtained j5Create JUH660 (hub, operating in two modes - AOA and OTG). The cost - about $ 24-25.
The keyboard and mouse are included themselves when connected to a phone, no user action is required.
Irreplaceable thing for any smart with android 4.1.2 and above, even without the support OTG, if broken touchscreen!

Post has been editedesasoft - 20.04.17, 00:34
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (6)
Tell me, can I find the data anywhere?

The screen crashed, otherwise it seems to work. USB debug mode has not been turned on. When connecting to a computer, it is not displayed as an external disk (but the sound of the device connection is played in Windows).

Rep: (558)
* ono-tole ,
And here were psychics from the TNT channel and guess the phone model, as the device was determined in the task manager ... Whether the touch responds to touch and other secrets: unsure:

Post has been editedMu_Shu - 28.12.16, 22:37

* Mu_Shu,
Model Zopo ZP100, Android Default, I do not remember the number, probably 4.0.3, without root. INtask manager Not determined. Probably mean device Manager ? It defines like Linux File-CD Gadget USB Device. The "Devices and Printers" tab is displayed as ZP100, but no files do not give. Once upon a time he had already connected it to this computer, but then USB debugging was included. Touchscreen seems to be working.

Post has been editedono-tole - 28.12.16, 23:31

Rep: (558)
* ono-tole Well, if the touch works, then by memory in the blind, open the curtain and poke on 1 cm below the top of the screen. Must become a flash drive. And then you can get to the screenshots before debugging (read 2-3 pages up)
PS. About the dispatcher made a reservation

Post has been editedMu_Shu - 28.12.16, 23:46

* Mu_Shu,
I tried several times, unfortunately, it does not help. In general, there were Wi-Fi from above, GPS, "flight mode", brightness, etc. And there seems to be connected to the computer to the computer.

Rep: (3)
Friends, and if I have a dead phone at all? And it does not turn on? Can I pull the info how to pull out? Dummy, the protective screen was protected by the glass itself, but does not turn on.

Post has been editedWebdance - 09.01.17, 02:31

Good day comrades! Phone Samsung GT-i9190 The screen is dead, but on USB cable with a computer calmly go to it and in the SD card. How can I pull the contacts in which file do they lie in the phone? Thanks!

Good afternoon! Broke the screen on z3 +, there are many pictures on it: unsure :. How can I download all photos on the computer (it is necessary to lock the screen and until it is not to remove the photo and the mouse also stopped connecting after the fall)?
P. S. USB debug is enabled.

Not able to man decided to unbelieving data from the broken Samsung Galaxy A3

SAMSUNG GALAXY A300F / DS
OS and Firmware: Android-Version is unknown as the smartphone is smashed.

Description of the problem:
Good day. I first encountered such a problem, there was a new Samsung Galaxy A300F / DS, it seems like how much I remember it is called version 2015. It was yes he surfaced by falling out of the 4th floor window on asphalt.
The screen is completely broken, however, the signs of viability This unit shows, namely: the sound of the charger connection, the sound of the sound button (if you click up the sound, and if the phone goes into the vibration mode and, respectively, when connecting the charger vibrates).
I do not know how I managed to turn on how it happened. We will continue to the very essence of the problem.
I need a lot of data on this smartphone for it did not have time to download important screenshots to the cloud, the many accounts and applications with authentication in which the same many data we need are attached to this smartphone.

There have been actions:
First of all, I certainly inserted a USB cord and tried to find a device through my computer, a bummer of the device is not visible. Reading many articles decided first to try the kies- officially proposed solution from Samsung and faced the fact that the program does not see the device. A little thought and reading came to the conclusion that the device is not turned on on the device (and the screen lock is in the form of PIN)
I downloaded the adb_run program to try to connect a smartphone to a laptop and display the management of them by the same on a laptop, downloaded Java installed, the driver for the smartphone updated, but ran into an error error: no Devices Found.
Without a long time thinking and realizing that the program also does not see the device, I began to google even diligently and realized that it should get root rights for the device.
I downloaded the ODIN V3.07 and V3.10.6 program as it was not sure what version it will be better for my device.
Following all the instructions downloaded the CF-AUTO-ROOT-A3LTE-A3LTEXX-SMA300F.TAR.MD5 file
Chose it in the PDA field and pressed the start but nothing happened, more precisely, how, in the Monsgen's window, the following
<OSM>Enter CS for MD5 ..
<OSM>Check MD5 .. Do not unplug the cable ..
<OSM>Please wait ..
<OSM>CF-Auto-Root-a3lte-a3ltexx-sma300f.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM>Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully ..
<OSM>Leave CS ..
<OSM>All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 0)
Again, the google understood that Odin also sees my device (and both versions)
I came to this wonderful conclusion comparing the screenshots of people more experienced than me.
It turned out that in the cage ID: COM My device does not appear and even in messages there are no notifications that the device is connected or found.
And then the most funny start, as I understood on the smartphone is not translated into the desired "firmware mode" (updates, downloading, ran into several names). Having read how I realized that I didn't come out that I could neither turn off my smartphone either to translate it into this mode (as the screen was smashed and nothing could be seen on it).
Here I realized that I was in a dead end and actually decided to write here on the forum than before I had never been doing in life.
The actually the question is formed next - how to access the smartphone on which the USB debug is not enabled, to which you cannot get root rights that cannot be translated into downloading mode, and which for some reason does not want to turn off when you press the power button (how much it did not hold It does not turn off, no sound of vibration and when disabling and connecting back USB, it only publishes the sound as when the charger is connected).
I hope and I hope for the opinion and help of smart people and distinguish between me.
I apologize in advance if the text or something is not proposed correctly, not correct, or too long, since this is my first experience.

In stock Tablet Acer Iconia A 701 with a broken screen (solid black stain) How to pull out the data from it photos and video ??? Thanks in advance!!!!!

Guys help please eat Samsung A5, motherboard in half, chip internal memory is intact, can I get the data from it? Well, very necessary they

Post has been editedFOX0990. - 21.01.17, 11:55

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01.12.20, 14:22