Upgrading headphones | [Hand-made] repair and home-made with your own hands!

Rep: (90)
Headphone upgrade

I suggest this topic describe the modernization of different headphone models with their own hands. We will fight for the sound quality!
As well as repair and homemade headphones with your hands!

Attached Image

Remaking A4Tech T-500.
Akkuratno remove ambyushyury, otkruchaviem three bolts on one earpiece and we put on the table plate with the speaker (the second earphone do the same when one will do).
Now we need the stationery knife and rubber resin adhesive with an admixture of e.g. Hauser (universal contact adhesive). Take the knife and tykatelnymi movements around cut start dynamics between the speaker and the adhesive plate. When cut a circle, begin pulling the speaker when the speaker pulled we put on the table top membrane. Take a plate and in a circle where the speaker was pasted a very thin
a layer of glue is applied.
Now the glue in a speaker on a plate, not only because it was not earlier contacts facing down. Nor is it up. At his side, namely when the headphones are color speaker should be glued so that the contacts were as if in the direction of the head backwards, not forwards. Once pasted, we wait for the glue dries. In my case it was 15 minutes. Now collect earphone and a second earphone Do the same procedure.
The result: in the headphones was overstated scene. After the modification, we get rid of it and get a natural sound without distortions. Do not forget to remove the caps on the headphones together with a paper favorite, caps only stifle the sound.

Useful

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 19.02.19, 09:20
Reason for editing: BT BK8000L module (F-6188 v4.0) successfully managed to rename

Rep: (8)
Garrybig @ 19.4.10, 1:46*
I bought, I tried ... In practice it turned out that they were not reaching the ear canal, a wide part of the headphone, to which the gum is dressed, does not allow insert the liner into place ....

Hmm ... and I came up fine, in any case better than without them .... but I tried to buy ...
Garrybig @ 19.4.10, 1:46*
Will again "cut", I'll probably Paradigm and mounted them on a standard headset)))

And the meaning is to cut both pairs of ears - from the headset and headphones? Then it's better after the "voice" block of the headset block to insert a 3.5mm for audio handpies; and change audio handicrafts (inserts or any other) by mood, on the setting or as far as possible ... And to the cut "ears "Space the plug by 3.5mm, and if you want to use them, too, if the quality liked it so ....
The size of the dynamics is such that the attempt to change the type of headphone to the liner will also result in the same result that the purchase of nozzles - the case of the speakers will prevent insert them enough tightly / deep into the ears .... well, this is my opinion .... all ears various...

Rep: (241)
Alexandra_2000 @ 3.5.10, 3:53*
And the meaning is to cut both pairs of ears - from the headset and headphones? Then it's better after the "voice" block of the headset block to insert a 3.5mm for audio handpies; and change audio handicrafts (inserts or any other) by mood, on the setting or as far as possible ... And to the cut "ears "Space the plug by 3.5mm, and if you want to use them, too, if the quality liked it so ....
The size of the dynamics is such that the attempt to change the type of headphone to the liner will also result in the same result that the purchase of nozzles - the case of the speakers will prevent insert them enough tightly / deep into the ears .... well, this is my opinion .... all ears various...

I support fullness. Since the ability to answer the bistro to the call will be the versatility in some type of headphones.
In addition, I note that the "droplets" and "tablets" adversely affect your ears, care yourself finally. Buy akg medium-sized with excellent sound and insert into 3.5 in the old man's headphones. It will be wonderful and audible and listening to listening to the microphone on the spot.

Rep: (252)
Alexandra_2000 @ 3.5.10, 7:53*
And the meaning is to cut both pairs of ears - from the headset and headphones? Then it's better after the "voice" block of the headset block insert a 3.5mm

It makes sense, Paradigm has a normal wire length, the headset NTS also has a normal length to the control unit, and there will be all this hole to hang on my chest))) I cope with the standard cord, and if you still do it ....
For me, this is generally always a stumbling block - versatility, convenience and standardization.

NEMEZIS-87 @ 3.5.10, 15:59*
Buy akg medium-sized

And they will give the same noise insulation? Especially since there is no evidence of harm from them, this is a contrived problem ..

Post has been editedGarryBig - 03.05.10, 17:06

Garrybig @ 3.5.10, 18:01*
And they will give the same noise insulation?

Good sony, normal, not large, sizes give such noise insulating that you are notching the approach of the subway train. And this is already fraught with health, Someone saved from the tram.

What's the problem? Answer the key to the keys?

Rep: (252)
NEMEZIS-87 @ 3.5.10, 22:30*
Good sony, normal, not large, sizes give such noise insulating that you are notching the approach of the subway train.

For example, what models? Very necessary!

Garrybig @ 7.5.10, 0:39*
For example, what models? Very necessary!

Here is good:

There are still quite good options in Sennheiser, but there you have to look too.

Rep: (1)
Hello! I do not know what section to ask a question, asked here

This problem arose here. There is an HTC Wildfire phone and headphones-headset (wired) from Nokia (absolutely new, almost just from the box - a friend gave him, he is not needed). The problem is that when connecting these headphones to my HTC, the sound is just awful (very quiet, the voices of the artist is not heard, the feeling that 2 channels of stereo "lay down" on each other). When connected to the player (Sony Walkman) the same. When connected to Nokia (Nokia C5, from it and headphones) everything is fine. So, the main joke is that, if you press and hold down the button on the headset, the sound becomes normal. If you let go - all the figs again, the same was observed on my HTC and player with other headphones headphones from Samsung - so on the malfunction of a separate headset not to write off. With the connectors on the HTC and the player, everything is fine - checked on headphones from Music Center.

Does anyone know if it can somehow force this headset from Nokia to work with HTC normally?

Rep: (22)
not
Nokia Contacts specifically confused
I have the same

Rep: (21)
Try it (in the sense of the plug) not until the end to insert into the nest!
Should help !!!

Rep: (0)
I also have this headset.
Found a scheme
Attached Image

I myself am not very strong in Elstheh, but there is an assumption that the headphones are confused by the wires of the earth and the microphone, revealed the box ... But without accurate data, it is not hunting something ...
Who can help advice on the alterations of these headphones for third-party devices?

Rep: (307)
The scheme is noomalous, just closes. Contacts not 3 a 4

Posted on 04/07/2011, 04:49:

Option - cut off the microphone

Posted on 04/07/2011, 04:53:

Or clamp the button

I came across this joke ... stuck Nokiyan's brother's headlines in iPhone ...
Sempol @ 03/05/2011, 22:50*
Vuk is just a terrible: very quiet, the voices of the artist is not heard
I made a loop from the wire and tied up on the call button ... so sides and not noticeably noticeably sound normal.

Rep: (5)
I also encountered this problem. Standard from WildFire pleased me, but the cable was spent and they now sound bad. I went shopping, they gave Nokievsky on a sample everywhere, but the sound is as mentioned above. What headphones will advise for this phone, what would be in sound, are close, as standard?

Rep: (75)
voloshyn08,
why not buy something better, such as some Sennheiser plots

Rep: (5)
I understand it a little, and not in the money. I just need a high-quality sound and accessibility of them on sale, as there is no possibility to order via the Internet.

Rep: (75)
voloshyn08,
I understand you do not need to talk?
Go to the supermarket Digital Technology type Eldorado, buy there the most ordinary headphones rubles for 400. If you can not exchange within 14 days.

Rep: (1991)
Alexandra_2000 @ 03/03/2010, 02:53*
Then it's better after the "voice" block of the headset block to insert a 3.5mm for audio handpies; and change audio handicrafts (inserts or any other) by mood, on the setting or as far as possible ... And to the cut "ears "Space the plug by 3.5mm, and if you want to use them, too, if the quality liked it so ....

Made a somewhat differently: disassembled the inserts themselves from the native Samsungovskaya headset, the wires disappeared, the resistance was stopped (16 ohms), was determined with the polarity of the speakers. Postponed to the side. He took his beloved (for the convenience of landing in ears and good sound) Filipian headset, disassembled the liners, filled the resistance (16 ohms), decided on the polarity, soldered to the Samsung Garnity, gathered. Now I sit, I test ... Ballet ... :)
It remains to glue the liners themselves.
Attached Image

Sorry for quality - filmed in dotmakes.
Prehistory. Often unfamiliar people came across, who constantly straightened the liners in the ears. Became interesting. In 100% of cases, these were the owners of Samsung. : Suicide: Tired of being one of them ...: Girl_Crazy:

I took the Nokia WH-205 headset, when connected to the telephone LG, the problem was the same above. I decided to figure out what's wrong in it.
He took a multimeter, this headset and "ordinary" from LG. Furious resistance between contacts when pressed and pressed the microphone button. It turned out that the 3rd and 4th contact (if you count from the end of the plug) nokia changes in places. It remains for small - to change the contacts in places. Thank you Nokia, that although the microphone body is easily disassembled (everything is on the latches of plastic).
The board with the microphone looks like this (microphone and button on the opposite side):
Attached Image

Again, the multimeter determined that the wires from the 3rd and 4th contacts on the fee are soldered in the middle (in the photo yellow and blue). Operate wires need from the plug, not headphones. Having squeezed, changed the wire places, sealed, collected everything back.
Outcome: Working room for "nonokia" phones with normal sound quality and a working microphone. IN)

Post has been editedFurryGoth - 22.10.11, 21:44

Here is a scheme of 100% solving a problem with a headset from Nokia. Verified on HTC HD2

Attached file________ 3.Doc.(49k)

Help someone knows exactly where the color of the wire is soldered, the headset WH 102 nokaa, (red, green, blue, copper and still in the white braid one copper). Do not write from the tip of the plug. Thank you.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 19.01.21, 10:54