> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

Find My iPhone - Ways to Bypass Activation Lock | [AppleID] [iCloud]

Rep: (0)
This topic discusses only ways to bypass the Activation Lock (hacking)!
Ways to completely disable the Find My iPhone service are discussed in the topic.I can not activate, requires Apple ID

Attached Image

Additionally
At the moment, AppleID lock can be bypassed on the following devices:
Note :
  • There is no complete bypass for iPhone! You can only make an iPod with SMS reception from it, it will not work to call from it!
  • After upgrading the firmware, the hacked devices require AppleID again. Those. Bypass Activation Lock is temporary, on Apple servers, as the device is locked, it will remain.
    The exception is iPad Cellular, in which a resistor has fallen out, you can safely switch to a new firmware version, because Apple will see the device as new.

AppleID bypass services and general user opinion about their use:
Attention!
The forum administration is in no way associated with the below mentioned people offering unlocking Apple devices!
Any of them can not perform the declared service and not refund you!
Therefore, the entire responsibility for the decision to transfer funds lies only with you.
Think three times before ordering someone unlock!

---
@MKS_UNLOCK- there are a lot of positive reviews, but recently they wrote a message that a person is missing, does not unlock the device and does not respond to the people who ordered the service from him.
@ 7HEB0T- there are positive reviews
@Aicloudunlocker($ 100 - iPad 3g, $ 20 for an iPad WiFi, the account owner says that he can unlock the iPhone) 3 days passed otvyazki no. "
@ jiangbo2571($ 10 - reviews are contradictory: some tell someone unlocked quickly and inexpensively, someone is free, others say that he does not answer and did not unblock anything)
@iCloudHotRemove- there is one positive review
@iFreeiCloud- there is one positive review
@fresh_unlock($ 8) - very controversial reviews. Some say that the scammer, although the forum has a few people who he unlocked the device in a short time after the work performed.
---
Unverified
@Spainicloud
---
Fakes
iCloud Remover tool - a program supposedly to unlock AppleID. In fact, it turns out to be empty.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ8YKvS1aX0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caDYprf-Af8

ATTENTION!
Any commercial activity or other services, advertising in any form - is prohibited!
Account user who violates this rule will be suspended without the possibility of recovery

Post has been editedKoteiko - 06.01.21, 16:18
Reason for editing: added ...

I have ipad 4 firmware 9.3.4 it can be unlocked ?? forgive that again the same thing but my head is already boiling how to unlock it ((

Let's read the cap together:
  1. theme hat
    iPad Cellular, dropping out a resistor. Read more in the topic Iron bypass method (bypass) iCloud only on iPad Cellular

Do you have an iPad with 3G? If yes, you can drop the resistor. There will be a wifi version without blocking
  2. theme hat
    iPad2 with firmware from iOS 7.0 to iOS 9.3.3 through the MinaCris server. See instructions here.
    Hours of the server check @minacrisOficial on Twitter (link is clickable)

Do you have an iPad2? No, then we pass by.
  3. theme hat
    All devices with firmware from iOS 7.0 to iOS 7.1.2 through the server MinaCris-a. See instructions here.
    Hours of the server check on twitter @minacrisOficial (link is clickable

Do you have firmware from iOS 7.0 to iOS 7.1.2? No, then we pass by.
  4. theme hat
    iPhone4

Do you have an iPhone4? No, then we pass by.
Conclusion : there is no software bypass for your device at the moment. If you have Cellular version (with 3G module), you can unblock by dropping a resistor
Question: Is it really so difficult to do it yourself?
M
Guys, I'm sorry, but for the next question, "Is it possible to unlock my device?", When the answer is in the header and it is obvious, someone will go to the reading room

Good day!

I understand correctly that even after a successful jailbreak, it is impossible to get the iPhone 4 (ios 7.1.2) to work as it should — make calls, receive calls? Is the phone available only in iPod mode? Internet, some applications and only?

Post has been editedRetroru - 17.08.16, 12:05

I understand correctly that even after a successful jailbreak, it is impossible to get the iPhone 4 (ios 7.1.2) to work as it should — call

Hey. That's right: yes2 :, there is no full solution

The people, - when I launch it - it writes in 2 seconds: the work of the mobiledevice program is terminated;
??? o.O. Do I need to enter the device in DFU ?? thank

Post has been editedaka47andrej - 17.08.16, 18:04

Rep: (3)
RexiD @ 08/19/2016, 9:46 PM*
ios what is it worth?

at the time of the detour was 9.3.3. now updated via dfu to 9.3.4. created an account with ipad on icloud.com - a fully working device.

Rep: (3)
Walerik76 @ 08/20/2016, 00:15*
Do you yourself believe what you write about?

ipad year lay in the lost and got rid of for those 20 minutes that minakris included the server .... do you believe in such coincidences?
I would not have believed it in your place - but this is a fact. He and now on Twitter a few wifi ipad2 untied only by serial number. they found vulnerabilities on the apple servers and now at this moment they swear with aqua on twitter who is better :)

Rep: (9)
Walerik76 @ 08/19/2016, 21:15*
Ale_kas, Do you yourself believe what you write about? I think just the owner or someone else has removed the binding of your Aypad. Why give people hope that has no logic. Minakris toy for schoolchildren. Especially my personal opinion. Deciding how to act personally the desire of everyone.

Minakris, the only person who is free for this moment, even if two times a week, unlocks the devices for people that are suitable for his requirements (needs). I can confirm the wordsAle_kas since bypass itself, and then the minakris also put out the ayklad of the old owner who sent this ayped to the lost ... I do not understand people like you. Meaning, we sit here and lie .. what are they paying for this?

I'll ask a stupid question.

Do all these manipulations require a sim card in the device?

Rep: (421)
Bakhramoff @ 08/09/2016, 16:55*
IPhone 6, hanging on the activation lock, read that if you replace the trio (nand + eeprom + baseband) then it can be unlocked.

Just nand is enough to replace, the serial has already changed.

Post has been editedpaul-xxx - 22.08.16, 02:52

* paul-xxx
just nand change does not help, it will not take root you need another modem and glass

WinKarbik @ 06/04/2014, 14:38*

On the transition writes that the link is deleted, please update

Gentlemen, good morning everyone!

Judging by the tweets of Minacris - the free shop closed? now only paid? : sveta:

PS: I thought it would be possible to untie the iPad2 3G 9.3.4 ... and I did not have time for the hike: beee:
PS2: why is it possible - firstly, there is no support for such ipad'om2 manipulations with 3G (it is clear that even if it works out, the SIM will not work - and you don’t need a nafig) 9.3.3, all iOS is written to the minicris ...
PS3: I myself will not be able to unsolder the resistor, in the workshops they twist their face at the words "dissolve the resistor" and are afraid to damage the glass when disassembling ... they give no guarantees.<_<

Rep: (1336)
* forcerQ , everything is good

Rep: (1)
* WinKarbik,
I confirm.
Link broken !!!
Or should it be?

Rep: (9)
Dimaster19 @ 08.27.2016, 21:05*
Link broken !!!
Or should it be?

swingjust what is the point now in this utility? When he "officially" turns off aiklaud.

Naryl on the Internet. Who knows English, you can perevisti and make a manual?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caDYprf-Af8

* dsuyazov already discussed - it's fake.

People! Please help! The iCl0ud7xTool.exe so-called program does not start on your computer!

Without it, it does not connect to iTunes for further activation through the Minacris service! And today is Monday, and its server only works on Monday.

I give a screenshot of the error. The point is that iTunesMobileDevice.dll does not load, although iTunes is the latest version and working.

Help! :-(

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedRetroru - 29.08.16, 18:11

Rep: (2)
The server does not start something.
This is what one of Minacris's comrades tweets says. Recruit 200 retweets?
https://twitter.com/WhiteBeard____
WHITE BEARD
@WhiteBeard____
iCloud phone service
# Free # iCloud # Unlocking
Retweet
At 200 rt
We start
@minacrisOficial

Post has been editedin.mac - 30.08.16, 00:58

Rep: (1)
What am I doing wrong friends?