> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Dianxinos SU | Root Access Control

Rep: (4742)
Dianxinos SU
Version: 3.6.2

Last update of the program in the header:19.11.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Root access control.

Description:
Key features: with the current version of busybox, the su file appears in sistem / bin after the first request for rights and confirmation (green key) without rebooting.

The second program does not break and does not become systemic.

The third program controls the root access of applications.

Fourth, the program manages permissions for applications (can be set during installation).

Fifth, autostart application management.

Sixth application verification during installation. Even with auto-update, the program will not allow installation past itself.

The seventh program shows the logs.

Description fromneon528835

Installation
1. We throw the file in system / app
2. We set the rights
Attached Image

Android required: 2.3+
Russian interface: Yes (someone's translation)
Developer: Baidu Inc
Homepage: www.baidu.com

Download:
version: 3.6.2 Cn Р’В® Dianxinos SU (Post michan80 # 44643369)

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 19.11.15, 18:54
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (9)
On Lenovo P700i Mixmod 1.2 does not start. Mistake

Rep: (16)
So! I did not particularly sweat and installed the program in normal mode (installation mode). The program was installed, and since I already had SuperSU, I wrote that the service is running. However, to increase control, I asked to update the filesu. Well, I’m not a greedy check, let it be esesso. This program rebooted the body, and ........ completely took control of the ROOT? while deleting the SuperSU program, but leaving a file in the systemsu. In general, ROOT remained, but now Dianxinos SU became the shell for it, and when installing and uninstalling the prog, this uncle appears along with the system program for installing / uninstalling.With a typical installation, the program becomes systemic.Well, what’s next, test boom !!!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSkayk - 06.06.14, 21:01

Rep: (61)
At first glance it looks interesting. Something between the LBE and the managers of SU Leva / Miui. We will try. :)

Rep: (7)
It works fine and fast for me. Xperia j, ruled by baidu easy root.

Rep: (23)
Good time of day!

HTC Gratia CM 7.2 at installation ends with the text "not installed".

Rep: (4742)
* dk_nord, read the installation under the spoiler?

Rep: (0)
My phone is rooted with VROOT, I could not get rid of the Chinese SU. I installed everything in the usual way, it was wonderful. Thanks a lot for the program.

Rep: (20)
Can I install it in more detail in the usual way? I can’t succeed.

Rep: (42)
in the usual way, read above.

Somehow, this program got into the phone of his son. The interface is in Chinese. Tell me, please, how can I delete it?

I can’t delete it either. Everything is in Chinese

Che to do so that the Chinese language is removed, I read the installation, I did it, I start to put it, it says that the application is not installed.

Chinese 2.4.0 Everything works on 4.1.2 It's easy to figure it out. On the right I allow, on the left there.

Attached files

Attached file??????? В® ????. Apk(1.87 MB)

Rep: (4)
Russified version 2.4, attached.

Attached files

Attached fileDianxinos SU.2.4_eng.apk(1.87 MB)

Post has been editedpnoster - 07.10.14, 18:19

Russified version 2.4, attached.

Thank. I got up without problems over the Chinese. Of course in Russian it is more convenient. Let them add to the cap.

Chinese 2.4.1 I got up without problems on the Russified 2.4.0. The root did not fly off. (4.1.2)

Attached files

Attached file??????? В® ????. Apk(1.87 MB)

Better than Super Su?

GoRelick @ 10/11/2014, 10:55 PM*
Better than Super Su?

For me, yes, it’s better. SuperSu personally was not weak at me. I had to flash. And this garbage works for itself quietly, not wonderfully.

Russified version 2.4.1, attached.

Attached files

Attached fileDianxinos SU.2.4.1_eng.apk(1.87 MB)

Russified version 2.4.1, attached.

Thank you Without vagaries, she stands on top of a Chinese letter.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09.02.21, 09:05