> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

We retrieve personal data from a damaged / broken machine

Rep: (2807)
We retrieve personal data from a damaged / broken machine

Attached Image

It's no secret that with our "smart" devices anything can happen, including such an unpleasant breakdown as a broken touchscreen. What to do in this case? After all, it left all our data: contacts, messages, etc.

Of course, the simplest solution is to replace the damaged screen. But if it is not, and the data is needed yesterday? In this topic we will try to collect all possible ways to restore the data we need.

Solutions
Enable USB debugging
Connect USB mouse and USB keyboard at the same time.

1. The most obvious is changing the touchscreen. Where to get? Ask inaccessories themeyour device orhere.

2. If the device supportsMHL protocol, you can try to connect it via HDMI to a monitor or TV. We connect the mouse via Bluetooth or USB and in case of successful connection we try to save our data to the memory card.

3. If USB debugging was enabled, then try using the ADB command
adb pull /data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/contacts2.db
or through the applicationQtADB. You can read more about ADB in this thread.ADB and all that can be done with it

4. We try to get contacts using the application.MyPhoneExplorer. We put and copy the contents to the computer. The telephone part of the program is installed without confirmation from the display.USB debugging must be enabled!

5. ThroughDroid Explorer (PC) - how to pull out the contacts (Post # 12272051)

6. Another way through the system menuRemoving personal data from damaged / broken machine (Post # 33349654)

7. Through the Wonershare MobileGo app:Extract private data from damaged / broken machine (Post # 37392987)

8. If Viber was installed on PCRemoving personal data from a damaged / broken machine (Post nic-flas_VRN36RU # 45351907)

9. Online contacts2.db to vCard converter

10. Enable USB debugging using screenshots(if the touch works, but the screen does not work)

11. Method for Samsung with disabled USB debugging

12. Access to a smartphone with a broken screen. Requires a PC with installed GNU / Linux (for example, Ubuntu)

The method of obtaining contacts in the open form without root and without online converters.

Experience in recovering data from dead or half-dead smartphones on an MTK processor

ZTE Blade AF3 (Spreadtrum SC7731)

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 23.03.19, 22:47
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (0)
Description of the problem:
Hi everyone! Old phone broke, Redmi 4x. The phone had not very sweet. The screen is black and covered in splinters, the sensor does not work too, of course (the only response that I get from it is the screen becomes bright). I would like to restore to him the photos and some of the files that were on it. I thought at first to be simple, but it was not.
Firstly I can not connect to it when he just turned on. Ie I can see it on your kompuktere, but there is written like "empty folder". This is all because there is need to choose what kind of phone connection (yusb charging / media / files)
Well, I guess that's okay! Connect when he rekaveri. It appears this is also not Robit. Windose determines how android phone and displays only in Devices and Printers, but it does not show either a disk imaging in Windows Explorer. Just say: I have no idea whether it debugging and I do not know whether there is a right to it, Ruth (((((
Could anyone help ??? I will be very grateful

Phone Xiaomi redmi note 4
Hello, I need help with a problem retrieving the application from the phone. The fact that the old phone battery was swollen and it is not included in the charge in the system only in TWRP, of course, without charging even zero reaction. When connected to a computer and did not get to do. That is, I have a TWRP and I can not go anywhere except to throw data SD and from it to the PC. I need to pull out the application together with its data (Telegram), so that it does not account flew. How can I implement this?

Meizu m5s (M612H)

Hello! Podkazhyte please!

My phone Meizu m5s (M612H) began work only in rekaveri mode

There have been actions:
I tried to put 4 firmware downloaded from the official website, by copying the file `updade.zip` to the media, but the process apgreydinga stops at 20%, with another 85% in the firmware on another 100%, but then nothing happens, and The newest firmware writes at the end of `firmware corrupt`

Query whether although it is possible to extract the files (write scratchpad, photographs)?

Thank you

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedMooN2323 - 07.10.20, 02:20

Help!
Android 4.2.2 is not contacts.db file or contacts2.db
and the com.android.providers.contacts folder, there is also ... where is the data stored?

Rep: (1034)
* sws750 , Tell us a little more about guinea device than just a version of android.

Post has been editedvm7 - 14.10.20, 00:06

vm7 @ 14.10.20, 00:05*
a little pain

And what have more three Android phones 4.2.2 and 4.2.1 folder and file of no where ...

Rep: (68)
* sws750
Well put online, we will look for)

who look for the wind in the field?

Good day, everyone!

there happened that should not have been the same. On the phone Fly16 "disconnected" Sims and stopped working for the SD card slot ... people here with joy a factory reset, but forgot an account of Google, which was at the first set up your phone ... :( That is, the phone comes to this place and then do not let me.

Q: Can I still photos with this phone download, after returning to the factory settings?

Service Center gave diagnostics - motherboard marriage: to replace ... but that data can be any way to deflate? it need the data - photos.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Respectfully,
Sergei.

docleva @ 21.10.20, 19:32*
Fly16
This is a model for this? Can Fly FS459 Nimbus 16?
If this model is in the first post of topics -Fly FS459 Nimbus 16 - Firmwarethere is an instruction to bypass Google's account. There you have, and other useful things that you may need to restore the files. The default encryption is not available, it simplifies matters, but especially for success is not calculated.

Post has been editedvm7 - 21.10.20, 18:50

Yes. it
Fly FS459 Nimbus 16

but to crawl - you or the SD card slot or working Simcoe ...

and enter it into the dial pad mode, access to the system does not output settings.

thing already - get the files ... :(

docleva @ 21.10.20, 20:35*
but to crawl - you or the SD card slot or working Simcoe ...
To bypass the need to read the instructions on the link, and not invent anything himself.
Fly FS459 Nimbus 16 - Firmware (Post Kolan354 # 70463369)

Post has been editedvm7 - 21.10.20, 19:55

Rep: (550)
docleva @ 21.10.20, 18:32*
factory reset
forget about the files they no longer there

* Mu_Shu And that, when you reset the factory already low-level formatting is done? Or may complete rewriting flushes all the blocks? Chance of recovery is, but small.

Rep: (550)
vm7 @ 21.10.20, 22:20*
Has a chance to recover
This same as the die of smallpox in the 21st Century: D

Rep: (11)
Normal where the chances of recovery are much higher than with smallpox. Not once, not twice restored, especially in the MTC. But there are nuances, yes. In general, it is necessary to try. Do not try - do not know))))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/25/20, 07:51