Quit smoking
The second question allows for multiple answers
The situation at the time of the vote:
I smoke and I do not think throwing [ 4 ] ** [4,49%]
I want to quit after some time - now I think how [ 17 ] ** [19,1%]
I Tried, but failed to quit. Smoke [ 18 ] ** [20,22%]
I threw, it was hard, not the first time [ 11 ] ** [12,36%]
I gave up smoking. You could say it was easy [ 9 ] ** [10,11%]
When I realized that I do not need it, just stop smoking and all [ 7 ] ** [7,87%]
I tried, but did not start smoking / not tried [ 9 ] ** [10,11%]
What helped to stop smoking? Or can help:
Pills, patches [ 12 ] ** [13,48%]
Books, audiobooks [ 13 ] ** [14,61%]
Hypnosis and the like [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Health over, can no longer smoke [ 10 ] ** [11,24%]
banned doctors [ 4 ] ** [4,49%]
Repeat the rituals that accompany smoking, but not cigarettes [ 5 ] ** [5,62%]
Promised money or something else, if you throw [ 2 ] ** [2,25%]
New hobbies, not to smoking is now [ 5 ] ** [5,62%]
At work, you can not [ 1 ] ** [1,12%]
I bet I can [ 3 ] ** [3,37%]
Someone's advice, experience [ 5 ] ** [5,62%]
Communication on the forum [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Girlfriend [ 6 ] ** [6,74%]
This word [ 6 ] ** [6,74%]
The decision in itself [ 36 ] ** [40,45%]
Religion [ 2 ] ** [2,25%]
Love [ 7 ] ** [7,87%]
Total votes: 89

Rep: (1454)
"The art of extending life is not to shorten it."
Ernst Feuchtersleben

If you do not smoke, you can just come to socialize and to support those who decided to give up this bad habit may be to share their experiences.

Our neighbours: "Stop drinking"
We do not smoke
Under nicknames links to the real history of the rejection of cigarettes.failure unspecified date, smoking:
  • Ztrel0cK], Imater, cad8er, Dervish, ibnTeo, Ganz, timoshqa2004, zO_Om, Kravcov, Barlog, WhiteWolf, delta4, Zirex, AsTim, gen0000, e2F, Art`Is, realcancel, nebulus, Itar-Tass, MyPocketRU, Niker, gafrin , BugMaker, gtp, RomariO AGRO, Black Power, Zakutilin, antonDr, ka11ioma, Moriarty, Cptn_Black, tab, _wolf_, Eternox, riesaer, DukereD, nw.chaos, ssn, gavrila, berliozz, phantoms, SpiRT_MSU, Max_1980, Zedge, yakimka , Letoff77, Barl, Pallad, lirpa, Khvylya, urpek, April, alexfrol, Sunrise, Ivan_off, boss.rus, guestik, Orel_Graf, gabby, hikc, Spider, I.Dol, sts82, Alex X, / \ / ikol, covaxi , B_M_F, Electra, DVF, MegBegb, Deniskin, mixan, KarmaPOLICE, Ehsan, serg-revizor, LdrLo, -Alf-, klop200, Kamachi, gegerd, opposit, Baxa, Camaz, KeLeM, smilique, DM_FARK, Andrey1711, Serjyck, murz80 , zayats, Dagget_AB, ale1231, Hazuki, dead_morose, Rimchik, Talon, Equador, nitro_gen, Inarus, 2211, motobot9, 4624, 3oc9l, romchk, Boden, MegaSlonik, Maratj, saikspaik, megavolt500, yellowjob, Rurik, demiurg77 7, dect, Murchelago, Bailee, WiCKed2007, Bailee, kot2629, Deanit, dan1612, peshkoff, pavelA22, Samvelg, sanmonsalexos, Nix80, Agent_ShmaT, Ivanchinmops1kGarryBig, qq1978, Blind Fury, - = Eduard = -papovich, Trueradio, Waaaf, morkovkin1310MingazOFF, nemo_85JohnyDrama, DevSale, WodoooGriego, velyaIvan158, romeo2052Unreale, morfeus * MOSKVA2007, nart25
Never smokers:
  • dama, alexalexalex1, org177, Vitaha_N, manwgun, Pocket Paul, power_active, Ruggie, Buranek, akamanah, MaksLICH, Zziga, bug lord, Nikita K., Eyser, LifePSD, carpet (Olechka), zusicks438, dmitrij97, STH-inc, x-lord, Iphona, Creepy bummer,] _Ne ^ k ^ it_ [ uonagent, CewDieFie, hottabi489, romez345
Useful books, audio and video
Members of the forum articles and tips
Video: About nicotine addiction
"Lightweight" version of the book of CarrQuit smoking (Post # 4341445)
Tips on what to do and not to do after smoking, whether you can exercise diligently in sports ... In the .txt formatdownload
Something else useful:Quit smoking (Post # 4617209) Interesting
Tips fromAnimeprincess - Quit smoking (Post AnimePrincess # 68101992)
Advice fromtshlglv - Quit smoking (Post tshlglv # 69168031)
Tips for throwingQuit smoking (Fast kazhi # 71152920)
How I quit smoking -History of Alcoloid
Archive
Who no longer smokes email me atQMSor in the subject line. Better with the date when taken to make such a decision. Need to see how many of us.

Post has been editedgardener - 12.06.20, 19:26
Reason for editing: Non-1996, the application for Android

Rep: (50)
Tyson ,
it, it will not work like that ... It's not in your head.
When you think about a cigarette, drive into yourself the thought is not "oh blah how to smoke, then you want to, but my mother is a woman, I am a nonsmoker, this is a common thing."
It’s quite possible to stand on the streets with people - onizh, smokers, poor fellows do not understand how they torture themselves =)

PS: I do not smoke 9 hours and 20 minutes. I wanted to smoke on the machine in a traffic jam - I wondered if I wanted to - I understood that it was not. I did not smoke =)
3 cups of coffee inside ...

Rep: (161)
I do not smoke 37 hours and 20 minutes

The talks were fun. Coming out, I wanted to smoke so that my cheekbones cramped ...

But thinking that I do not smoke and this is just a super desire gone

Rep: (17)
By the way, an acquaintance quit smoking, applied a nicotine patch, it was true a long time ago ... but it wouldn’t be so bad at pharmacies. It helped him a lot, as he said. Although a year later he lit up again, but there he had such life circumstances that it was good that he stayed alive.

Rep: (42)
By the way, an acquaintance quit smoking, applied a nicotine patch, it was true a long time ago ... but it wouldn’t be so bad at pharmacies. It helped him a lot, as he said.

IMHO, all these nicotine-containing drugs do not lead to anything good, since nicotine addiction remains ... There is no doubt that psychological dependence is removed / you don’t drag on a smoking stick, but in order to quit, it is advisable to get rid of both of them ...

Rep: (25)
I tried nicotine gum for the first 20 minutes tasteless and then it is so bitter that it is not possible to chew

Rep: (17)
The fact is that nicotine itself is not so harmful to humans. (although they say that a drop of nicotine kills a horse ... and a hamster breaks into pieces). In cigarettes, predominantly harmful substances, which are very abundant in smoke, all of which are very unhealthy, are harmful.
Yes, and unlearn the pills or patch much easier :)

Rep: (55)
I’ll quit 20 times like that, but I haven’t bought cigarettes for a year already)))

Nonsense, this is the same as fighting with alcoholism with beer.
You sit down on patches and stuff just like you do on cigarettes. Yes, and cheaper than the last.
If you throw - throw completely. Otherwise, relax and smoke.

Rep: (55)
By the way, you also gain weight, since the first six months you will be unconsciously eating instead of smoking.

Well this is unlikely ...
since September he has lost 17 kegs ...
And I continue this process: D

Rep: (42)
since September he has lost 17 kegs ...
And I continue this process

Op-pa !!! Is it possible in more detail? How?

Tyson ,
I join the requestLexx =)

Elementary ...

Can
Meat (fish, poultry) nonfat in any quantities
Alcohol is only strong (vodka, whiskey, etc.).
coffee tea without sugar
some vegetables
Mineral water

Delete:
sugar (sweet)
bread
potatoes
rice and other cereals
beer

All that is not missing is possible in small quantities.

Rep: (1)
If you eat like that, then why live? =)))

_spark_ ,

Do not believe it, I feel great.
in short ... here:
_http://hudeemtut.ru/htmldocs/diety/astronavtov.shtml

Learn :)

Rep: (314)
Imater 01/10/06 5:20:52 PM
Tyson ,
To help you, I promise - that if you smoke, you will ban :)

forever ready! and how will we check? : blink:

Rep: (35)
Well done guys! It's a pleasure to read, it is a pity that you are very conscious of such very, very few: (
and she herself smoked for two years. and then it stopped :) but sometimes I want to soooo want that steaming wand (s), in such cases I tell my non-smoker young man about it, they say I want to smoke, I’ll beat you :))) it's just easier :) when not for yourself talking about it, and another.

Rep: (16)
Zloytim ,
the world is not without good people ... it will hand over to Adonazna ktonit !!!

Rep: (1)
Tyson ,
I was sitting on a similar diet ... it really works ... only a little turns out to eat one meat and a whiskey drink ... =))) Yes, and I want beer ...
The main thing is to stick to this diet and not to overeat ... =))

By the way, on December 1, 2005, I smoked my last cigarette. When I break heavily (especially when drunk), I smoke half of a cigarillo cherry and almost without delay ... helps ... but it happens very rarely ...
The moral habit of smoking was not compensated by food. Just when everyone smokes, I pull a cigarette in my hand.
I thought I would not be able to quit, because smoking burns into the rhythm of life, but now I even forgot that I smoked like a pig every 30 minutes ... One of the main advantages is that the clothes stopped smelling like smoking.
I did not recover ... I hope and I will not ... =)

Well, expensive is a relative concept ...
You can eat eggs and vodka.

Shl.
I do not smoke 41 hours and 20 minutes - normal flight. I do not want to smoke. state- class ...
Do not smoke - great

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/01/20, 7:58