Quit smoking
The second question allows for multiple answers
The situation at the time of the vote:
I smoke and I do not think throwing [ 2 ] ** [2,94%]
I want to quit after some time - now I think how [ 14 ] ** [20,59%]
I Tried, but failed to quit. Smoke [ 12 ] ** [17,65%]
I threw, it was hard, not the first time [ 8 ] ** [11,76%]
I gave up smoking. You could say it was easy [ 6 ] ** [8,82%]
When I realized that I do not need it, just stop smoking and all [ 5 ] ** [7,35%]
I tried, but did not start smoking / not tried [ 7 ] ** [10,29%]
What helped to stop smoking? Or can help:
Pills, patches [ 6 ] ** [8,82%]
Books, audiobooks [ 10 ] ** [14,71%]
Hypnosis and the like [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Health over, can no longer smoke [ 7 ] ** [10,29%]
banned doctors [ 1 ] ** [1,47%]
Repeat the rituals that accompany smoking, but not cigarettes [ 5 ] ** [7,35%]
Promised money or something else, if you throw [ 1 ] ** [1,47%]
New hobbies, not to smoking is now [ 5 ] ** [7,35%]
At work, you can not [ 0 ] ** [0%]
I bet I can [ 2 ] ** [2,94%]
Someone's advice, experience [ 3 ] ** [4,41%]
Communication on the forum [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Girlfriend [ 6 ] ** [8,82%]
This word [ 6 ] ** [8,82%]
The decision in itself [ 28 ] ** [41,18%]
Religion [ 2 ] ** [2,94%]
Love [ 6 ] ** [8,82%]
Total votes: 68

Rep: (1438)
"The art of extending life is not to shorten it."
Ernst Feuchtersleben

If you do not smoke, you can just come to socialize and to support those who decided to give up this bad habit may be to share their experiences.

Our neighbours: "Stop drinking"
We do not smoke
Under nicknames links to the real history of the rejection of cigarettes.failure unspecified date, smoking:
  • Ztrel0cK], Imater, cad8er, Dervish, ibnTeo, Ganz, timoshqa2004, zO_Om, Kravcov, Barlog, WhiteWolf, delta4, Zirex, AsTim, gen0000, e2F, Art`Is, realcancel, nebulus, Itar-Tass, MyPocketRU, Niker, gafrin , BugMaker, gtp, RomariO AGRO, Black Power, Zakutilin, antonDr, ka11ioma, Moriarty, Cptn_Black, tab, _wolf_, Eternox, riesaer, DukereD, nw.chaos, ssn, gavrila, berliozz, phantoms, SpiRT_MSU, Max_1980, Zedge, yakimka , Letoff77, Barl, Pallad, lirpa, Khvylya, urpek, April, alexfrol, Sunrise, Ivan_off, boss.rus, guestik, Orel_Graf, gabby, hikc, Spider, I.Dol, sts82, Alex X, / \ / ikol, covaxi , B_M_F, Electra, DVF, MegBegb, Deniskin, mixan, KarmaPOLICE, Ehsan, serg-revizor, LdrLo, -Alf-, klop200, Kamachi, gegerd, opposit, Baxa, Camaz, KeLeM, smilique, DM_FARK, Andrey1711, Serjyck, murz80 , zayats, Dagget_AB, ale1231, Hazuki, dead_morose, Rimchik, Talon, Equador, nitro_gen, Inarus, 2211, motobot9, 4624, 3oc9l, romchk, Boden, MegaSlonik, Maratj, saikspaik, megavolt500, yellowjob, Rurik, demiurg77 7, dect, Murchelago, Bailee, WiCKed2007, Bailee, kot2629, Deanit, dan1612, peshkoff, pavelA22, Samvelg, sanmonsalexos, Nix80, Agent_ShmaT, Ivanchinmops1kGarryBig, qq1978, Blind Fury, - = Eduard = -papovich, Trueradio, Waaaf, morkovkin1310MingazOFF, nemo_85JohnyDrama, DevSale, WodoooGriego, velyaIvan158, romeo2052Unreale, morfeus * MOSKVA2007, nart25
Never smokers:
  • dama, alexalexalex1, org177, Vitaha_N, manwgun, Pocket Paul, power_active, Ruggie, Buranek, akamanah, MaksLICH, Zziga, bug lord, Nikita K., Eyser, LifePSD, carpet (Olechka), zusicks438, dmitrij97, STH-inc, x-lord, Iphona, Creepy bummer,] _Ne ^ k ^ it_ [ uonagent, CewDieFie, hottabi489, romez345
Useful books, audio and video
Members of the forum articles and tips
Video: About nicotine addiction
"Lightweight" version of the book of CarrQuit smoking (Post # 4341445)
Tips on what to do and not to do after smoking, whether you can exercise diligently in sports ... In the .txt formatdownload
Something else useful:Quit smoking (Post # 4617209) Interesting
Tips fromAnimeprincess - Quit smoking (Post AnimePrincess # 68101992)
Advice fromtshlglv - Quit smoking (Post tshlglv # 69168031)
Tips for throwingQuit smoking (Fast kazhi # 71152920)
How I quit smoking -History of Alcoloid
Archive
Who no longer smokes email me atQMSor in the subject line. Better with the date when taken to make such a decision. Need to see how many of us.

Post has been editedgardener - 12.06.20, 19:26
Reason for editing: Non-1996, the application for Android

Rep: (27)
So I don’t lie - I smoke because it gives me pleasure (sometimes I don’t smoke at all)

Read Allen Carr, learn a lot of interesting things;)

Rep: (11)
and how long did it last?

5 days kept ... the dispute was for a week ... :)

Rep: (161)
Tomorrow at 11 in the morning I have superstress talks ...
I hope to survive without cigarettes.

So, I do not smoke 18 hours 50 minutes.
From coffee already reduces cheekbones.
An incoming designer who is not aware of my decision said go to smoke. for which he was nearly beaten.
The working day is coming to an end. crawl carr

Rep: (123)
Tyson
We are with you! Hold on! : yahoo:

I myself also throw on the sly ....

So, already throwing three:
I,
SHTIRLIC ,
Ztrel0cK ,

Who is with us?

Who is with us?

Okushok with you... ;)

Rep: (276)
I could quit, but no desire. I smoke only 2 years, recently 2-3 cigarettes a day. I do not suffer. Just like and everything.

Rep: (15)
If you are not exactly confident in your abilities, it is better not to conduct such experiments. In the first weeks, possible colds and oral ulcers.

Rep: (42)
By the way, pay attention to these pillsTabex \ ... They do not contain nicotine, the main component is cytisine ... They are not taken when there is a desire to smoke, like most drugs, but nicotine is replaced with cytisine, after which a smooth rejection of this drug ...

JDima , and why then finally smoking ... 2-3 cigarettes a day ... What does it finally gives ??? : huh:

Rep: (17)
Or do you smoke - or quit. Otherwise, there is no point in doing this at all. You won't be able to persuade a smoker with two or three cigarettes, you will only make it worse for yourself, a sort of masochism. I, too, before I finally quit, tried to limit myself (well, for example I did not smoke on Saturday and Sunday) - alas - on Mondays and Fridays I usually smoked twice more ... :)
The hardest first week. Then it will be much easier.

Rep: (0)
Hi Everyone, Yes, you do not throw correctly, Alien Carr wrote, if the throw by the method of willpower, you will hardly be able to hold out for a long time, sooner or later you break the nicotine monster. In no case do not have to wait until the end of weaning, if you wait, it will still never come. Read Aliena Kara, and you will be a happy world without nicotine itself ... because of him threw half a year ago, for what I say ogromennoe thanks for his wonderful book :) Although ... maybe it's just self-hypnosis ... but still :)

: P Eh, why did I suffer then ... here is a pancake I threw something wrong: search:

cad8er @ 01/10/06 08:11:12
B & g I for example did not try to throw, but did take breaks. For example, after an illness for a week - two months. After peeped: o))
In general, nada seek initially suitable conditions: o)))

By the way, you are absolutely right, my elder brother, quit smoking after me, he got sick (very cold) and did not smoke for almost a month. And then I simply did not continue :) And I supported him in this. Also still does not smoke.

Rep: (16)
to argue
passed ... does not help ... by the end of the day, soooo sausage ... threw in the heat, the temperature had already risen ...
and the experience is decent ... (I considered the current as I was terrified ...) 12 years ... * clutching at the head * mamooooochki ... this is the lope of money ... (if on average a pack costs 80 cents, it turns out 0, 80 * 365 * 12 = 3, 5 thousand bucks ... to the wind ...) sob ...
BUT I DON'T GO THROW IT ... yet ... for the stimulus is mute: D

irzik , would give more cigarettes for free, right? : D

Rep: (2)
Can heavy smokers wean hookah smoking?
What do you think. Hookah smoking is much nicer and less harmful to health.
Then, as you say, you quickly get used to the good, you don’t really want to smoke cigarettes. Well, in the end, and quit smoking. At least due to the fact that the toad strangle tobacco at 100r buy: D

Rep: (1303)
ST @ LKER
Can heavy smokers wean hookah smoking?

Yeah, in the smoking room will put hookahs and sofas. Class: yahoo:: yahoo:

Rep: (5)
Tyson , well done, kindly envy your male deed.

There is a very useful site on this topic.stopsmoke.ru Sit there forum.
(Although now I read the title of your topic and see that you have already been there).
Well, maybe another handy.

Post has been editedYury Yuryevich - 10.01.06, 23:03

Yury Yuryevich ,

No, I was not on this site.
Read, with ...
So.
I do not smoke for 33 hours.
Slept well at night, Persen helps.
Waking up began to rush around the house in search, it was a great desire to light a broom: D
Waiting for negotiations.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/06/20, 15:46