Fludilka Sony Xperia C2305 | The theme is designed to communicate, do not fall into other topics Xperia C

Rep: (114)
The topic is intended for communication, not falling into other topics. Sony Xperia C2305

Description | Discussion | Firmware | Custom firmware | [UNOFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 11 (OS4.4.X) | Modifications of software and decorations| Games and software for Sony Xperia C (2305) | Fludilka Sony Xperia C2305 | FAQ | Owners Club

Photo from Sony Xperia C (2305)

Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications smartphone Sony Xperia C

Display and design
    • 5 inch TFT display
    • Resolution: 960 x 540 pixels
    • Depth of color: 16 million colors
    • Capacitive touchscreen with QWERTY on-screen keyboard
    • Record screenshots
    • Voice input
    • Support work 2 smikart
    • STAMINA battery mode
    • Input with gestures

CPU
    • Quad-core processor MTK6589 with a frequency of 1.2 GHz

operating system
    • Google Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)

Memory
    • RAM: 1 GB
    • Built-in memory: 4 GB
    • Support for microSD memory cards up to 32 GB

Network
    • GSM 900/1800/1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
    • HSDPA 900/2100

Connectivity and communication
    • 3.5 mm audio jack (CTIA)
    • Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
    • Support for Media Transfer Protocol (MTP)
    • Supports use in USB modem mode.
    • Media Go
    • PC Companion
    •Duplicating screen
    • Synchronization with computer and via SyncML or Microsoft
    • Exchange ActiveSync
    • High speed USB 2.0 connector and Micro USB connector
    • Supports Wi-Fi technology and Wi-Fi access zones.

Camera and video
    • 8 megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom
    • Self-portrait function
    • Front camera for making video calls
    • Record HD video (1080p)
    • Touch Focus
    • Face Recognition
    • Shooting panoramic photos using Sweep Panorama technology
    • Exmor R mobile sensor

Entertainment
    • Games in 3D
    • Motion Gaming Technology
    • FM radio with radio data transmission system
    • Watching videos in streaming mode.

Music
    • Three-dimensional surround sound (VPT)
    • Stereo Bluetooth (A2DP)
    • Features ClearAudio +, Clear bass, Clear Phase and Clear stereo
    • WALKMAN application
    • Manual equalizer

Battery
    • Talk time: up to 14 h. 4 min.
    • Standby time: up to 588 h.
    • Music playback time: up to 111 h. 47 min.
    • Video playback time: up to 12 hours and 25 minutes.

physical characteristics
    • Dimensions: 141.5 x 74.15 x 8.88 mm
    • Weight: 153 g

Post has been editedAcperin - 12.01.15, 03:24

Rep: (98)
It’s not even a hand on my part, but the teapot’s head is visible: rofl: In short, the problem of firewood was solved successfully, but I understood it from the third time of reinstalling the program! Those firewood in Sonya’s cap are not suitable, and it seems thattheseBut I'm not special, and did the first time, how do I know In short do differently: I have is setting on Windows do not install the wood and updates automatically (stand it can not, without seeing that the set with no choice) to connect your phone, the program starts and download firewood (indicates that the download, but can not set and infinitely connects) Do not disconnect your phone from the computer go to the updates of Windows and forcibly insert search of firewood or five seconds and offers me to download logs for my body! Do not disconnect your phone downloading firewood reboot Windows, turn on the King and all ... wood installed and appears Root button! Ctqxfc start doing! Sorry for the confusion and bvozmozhno, superfluous here and out of place, but here, I understand, no dummies, and all in the subject, but for me this event, so nakalyakal so much! : Rolleyes:

Post has been editedYaltinskiy - 27.08.14, 12:20

Ruth was received successfully, deleted unnecessary and built-in applications, just a lot of space was freed up, and RAM memory is OK, but can anyone advise, is it possible to swap the memory and substitute an SD card for the body memory? ? There are no departures and overloads? Memory constantly keeps?
And one more thing: after receiving the root, I did not delete the prog, but Acronis simply rolled back on the previously made copy, but also the firewood on the loaded bodies was removed.Question This firewood is not needed in the system? Is it only for this operation, or download and leave?

Post has been editedYaltinskiy - 28.08.14, 00:56

The default memory and so on the flash drive, do not need to change anything. Do not delete the prog, it does not take much space

Acperin @ 08/29/2014, 01:09*
Default memory and so on the flash drive

I meant to substitute body memory.SDa card, for example, with a volume of 16 gig, but not using the built-in (for games with a cache other, other) And about the program, it’s not really necessary in the system, but I will have to install it (maybe a new version will be, although this Kingo has already been tested ): yes2:

Rep: (0)
After the update, green bars appeared on the screen, how to remove them?

Over time, they will disappear

Acperin
I apologize, but could you tell me one thing? In one acquaintance I saw a prog in my body; I tried to find it myself, but I did not find it. Maybe there is a link or in store? I will be grateful!

I can not delete the top post, do not edit, why do not I know ....Please remove the previous post !!

I wanted to know, but, for example, can I buy an adapter from micro USB to a regular one and plug in an external USB flash drive, or do I need another format? Phone see? And one more thing: let's say I download a torrent either by a client or by a download manager for a file of more than 4 gig ba, it is cut off exactly 4 gigs, does it need to reformat the memory card? In what format? guarantee that then everything will work or will you have to reinstall everything again?

Rep: (26)
Yaltinskiy @ 08/30/2014, 23:39*
I can buy an adapter from micro USB to a regular one and connect an external USB flash drive

yes, see. opens FAT32.
[quote name = "Yaltinskiy" date = "08/30/2014, 23:39" post = 33917989]
let's say I download either a torrent client or a download manager a file of more than 4 gig ba it is cut off exactly 4 gigs

>>>"2. Using standard tools to copy files to a smartphone with a volume of more than 4GB does not work - our device only supports FAT32, to copy large files you need NTFS or exFAT. To copy such files, use the program Paragon NTFS & HFS +"

PS read the "caps" in order - there are answers to your questions

Post has been editedslava8290 - 31.08.14, 01:30

Slava8290 @ 08/31/2014, 01:28*
exFAT.

Slava8290 @ 08/31/2014, 01:28*
To copy such files, use the program Paragon NTFS & HFS + "

It turns out that this program can format the memory card in exFAT and see the bodies? Then just zamorochki with data transfer and many, apparently, install a new application (install on the memory card except some, which do not work correctly without installing the phone memory) Thanks for the advice , I almost thought that FAT32 cards do not support files larger than 4 gig, but did not think that it is possible in the exFAT format. Output-or not download large files, or all the same format o. O

I will read the headings carefully !!!

Post has been editedYaltinskiy - 31.08.14, 01:40

Here I think to order a flash drive on 64gb, does anyone use it? Does it work on stock firmware?

Slava8290 @ 08/31/2014, 07:02*
Does it work on stock firmware?

I recently read somewhere that I’ve identified and working, but I don’t remember exactly where I came across!

Rep: (24)
It is a pity that there are no standards for MTK MT6589 (

Posted on 09/07/2014, 2:59 PM:

Who can port Recovery? Explain to the drug plizz (replacing kenel does not help)

Tell me, does Voice Dialing work correctly for everyone? What did I not do and how would I not say, but he, radish, offers some sort of nonsense and is not at all what I am saying !!! What thoughts and suggestions? Disable or delete completely ?

Rep: (0)
Hello.
Tell me.
Android smartphones were not so many, a few Chinese, s3. As I understand it, for stuffing and other things, this smartphone is similar to my former Philips w6500, but I sold it. Now I have been sitting on symbian for over a year now. I want to go back to the android. So is it better w6500?

* Elvissx1,
phones are identical in hardware!http://devdb.ru/pda/co…/philips_xenium_w6500/
the only differences are:
1 screen size
2 design
3 and the fact that the phillips have separate touch buttons (sony buttons on the screen)

Post has been editedslava8290 - 21.09.14, 00:59

The link is not working. At least from the phone = no data =.
Correct

Acperin @ 09/21/2014, 03:40*
The link is not working. At least from the phone = no data =.
Correct

now out of the forum. - went as a "guest".
everything has opened ... maybe you have something ??? o.O

Acperin @ 09/21/2014, 02:40*
The link is not working.

Yes, everything opens from the body too! Maybe someone will answerhere??

opens only by browser. By customersavagemessiahzine.com-not

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/07/20, 14:10