> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

Error 4013 when restoring | [ITunes]

Rep: (1)
iPhone 4s 4013 error when restoring

iPhone 4s 16Gb PCT
Firmware: iOS 7.1

Jailbreak : Not
Description of the problem:
Good afternoon. The phone was off regularly in the charged state, after which it stopped turning on. When you try to turn on: the screen with the logo flashes periodically. Indication of low charge, but not charging from the network or from the computer. The cable is original.

There have been actions:
When trying to restore from Recovery mode = error 4013. DFU = similarly. In both modes, itunes sees the phone in recovery mode, but the process is interrupted with the indicated error. Now when you turn on (or connect to the charger), the phone immediately shows Recovery mode. Unambiguously service or still compete?

Rep: (18)
fly_era @ 22.02.17, 12:33*
Th for hair

Hair: rofl: brutal))

Rep: (18)
fly_era @ 22.02.17, 12:33*
Repair humanly

I took another 4s in appearance as a new almost free. Eternal dfu was, well, I checked it on the circuit a little bit heated, he beg and even wound up but cooled down again in the SPU left .. Even thought, well it, but then still risked normally took charge, warmed on the other hand this good again household hair dryer)) I do not know on a human or not; podnadovil - maybe chtonit yes Solder (I thought)

and voila! He earned)) I know is not good to do so, and may again horses move, but for the first time come down, and there, or again podnagret well, or throw it can already be, or even back to sell for parts more and benefit remain)) or how to take the price of the display and the back cover though :) saw somewhere not use (like new, but as they have years) sell very expensive

I do not know 4ka even more like it in my hand is, looks and etc., only palivnye they all know, and many already 7th)) and will soon be the eighth. But 4ka deserves its place of honor on a shelf, At least as a souvenir))

ps: the past, too, standards dismantled, removed the chip card vayf warmed podnadavil .. and no longer the eternal apple, normally wound up .. Strange but vayfay worked on it, but it turns out it's because of the module was already presented .. :) I think it will last at least sympathetic

Post has been editedpda4live - 23.02.17, 00:21

Rep: (0)
AsusTF2013 @ 30.01.15, 14:28*
Good day. I was helped by this.

brought Iphone 4s with a problem can not recover as it gives error 4013.

I plugged it into my computer started to restore there was the same error.
tormented him for 2 days I tried a bunch of train, acb, cords, computers.
in the end, I changed the WI FI chip. and everything went like clockwork. vosstanovilis the first time. no mistakes.
Thank you for your attention can someone help this method.

Thank! Help! Warmed mikruhu and voila!

My situation was otherwise brought 4S (iPhone is turned off by 1080 minutes) decided to flash through rekaveri and jumped error 4013 no freezer not loop flip does not work and I removed aytyuns By enabling the new connected Athos and pressed the vosstanavit and update and here it is happiness renewed without errors but turned on and off again Afonya 877 minut.snova connected to the tuna and pressed the button already vosstanavit and luck and everything works even wi-fi to which I have sinned.

7 They brought the same problem, different modes do not help, craftsmen extremely carefully opened up to me, I think in the ASC does not take on a guarantee, try to start the freezer)

WhiteRaven1488 @ 21.03.17, 11:37*
7 They brought the same problem, different modes do not help, craftsmen extremely carefully opened up to me, I think in the ASC does not take on a guarantee, try to start the freezer)

After 30 minutes the freezer produced an error -1, set once more, if the same will be, will be a roll of the modem

In general there is a iphone 5c, fell to the concrete, and slowly began to fade the screen. I spent about half a year. Who decided to scratch, connect to aytyunsu even started to recover and the error 4013. No freezer, no tilting sensors, camera does not work. Phone will not turn on at all. If you look through the manager of Apple mobile device device is switched off 2 times, and tuna writes iphone expectation. What to do

Post has been editedolegushka455 - 22.03.17, 17:54

Rep: (3)
* pda4live Today 3 4eski came on all blade vayfika and butlup on an apple, theirs disease, dammit)

* olegushka455 , * olegushka455 Is likely to dump Nanda, in your case, you need to bear in service

* pda4live Most importantly that would not be overzealous, often bring uharennye 5s, sometimes only need to re-otrebolit and some flash firing into the trash, and as a consequence of what I have to change two more mikruhi by passing the stick, not including dancing with tambourines in programming that climbs a lot of money to the client, in general, people should first read what and how, at what temperature and in what way, and not to go at breakneck speed, and roast at four hundred China-degrees the whole board)) and if the hands of assholes grow here does not help anything, and 3 year ago with butlupom 4c repaired with a lighter in the train))

Post has been editedkottt48 - 23.03.17, 19:12

Rep: (30)
Question to the connoisseurs of the next - whether a change to the phone?
5s error 4013. I actually galaxy note2 lte. Work naturally.

Hello everyone, whether to change your doogee x5 pro on the iPhone 5s, error 4013? A complete set of 16 from the Cloud untied.

Rep: (6)
Today, another had the same error, put the phone in the freezer for exactly 1 hour, pulled, hooked up to a computer, the itunes proposed to restore the phone, then went Update! The phone is set as the new! Normal flight iphone 4s ios 9.35

I certainly shocked! from ethics yablokovodov 1:00 to freeze and normal flight 4013 left error.

Rep: (60)
It seems that this is indeed the memory of either died or fallen off. I have the same poblemma after the fall.

optika.mobile @ 01.05.17, 18:29*
Group: Users
Date: 01/10/14
Apple iPhone 4

I certainly shocked! from ethics yablokovodov 1:00 to freeze and normal flight 4013 left error.

My friend, tilt the battery, reconnect and try to turn the error returns. As mentioned above this is a problem with Nando, decided only- hairdryer + bottom heat, remove Nanda, hairdryer Gray further and gently remove the compound from the board, remove the remnants of solder braid, this reserve charge alone (bottom heating can be switched off), take Nanda mikruhu + stencil + balls (much more convenient to paste), gently distribute them (balls) after fixing mikruhu in the screen (I use masking tape), rolled balls hairdryer, expose Nanda in place warms hairdryer, give cool, return the protective shields in place , collect the body including and enjoy the living body))). Good luck in the repair !!!

Rep: (1614)
* dimka75,
I have to pay for Nando Rebollo on the iPhone 4 and of need? unless absolutely can not afford to buy a newer model ...

it would cost himself b / a iPhone 4

and disconnect the battery on the iPhone - a very rare ... almost never ... so if to disable the battery everything will work, I do not see a problem

ipad mini 2 error 4013, that's logs:
Attached fileiPadUpdater 1.log(18.75 KB)

Attached fileiPadUpdater 2.log(18.75 KB)

Attached fileiPadUpdater 3.log(18.24 Kb)

Attached fileiPadUpdater.log(23.7 KB)

Rep: (2)
Good afternoon! Iphone6-16Gb IOS10.3.1. Phone will reboot and reboot on the apple and bluish vertical strip along the apple across its width. When you update or restore error 4013 or 9.

On iPhone 5s error 4017 4005
I tried to flash on the other computer
I tried to keep in the freezer 1 hour
I tried to change the battery
I tried to tilt the display and stitch loops with sensors
Error is still nowhere isschezaet! Che's remains?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/07/20, 13:34