> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Pressure Tracker | [WIDG] A simple utility for monitoring atmospheric pressure.

Rep: (96)
Pressure tracker
Version: 0.3.7

Last update of the program in the header:12.11.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Monitoring of atmospheric pressure.

Description:
Simple utility for monitoring atmospheric / air pressure.
For the program, the program requires a phone with an atmospheric pressure sensor.

Barometer features:
- Support for exporting in CSV
- A storm warning
- Selection of units of measurement: GPU, inch RT. Art., Mm.rt.st., PSI
- Simple round widget on the desktop
- Support Android Wear

Android required: 4.1
Russian interface: Yes

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jied83.barotool.barotool

Download:
Version: 0.3.7 Pressure Tracker (post sosed.68 # 55015091)

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 12.11.16, 14:28
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (413)
Colibration does not work. And you can interval 30 and 60 minutes. Add?

Post has been editedvmkogeretla - 23.06.14, 07:47

Rep: (212)
How with battery consumption?

I will look at the day, I will unsubscribe

Noer, not eats the battery. SM11 Nexus 5.

Vmkogeretla @ 06/23/2014, 08:36*
Colibration does not work. And you can interval 30 and 60 minutes. Add?

Yes, with a calibration, the joint came out) I will add intervals

Rep: (2)
Is it possible to add an altimeter mode? Especially interested in manual zero of height, and then ready-made programs report that I am at an altitude of 120 meters (even if it turns out that relative to the sea level, it is, it is still a useless indicator, if you can not reset at zero)

AlexDGREAT @ 06/25/2014, 12:17*
Is it possible to add an altimeter mode? Especially interested in manual zero of height, and then ready-made programs report that I am at an altitude of 120 meters (even if it turns out that relative to the sea level, it is, it is still a useless indicator, if you can not reset at zero)

Yes, in principle, you can only want to hear in more detail what you need ... Charts? (Record the height values) ... or just to show the height of realtime ...?

Personally, I do not need graphics. I admit honestly - I'm not a climber, it's just curious to make sure whether the accuracy of the pressure sensor in the smartphone is enough to determine that we have risen in a high-rise building from the first floor wherever 30-40 meters.

AlexDGREAT @ 06/25/2014, 16:59*
Personally, I do not need graphics. I admit honestly - I'm not a climber, it's just curious to make sure whether the accuracy of the pressure sensor in the smartphone is enough to determine that we have risen in a high-rise building from the first floor wherever 30-40 meters.

May the moderator forgive me

Here I made a simple altimeter)) Initially, the height shows relative to 1013.25 GPa, then in the options - to set it out in zero, it will show the height with respect to the pressure that you had at the time of clicking this menu .... I have a scatter + -1m ... Test me even interesting)

Attached files

Attached fileapp-release.apk(55.85 KB)

Post has been editedninjah83 - 26.06.14, 09:25

Thank you. Within the office 10-story building of the testimony of believable. 6th floor: 16-17 meters; 8th floor: 24m. But the readings jump + - 0.5 meters, even if the phone simply lies on the table. So accuracy + -1 meter, you can believe.

version 0.1.8

- Calibration should work
- Added intervals

Attached files

Attached fileBAROTOOL-REELESE.APK.(1.45 MB)

Yes. mustache works. The widget sometimes refuses the program to call. As if just a picture. But this in principle does not matter, not canvail widgets on slave table.

Returning to Altimera. Program for any quiet: blocking, or turning the phone to the horizontal mode, resets the indicators to the default. Due to the random tilt of the phone, to measure the depth of the metro tunnel was never able.

Vmkogeretla @ 06/26/2014, 18:43*
The widget sometimes refuses the program to cause

ok, see

alexdgreat @ 06/26/2014, 20:35*
Returning to Altimera. Program for any quiet: blocking, or turning the phone to the horizontal mode, resets the indicators to the default. Due to the random tilt of the phone, to measure the depth of the metro tunnel was never able.

corrected

Attached files

Attached fileapp-release.apk(58.73 KB)

Post has been editedninjah83 - 26.06.14, 23:04

Rep: (5)
I sit on the fifth floor of a standard five-story building - shows 194.7 m. And the pressure is slightly not then - 742.4, and in reality 740.3. Is it possible to add a function in settings - * Calibration *.

Yaffshrshl @ 06/28/2014, 22:47*
I sit on the fifth floor of a standard five-story building - shows 194.7 m. And the pressure is slightly not then - 742.4, and in reality 740.3. Is it possible to add a function in settings - * Calibration *.

Yes, you can make calibration for the altimeter ...
Regarding the height - yes everything is fine, since the height is calculated from the pressure difference and in your case P0 (pressure at sea level) = 760 mm.T. and p =.
742 ... From here, such a height, if you want to measure your 5-storey height, then you should measure the pressure below (to the application - set the height at zero) and climb the floor. If you know the pressure below (for example, near the airport, and they always measure it), then you can try to set it (set the zero pressure P0)

Here is another interesting article.Tyts

Probably, the application should be given to unified terminology

Post has been editedninjah83 - 30.06.14, 07:46

Rep: (5)
With a height, everything is clear. And calibration barometer? Because data compared with a barometer in the laboratory - they are different. Pressure recording almost every day, I would like to look at the phone and write down, and not run to the barometer. : blush:

Yaffshrshl @ 30.6.2014, 15:05*
With a height, everything is clear. And calibration barometer? Because data compared with a barometer in the laboratory - they are different. Pressure recording almost every day, I would like to look at the phone and write down, and not run to the barometer. : blush:

And Duck You probably not the wrong prog, altimeter .. This is for the sake of experiment, link to the main program of this topic you will find in the header, calibration there is implemented

version 0.1.9
- error correction

Attached files

Attached fileBAROTOOL-REELESE.APK.(1.46 MB)

Rep: (347)
Found a small bug: when scaling the schedule with data, their detailing is cut.
Before scaling
Attached Image
After
Attached Image

Otherwise, everything seems to be the only thing that is not relevant to me - this is a storm warning because I drive to work on the subway (about what the peaks on the chart) and, accordingly, "cloud with rain" is always present.

Wishlist: Add to the size of the story another item - 3 days.

P.S. Over the altimeter: Some time ago, I pierced myself a similar program - the results of both are similar. So here is also ok.

Post has been editedCamry_351 - 01.08.14, 20:36

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.01.21, 06:48