> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Google Camera | New camera app from Google

Rep: (2921)
Google camera
Version: 7.4.200.316937482

Last update of the program in the header:10.07.2020

Attached Image

Description:
Google Camera will help you capture all the most important and interesting moments. It has portrait and night shooting modes, as well as other useful features.

Google Camera FAQ - Before asking a question, use this reference or search on the topic.

Theme Rules
There is only one rule in the subject:
  1. If the post has a question for which there is an answer inGoogle Camera FAQ then this post is considered a flood and is deleted. Thank you for understanding!
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Opportunities
  • HDR + . Take high-quality photos in low light or when shooting against a light source.
  • Night shooting . Use this mode to take colorful and crisp shots in the dark without a flash.
  • Super Zoom . Do not miss the details - your photos will remain clear even when zoomed.
  • Great shot . Take a photo and get a series of sequential shots. Automatic recommendations will help you choose the best.
  • Portrait shooting . Add a beautiful blur effect (bokeh) to the background of the photo. To highlight the subject, you can also change the color background to black and white using Google Photos.
  • Google Lens Tips . Point the camera at a phone number to call it. Additional actions are also available for email addresses, URLs and barcodes.
  • Playground effects . Apply various effects to photos and add augmented reality stickers.
Useful
About the application

Download:

Beta versions:

Past versions

For questions and suggestions for filling caps contactcaptain topics through QMS .
How to do it correctly, to be understood from the first time, is well described.here .

Post has been editediMiKED - 10.07.20, 07:47
Reason for edit: Update: A new version of 7.4.200.316937482 10/07/2020

Rep: (8)
* BuTaJIu4eK Yes, I tried already. Everywhere one garbage. You come into the camera, and see as if your phone is slow. Just a slide show of some kind. This only helps the viewfinder yuv, but there is no such setting. Something like this(

Rep: (4)
Is there any way to make the flash fire when focusing by touch? That is, touched the screen, the camera focused on the object and, in low light, the flash worked (without taking a photo while simply focusing on the flash)

Rep: (41)
bulkin043 - XTB V.2.1 Hangs after power on.
Sticking it or whatever you like to call it, switching the front-rear several times sometimes comes off, sometimes not.

Post has been editedalexmats - 17.06.19, 17:15

Rep: (1)
Guys, help me, I do not know what to do. In short, Mi 8, firmware Havoc OS 2.6 (with latest Magiskom). With GKamom was all right (BSG V1e) until I decided to try RAW. The camera was black, off RAW mode does not work, decided to change the configuration. If you change the config camera ceased to be black, but when taking a crash and does not save photo. Decided to remove the (cleaned off store + delete) and put another GKam - were setting the old (ie, a new icon, and the old application). I remember that saw somewhere that you want to delete a file from a framework 2 and permissions like, but here's the problem. These files and folder in GoogleCamera priv-app can not be deleted, writing device or resource is busy. Busy box I have decided to put the terminal emulator and sudo. They are not deleted, and through sudo rm. Do not know what to do, I do not want to reset.

Rep: (0)
Is there a gcam mod with the function of saving photos and videos to an external drive?

Rep: (10)
* Miha_SD ,
I updated, like the rules, but Google does not plow the camera :(

Drustan, there is a question - I found on the Internet that can be installed without Root TK rights and tvrp by magisk. It is true perhaps ?? (Just to gain a foothold is written thatTo enable HAL3 (if it is not enabled by default in the system) are necessary or ROOT RIGHTS or TWRP rekaveri if you do not have something listed above, you can stop reading.) And at the bottom is written the third option with Magisk ...

Post has been editedLesksortd - 19.06.19, 19:13

Rep: (241)
* Lesksortd,
You can, if you have already activated Camera2API from the factory on the device.

Rep: (21)
* Lesksortd If there is Ruth magisk through, but there is no tvrp, you can try to activate a program through 2api flashify

Rep: (84)
Hello, the Google Pixel 3, downloaded from the fashion for hats Pixel 3, please tell me how to use the delay?
I understand that the shutter works only in Night Sight?
And exposure is multiplied by the number of frames which by default makes the Night Sight?

Just tried to extract Night sight (it seems that it only works there), exposed for 30 seconds, but he took off somewhere for a minute or two

Rep: (51)
Which version gkam the most stable?

* st.R1ke,
In Google Camera shutter placed for one frame, that is, if the frame is 4 (which is what happens with the HDR +), then, respectively, and will remove the 2 minutes.

Rep: (84)
FranticKernel @ 20.06.19, 16:17*
In Google Camera shutter placed for one frame

that is, if you do the usual photo, then nothing will happen?

* st.R1ke,
In the sense of the ordinary? And without mode Night Sight and with him, as far as I know, you can put the shutter speed, and another thing is that it is not implemented in all versions.

Good day. I want to install gcam. Annex to test one's activated HAL3 cross. Can you please tell me what to do next?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (51)
* l_skay ,
Put the program and check the function.
A cross indicates that the camera can not issue a raw format raw image file, no processing and compression jpg ..

Post has been editedValday33 - 20.06.19, 14:10

* Valday33, That is, as I understand, camera2API me active and I do not need to go into the firmware and other difficulties? :)

Post has been editedl_skay - 20.06.19, 14:17

* l_skay Yes, correctly understood

Rep: (27)
Good den.Postavil this application on Samsung A70, in the camera settings shows the maximum 8MP, and characteristics of the A70 is written 32. As a trick on the part of Samsung?
The second question in the video settings gcam maximum of 1080 and 4k net.Gcam not support 4K video?

* Wlad & 77 No, it's shoals modifications, which are mainly related to the fact that the events are done under a different phone

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 4:27