> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Xperia Keyboard | [OEM] Functional keyboard for Xperia with multiple languages

Rep: (554)
Xperia Keyboard в„ў
Version: 8.1.A.0.12

Last update of the program in the header:12.11.2017

Attached Image

Short description:
Sony functional keyboard with multiple languages.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Xperia Keyboard is the default keyboard for all languages ​​except Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. It offers superior swipe quality as well as traditional dialing. The keyboard quickly adapts to your writing style, learns your words and can be personalized with Gmail, Facebook and Twitter.
Instructions
miscellanea
About the program
Android required: 4.4+
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Sony Mobile Communications
Sony-Mobile: Attached Image
Google Play: Picture
Before you download, read
Before upgrading, it is recommended to remove the old version and check if you have made one of the modifications to the system application. Signatures may not be the same!
Versions for Xperia devices only on Android 4.4+

Versions for non-Xperia devices with Android 4.4+

Download:
Version: 8.1.A.0.12: Xperia Keyboard (Post And_RU # 66954103)

Updated modXperia keyboard (4.4+) :frommcarrowlaw Download

Do not forget to thank for the modifications and write about the improvements to the authors. Do not make clones and do not indicate the author of past versions of improvements.
Mod:
Patch:
Patch to increase the size of letters and buttons (for any mods clavs and firmware) Xperia Keyboard (Post mcarrowlaw # 58231935)
Patch to reduce the power of vibration (for any mods Claudia and firmware) Xperia Keyboard (Post mcarrowlaw # 59105008)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 14.04.20, 20:06
Reason for editing: Curator Withdrawn

Rep: (340)
* Lavik66, I have. I use the mod XKeyboard_mod_IOS_4_0, Sony removed the keyboard from their devices. Now, instead of her swift, in this fashion. Launcher Xperia 9 native.
Attached Image

Rep: (1774)
* 4Serg13, And I, on 8.1.A.0.12, do not have a string with hints. The point is apparently in the Flyme launcher.
They rewrote it recently.

Rep: (97)
* miron4619 , in the phone in the input settings.

Rep: (2)
* Jrivera already caught up, google was off

Rep: (260)
Mod update but Keyboard v8.1.A.0.12 MOD_edit
From new :
- Minor changes and improvements

P.S. Wishes and requests in drugs

Post has been editedmRWiNeT - 17.06.19, 13:16
Reason for editing: Updating the version of the MOD_edit mod from 06/17/2019

Rep: (38)
* mRWiNeT,
The height of the clav in my one does not change and there is no slider ??? Something incomprehensible ...;)

* S.Kalashnikov, I know about this problem, android what? So I had 6 norms, and 9 a problem with that.

android what?

Android 8.1 ... but this is the first time that the height adjustment does not work. I tried many versions here ...

Rep: (3144)
S.Kalashnikov @ 06/16/19, 19:55*
The height of the clave does not change in me

S.Kalashnikov @ 06/16/19, 20:30*
Android 8.1

My version is resized
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPrimkorn - 17.06.19, 03:07
Reason for editing: Completed

* -Kowalski-,
Well, well ...

* S.Kalashnikov, * -Kowalski-, Then see what's the matter. Me with a standard height of norms

Rep: (0)
Hello. Tell me how to create one so that the keyboard erases the words as if the keyboard is from Google. T e click on the backspace icon and left to the left. Erases all. And there is no such thing. Thank!

Rep: (605)
Please tell me, is there a keyboard for nexperia with only one modification: with the replacement of sound when you click on it?

Post has been editedStage - 17.06.19, 10:42

Rep: (50)
Dimych_Engineer @ 06/17/19, 09:09*
T e click on the backspace icon

The button is pressed and held, everything is erased. As on Sony, and on other devices. No need to hold anywhere, just hold it.

* Stage, Throw off the sound and in which mod to add it I will do it

* mRWiNeT, I tried it myself, but I see something wrong, after the installation of the keyboard, it constantly crashes with an error. Or sign it wrong or something else ...
: thank_you:

Attached files

Attached filecom.sonyericsson.textinput.uxp_8.1.A.0.12.apk(18.37 MB)
Attached filekeypress_sound.wav(25.83 KB)

* Stage, I'm going to try nowHere is

Post has been editedmRWiNeT - 17.06.19, 12:27

* mRWiNeT , still there would be a number sign (в„–) there instead of one of these: В¤ or Вў
And my happiness will have no limit)))

Post has been editedStage - 17.06.19, 12:31

* Stage, Someone can do. I have no time yet

Post has been editedmRWiNeT - 17.06.19, 12:48

Rep: (3144)
Estrada @ 06/17/19 16:30*
number sign (в„–)

I made myself
Screenshot
Attached Image

Full version