I took the Nokia WH-205 headset, when connected to the telephone LG, the problem was the same above. I decided to figure out what's wrong in it.
He took a multimeter, this headset and "ordinary" from LG. Furious resistance between contacts when pressed and pressed the microphone button. It turned out that the 3rd and 4th contact (if you count from the end of the plug) nokia changes in places. It remains for small - to change the contacts in places. Thank you Nokia, that although the microphone body is easily disassembled (everything is on the latches of plastic).
The board with the microphone looks like this (microphone and button on the opposite side):
Again, the multimeter determined that the wires from the 3rd and 4th contacts on the fee are soldered in the middle (in the photo yellow and blue). Operate wires need from the plug, not headphones. Having squeezed, changed the wire places, sealed, collected everything back.
Outcome: Working room for "nonokia" phones with normal sound quality and a working microphone. IN)Post has been editedFurryGoth - 22.10.11, 21:44