> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9192 Galaxy S4 Mini Duos - Unofficial firmware
The best firmware in your opinion today.
Best firmware
Lineage OS 14.1. Official [ 70 ] ** [24,31%]
Lineage OS 15.1. Unnoficial [ 33 ] ** [11,46%]
Lineage OS 16 Unofficial [ 93 ] ** [32,29%]
AOKP-N Official [ 7 ] ** [2,43%]
AOKP-O Unofficial [ 3 ] ** [1,04%]
RR 5.8.5 Official [ 18 ] ** [6,25%]
RR 6 Unofficial [ 5 ] ** [1,74%]
AOKP-P Unofficial [ 4 ] ** [1,39%]
Other (Name + review + screenshots optional) [ 22 ] ** [7,64%]
RR 7.0.2 Unofficial by Csendre [ 9 ] ** [3,13%]
RR 7.0.2 Unofficial by ripee [ 2 ] ** [0,69%]
Havoc OS 2.9 Unofficial by ripee [ 2 ] ** [0,69%]
AOKP-P Official [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Pixel Experience / Pixel Experience Plus Unofficial by ripee [ 2 ] ** [0,69%]
Lineage OS 17.1 [ 18 ] ** [6,25%]
Total votes: 288

Rep: (575)
Samsung GT-I9192 Galaxy S4 Mini Duos - Unofficial firmware
PictureGT-I9192 Galaxy S4 Mini Duos (serranodsdd)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Firmware for (9192) (OS 4.x.x) пїЅ | About firmware (9190/9195) (OS 4.x.x) пїЅ | LineageOS Firmware (9190/9195) пїЅ | Unofficial firmware (9192) пїЅ

Important information
Unfortunately, on December 31, 2016, Cyanogen ceased to exist and all links to the official CyanogenMod site do not work.
All about Lineage OS
How to write on filling caps:
  1. To save each other time - provide a link to the message or to the source;
  2. How do you think it should be entitled;
  3. In which section of the caps to put it;

Thank you for your review.
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Vykladyvanii firmware, usetemplate.
Reviews of the firmware.
Android Q (10)
Android Pie (9.x.x)
Other custom firmware
Firmware archive
Android Oreo (8.x.x)
Android Nougat (7.x.x)
Android Marshmallow (6.x.x)
Android Lollipop (5.x.x)
Gapps
Recovery
Instructions
miscellanea

FAQ.

Topics Curatorslukk Write to the curator

Post has been editedslukk - 30.08.20, 18:15
Reason for editing: Editing caps.

Rep: (27)
So...
My build is CyanogenMod.
Attention! Denial of responsibility!
I, as well as the forum and its administration, DO NOT BEAR ANY RESPONSIBILITY for damage to your phone as well as for other disasters caused by the use of this assembly!

What is it?
Assembled a new assembly cm.
This time collected from source codes.
Assembly cm11, replaced all our libraries.
At this time, not offhand, but on the principles on which cm is collected for 9190.
High hopes for this build, because build from source and great potential for editing and winning!

How to set
Set from under custom recovery.
Libraries were pulled out of the MN2, and it would be very desirable to put on MN2
Update: in the last assembly libraries from mk4 were used.
Also added changes fromalexax66, for which we say thanks to him :)
cm-11-20140514_3-UNOFFICIAL-serranodsxx.zip
Google disk ****

Firmware NOT TESTED! I do not have the opportunity to check.
Once again, read the disclaimer!
There is no guarantee that it will work and NO complaints about (why it does not work) do not need to write!
Not recommended for beginners!

What's next?
If the firmware starts up, then we try to open the dialer and call any number and try to make a ussd request.
We do not pay attention to the absence of antenokas, since I just didn’t understand the interface, and even if the radio was started, the antennas would light up due to the incompatibility of the interface.
If the dialer does not work.
Go to the parameters - about the device and see if there are any sims ...
If there is nothing.
It is VERY DESIRABLE for the LogCat utility to remove the log when loading the phone and when trying to open a dialer and call attempt.
This will help identify problems.
This assembly is not for permanent use but only for testing and identifying errors that occur!
Py.Sy. If anyone has the opportunity to sit without a phone and you want to test, do not overwrite another firmware right away so as not to flush 500 times and redo everything, but only to roll the cyan after editing.
If you decide on this, then write to qms so that I know.

Post has been editedcompressor10 - 21.10.14, 16:46
Reason for editing: Removed links.

Rep: (891)
Collected several kernel options for CM11:

1. Core for standard CM11-Attached filekernel_CM11-ALX-1.2.8.zip(6.57 MB)

2. Kernel for standard CM11 with constant replacement of internal memory with external -Attached filekernel_CM11-ALX-1.2.8_i2e.zip(6.57 MB)

3. Kernel for CM11 installed on f2fs -Attached filekernel_CM11-ALX-1.2.8-f2fs.zip(6.57 MB)

4. Kernel for CM11 installed on f2fs with constant replacement of internal memory with external -Attached filekernel_CM11-ALX-1.2.8-f2fs_i2e.zip(6.57 MB)

List of changes:
- synchronized withsource code of the official CM11 kernel (19.01.2015)
- synchronized withsource code of the official CM12 kernel (05.02.2015)
- kernel updated toLinux 3.4.105including previous patches
- addedPatches from the official kernel of KitKat I9195XXUCNJ4
- added supportzRAM ( instead of zSwap )
- added supportcompression methodLz4 for zRAM
- updated RAM disk in accordance with all changes in the CM11 core kernel on 05/25/2015 and initialization addedSwap to zRAM
- enabledKSM ( Kernel SamePage Merging ) with option missing previously scanned memory pages (reduces processor load)
- file system support includedexFAT
- file system support includedntfs
- F2FS support nowincluded in the official CM11 core
- added modeSio for input / output scheduler
- Added CPU control modes (Governor):
  • Intelliactive
  • Intellidemand
  • Intellimm by faux123
  • Lionheart
  • OndemadPlus
  • SmartASSV2
  • SmartASSH3
  • Smartmax
  • Wheatly
- added supportkernel modeNEON
- multiple fixesin the code for compiling the kernel with the crosscompilerLinaroMod-arm-eabi-4.9 [New] with options: -cortex-a15 , -O3 and -neon-vfpv4
- added driver to control CPU operation modeIntelli-Plug Hotplug driver from Faux123(can be used instead of proprietaryQualcom Hotplug drivers, when you disable the default MPDecision ) [New]
- chip overheat protection driver added (throttling)IntelliThermal from Faux123(In more detail, what isIntellithermal , you can read here: LG Nexus 4 - Custom Kernels ) [New]
- added audio codec control driverSound Control v3.5 by Faux123(allows you to raise the sound level in the headset and speaker without distortion using the applicationВ® FauxSound Audio / Sound Control) [New]
- applied multiple patches to improve the work of various subsystems of the kernel

How to resize a swap partition in zRAM or disable it?
By default, the size of the swap partition in zRAM is 64MB in this kernel.
This value can be increased, which can contribute to more stable operation of "heavy" applications, such as games, mobile Chrome, etc.
The recommended maximum value of 40% of available memory (RAM), which for our phone will be 1326MB * 40% = 530MB.
To change the size of the swap partition create in the directory/system/etc/init.d file 60zram as follows:
#! / system / bin / sh

SIZE = 100
swapoff / dev / block / zram0
echo 1>/ sys / block / zram0 / reset

if [$ SIZE -ne 0]; then
echo $ (($ SIZE * 1024 * 1024))>/ sys / block / zram0 / disksize
mkswap / dev / block / zram0
swapon / dev / block / zram0
fi

SIZE value can be changed at your discretion from 0 (disables Swap in zRAM) to 530 or even more
Ready script:Attached file60zram.zip(250 bytes)

How to activate KSM?
Attached Image

Application for viewing the performance of KSM and Swap to zRAM:zRam +

How to activate Intelli-Plug Hotplug and IntelliThermal?

How can I prepare a memory card for working with the kernel with a constant replacement of memory?
For correct operation of the phone with a constant memory replacement kernelis necessaryprepare sd card as follows:
- create in the root of the map a directory with the name 0 (zero)
- copy or transfer all data from internal memory to this directory, plus write into it everything you see fit (music, photos, etc.)
- the clockworkmod folder (for CWM) must be left in the root of the sd card!

For those interested, I post a method of memory substitution found by me:
1. Open the contents of boot.img in any available way (preferably in Linux-e)
2. Find the file named init.qcom.rc in the resulting image directory boot.img
3. Open it with a text editor and find the following stocks:
# virtual sdcard daemon running as media_rw (1023)
service sdcard / system / bin / sdcard -u 1023 -g 1023 -l / data / media / mnt / shell / emulated
class late_start
disabled

service fuse_sdcard1 / system / bin / sdcard -u 1023 -g 1023 -d / mnt / media_rw / sdcard1 / storage / sdcard1
class late_start
disabled

and replace them with these:

# virtual sdcard daemon running as media_rw (1023)
service sdcard / system / bin / sdcard -u 1023 -g 1023 -l / data / media / storage / sdcard1
class late_start
disabled

service fuse_sdcard1 / system / bin / sdcard -u 1023 -g 1023 -d / mnt / media_rw / sdcard1 / mnt / shell / emulated
class late_start
disabled

4. Build boot.img and flash it into the phone

I checked this methodnoThere are no problems with the phone.
Special thanks tonarcoman88 for participating in testing and using this method.

P.S. The following bugs were found:
- display mismatch in “Settings - Memory” of the size of the internal and external memory of the phone (this doesn’t affect the work of the phone);
- after some reboots, photos in the gallery may not be displayed (the solution is here:Samsung GT-I9192 Galaxy S4 Mini Duos - CyanogenMod Firmware (Post # 37736618)

P.S. Please report bugs in our thread or in QMS

Post has been editedalexax66 - 10.02.15, 19:20
Reason for editing: Added to header

Kernel for CM12:

1. Kernel for standard CM12 -Attached filekernel_CM12-ALX-1.1.0.zip(6.54 MB)

2. The core for the standard CM12 with a constant replacement of internal memory to external -Attached filekernel_CM12-ALX-1.1.0_i2e.zip(6.54 MB)

List of changes:
- synchronized withCM12 kernel sources (28.11.2014)
- file system support includedf2fs (with all updates on 11/07/2014 )
- file system support includedexFAT
- file system support includedntfs
- enabledKSM ( Kernel SamePage Merging ) with option missing previously scanned memory pages (reduces processor load)
- added modeSio for input / output scheduler
- added supportkernel mode NEON (New )
- appliedpatches to reduce power consumption (New )
- multiple fixesin the code to compile the kernel with the copierlinaro 4.9.3-2014.11 toolchain(New ) with options: -cortex-a15 , -O3 and -neon-vfpv4

Kernels for SM12 from 11/30/2014 and later

3. Core for standard CM12 -Attached filekernel_CM12-ALX-1.2.0.zip(6.56 MB)

4. Kernel for standard CM12 with constant replacement of internal memory with external -Attached filekernel_CM12-ALX-1.2.0_i2e.zip(6.56 MB)

The list of changes compared to the kernel is higher:
- added CPU frequency control modes (governor):
  • Lionheart
  • SmartASSV2
  • SmartASSH3
  • Smartmax
  • Wheatly
  • Intellideand
  • OndemadPlus
  • Intellimmby faux123

- compiled coroscopilatorSabermod 4.9 Kernel Toolchainswith options:-cortex-a15 , -O3 and -neon-vfpv4

For correct operation of the phone with a constant memory replacement kernelIt is necessary to prepare an sd card as follows:
- create in the root of the map a directory with the name 0 (zero)
- copy or transfer all data from internal memory to this directory, plus write into it everything you see fit (music, photos, etc.)
- the clockworkmod folder (for CWM) must be left in the root of the sd card!

Post has been editedalexax66 - 03.12.14, 17:00

Rep: (0)
How long will updates go to cm12 ?? I mean nightlife. The day when will be. DDDD

Post has been editedaxma111222 - 26.01.15, 06:20

The version from 24 numbers, the first one is null second in the norms, there is no vibro anywhere, the jackdaws are all there, Wi fi doesn’t work, the battery is on average for a day, how to solve the problem with vibro?

Rep: (38)
* solnzevo
and I have the first rules, and the second zero)

And how are you doing with vibro?

Axma111222 @ 01.26.2015, 06:19*
How long will updates go to cm12 ?? I mean nightlife.

In the foreseeable future, the maximum that we can get is snapshot (CM12-xxxxxx-SNAPSHOT-Mxx-serrano3gxx)
It's good that CM12 is actively sawing, but there are bugs and there will be. Unfortunately, this is the betta lot.
And so the stable version was only for CM10.

Rep: (2)
Kunmusliman @ 01/26/2015, 08:35*
The first have norms, and the second is zero)

I have the same)

I have a question: if I do not use 2 SIM cards, can I install i9190 cm12 with off support? Will it go ???

Rep: (2028)
* axma111222,
Not. No sim will start.

Rep: (1)
* axma111222, like no

Rep: (19)
Is it just my problem or all of them ??
- Often the Internet disappears \ does not work, that on one that on the second sim card
- If the connection is slightly worse than constant, you can hear it very jerky, otherwise it is not heard at all .. Although the network just jumps from 5 to 4. I receive any other phone in the same place, everything is ok ..

Unsubscribe from whom it was observed, you need to know whether the phone is or the firmware .. It is worth cm12 from the 25th ..

Post has been editedvadike - 26.01.15, 16:42

Rep: (1)
Damn, what's there on the 26th? Can you tell me where to watch the changes?

Rep: (55)
* galamag
Changeshttp://www.cmxlog.com/…IGHTLY-serrano3gxx.zip

Good day.
Tell me who is sitting on CM12.
From what date did you install the firmware and which core (preferably with a flash substitution) and sit on it for more than three days?

I set myself from Seril
"Test build CM12 for I9192 from a respected sekil (updated 11/20/2014)" the first two days was a flight of norms, the battery holds as it was holding, and with active use, and then the carousels went - the Internet did not work on the second sim card, sometimes with outgoing and Inbox - they do not hear me, constantly the name of the SIM card gets lost during the reboot and the melody ring gets lost.

I want something different, but it is CM12! very performance pleasantly surprised. and interface. (as they say you get used to good quickly.

Post has been edited6uoxuMuk - 26.01.15, 19:56

I installed cm12 from the 26th, I returned after having ekkkash, there is no vibro

Solnzevo @ 01/26/2015, 20:42*
Eraz Kkash

sorry, what is it? I'm just not in the subject.

Solnzevo @ 01/26/2015, 20:42*
vibro or not

And did you turn it on in the notification settings and in the settings of the dialer? I do not want to work vibro without a tick in the settings of the zvornilki.

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedbobu1109 - 26.01.15, 21:25

Yes, daws everywhere set, when turning on / off the bodies vibrate? Already I think maybe the vibrator motor itself is broken ...

* solnzevo
YES, when turned off exactly vibrates when turned on no.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/09/20, 16:37