> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

We retrieve personal data from a damaged / broken machine

Rep: (2807)
We retrieve personal data from a damaged / broken machine

Attached Image

It's no secret that with our "smart" devices anything can happen, including such an unpleasant breakdown as a broken touchscreen. What to do in this case? After all, it left all our data: contacts, messages, etc.

Of course, the simplest solution is to replace the damaged screen. But if it is not, and the data is needed yesterday? In this topic we will try to collect all possible ways to restore the data we need.

Solutions
Enable USB debugging
Connect USB mouse and USB keyboard at the same time.

1. The most obvious is changing the touchscreen. Where to get? Ask inaccessories themeyour device orhere.

2. If the device supportsMHL protocol, you can try to connect it via HDMI to a monitor or TV. We connect the mouse via Bluetooth or USB and in case of successful connection we try to save our data to the memory card.

3. If USB debugging was enabled, then try using the ADB command
adb pull /data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/contacts2.db
or through the applicationQtADB. You can read more about ADB in this thread.ADB and all that can be done with it

4. We try to get contacts using the application.MyPhoneExplorer. We put and copy the contents to the computer. The telephone part of the program is installed without confirmation from the display.USB debugging must be enabled!

5. ThroughDroid Explorer (PC) - how to pull out the contacts (Post # 12272051)

6. Another way through the system menuRemoving personal data from damaged / broken machine (Post # 33349654)

7. Through the Wonershare MobileGo app:Extract private data from damaged / broken machine (Post # 37392987)

8. If Viber was installed on PCRemoving personal data from a damaged / broken machine (Post nic-flas_VRN36RU # 45351907)

9. Online contacts2.db to vCard converter

10. Enable USB debugging using screenshots(if the touch works, but the screen does not work)

11. Method for Samsung with disabled USB debugging

12. Access to a smartphone with a broken screen. Requires a PC with installed GNU / Linux (for example, Ubuntu)

The method of obtaining contacts in the open form without root and without online converters.

Experience in recovering data from dead or half-dead smartphones on an MTK processor

ZTE Blade AF3 (Spreadtrum SC7731)

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 23.03.19, 22:47
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (0)
Good evening!
How to pump faulty files when your smartphone (see PC phone but must be confirmed in the phone)
Smartphone: huawei mate 20 pro
Description of the problem:
Unable to pump pictures with a broken "huawey mate 20 pro". Phone broke, you do not see nothing but the hours when told that most likely it is connected with some trains and at dismantling zero all data, so really want to somehow transfer the precious pictures for me on the computer. Computer sees the phone when connected to noutu pojavljatsja installer "hisuite", but something to make sinhronizaitsiyu, you must perform some manipulation on the phone, but this is impossible! (Is it possible to somehow connect the phone as a USB flash drive? Thank You!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (36)
asti.panda @ 18.08.20, 15:29*
I read that it is possible as that through fastboot clear the cache (wipe cache), but the lights and all, there is no menu, I only have a logo with a rabbit.

it is possible and through native Recovery do, wipe cache option. Through fastbut ride unless unlocked bootloader.

* sweetysnake,
in his home only 3 top entry: reboot, delete all your data and miasistent that does not work
App. is not enabled, no root

Hello everyone!
Uh ... long story ... I am a fool.
Familiar, old, I asked to update the phone, because he constantly asked to update and have it zadolbal. He can not feel sorry for the mobile Internet, no computer.
Phone Xiaomi Redmi 6 .... Doodle I because they do not read about it ... and the people en masse okirpichivalsya after the upgrade.
In my defense I will say that I have 3 phones was to update (single use) and there were no problems.

Phone updated and began to write, that the system is damaged. Search navol on softinu official. It also downloaded 2 2 way ... why? Because the 11 version, written by the stable and for this phone ... SUDDENLY not suitable for him.
The second image, old, came up, but says that will carry all of the data backups .... and I did not do (the fool). Well I thought that the new thing will pass quietly .... Yeah ...

Question - whether it is possible to save any data?
On the Internet, rummaged, memory dump does not do - SP Flash Tool swears by the scatter file, writes the wrong type. The search yielded nothing.
What to do then?

soldierbest @ 21.08.20, 19:08*
Question - whether it is possible to save any data?
On the Internet, rummaged, memory dump does not do - SP Flash Tool swears by the scatter file, writes the wrong type.

Or to seek the right to update any of the scatter pull a file, which spelled out the memory layout and is already on it to merge the dump.

sweetysnake @ 21.08.20, 18:14*
Or to seek the right to update any of the scatter pull a file, which spelled out the memory layout and is already on it to merge the dump.

Scatter symbol is of the upgrade. Wrong format. ### General setting ### set, the response is the same.
Attached filescatter.txt(758 bytes)

* soldierbest , It is clear chimera, this scatter is other content. From here you can only find out the address userdata markup.

p.s. You can take a scatter of old firmware, check your address changes, modify if they are. And be sure to update the preloader of pull, if there was. Those. you eventually have to scatter to new addresses, new preloader. And you can read, but probably with less volume and ignoring the error.

Post has been editedsweetysnake - Today, 17:26
Reason for editing: added

sweetysnake @ 21.08.20, 18:20*
it is apparent chimera, this scatter is other content. From here you can only find out the address userdata markup.

p.s. You can take a scatter of old firmware, check your address changes, modify if they are. And be sure to update the preloader of pull, if there was. Those. you eventually have to scatter to new addresses, new preloader. And you can read, but probably with less volume and ignoring the error.

1. This is not a chimera. This image Download the official program Xiaomi.
2. Old No firmware. Xiaomi against what their firmware lying anywhere. In the subject firmware of this unit do not have any firmware)

soldierbest @ 21.08.20, 20:14*
In the subject firmware of this unit do not have any firmware)

look for the firmware at the same proce, take the scatter and modifies address.

Rep: (999)
* soldierbest And is not included if the default data encryption? If so, there is no reason to bother with pulling userdata.
Learn possible to subject the device firmware.

vm7 @ 21.08.20, 21:00*
If so, there is no reason to bother with pulling userdata.

shivanut previous flash and fill old userdata?

Rep: (999)
* sweetysnake , Encryption keys, most likely, have not survived. But you try no one bothers.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/08/20, 23:16