> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Google Camera | New camera app from Google

Rep: (3441)
Google camera
Version: 8.1.200.352609439 / 7.4.201.322479879

Last update of the program in the header:26.01.2021

Google camera пїЅ | Google Camera Go пїЅ

Attached Image

Description:
Google Camera will help you capture all the most important and interesting moments. It has portrait and night shooting modes, as well as other useful features.

Google Camera FAQ - Before asking a question, use this reference or search on the topic.

Theme Rules
There is only one rule in the subject:
  1. If the post has a question for which there is an answer inGoogle Camera FAQ then this post is considered a flood and is deleted. Thank you for understanding!
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Opportunities
  • HDR + . Take high-quality photos in low light or when shooting against a light source.
  • Night shooting . Use this mode to take colorful and crisp shots in the dark without a flash.
  • Super Zoom . Do not miss the details - your photos will remain clear even when zoomed.
  • Great shot . Take a photo and get a series of sequential shots. Automatic recommendations will help you choose the best.
  • Portrait shooting . Add a beautiful blur effect (bokeh) to the background of the photo. To highlight the subject, you can also change the color background to black and white using Google Photos.
  • Google Lens Tips . Point the camera at a phone number to call it. Additional actions are also available for email addresses, URLs and barcodes.
  • Playground effects . Apply various effects to photos and add augmented reality stickers.
Useful
About the application

Download:

Beta versions:

Past versions

Other versions can be found on this.reference

For questions and suggestions for filling caps contactcaptain topics through QMS .
How to do it correctly, to be understood from the first time, is well described.here .

Post has been editediMiKED - 01.02.21, 06:49
Reason for editing: Update: New version 8.1.200.352609439 from 26/01/2021

Rep: (258)
On Nex5 and C4, under SM11, everything plows:
Remembrance
Attached Image
Attached Image

HDR +
Attached Image
Attached Image

just a photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

on neks gets up like a default camera

PS Who will make a mod with a transparent button?

Post has been editedLeha-62RUS - 17.04.14, 09:46

Rep: (11)
Falls on any sneeze. I went into the settings - I fell. Turned on the front camera - fell.
Not ice.

Rep: (14)
DarkJoney @ 04/16/2014, 10:12*
Rolled back to the old camera.

and how to roll back?

Rep: (291)
DarkJoney,
White balance is included in the settings. Manual focus as before, you press in the right part of the screen and that's it. + Now there is a manual focus when shooting a video, you do not need to wait for the auto focus, which, by the way, has become much faster to work.
Of the minuses ... more battery eats than the old camera.

Post has been editeddfrew - 17.04.14, 10:41

Rep: (11)
Leha-62RUS @ 04/17/2014, 10:22*
c4 under sm11 everything plows

And in the settings starts up? Does the front camera work?
On Es-two under CM11, everything is very bad.

Rep: (27)
There are no settings. Very sad ((((((and when shooting 1080p video, it became ...

Rep: (139)
What
Custom-still-manual exposure? And it is better to turn it on or off?
And as for the quality. Hdr + not worsened?

Post has been editedNickolay b - 17.04.14, 10:49

Rep: (24)
Google Nexus 2013
When you click on the settings button knocks error.
AND EVERYTHING !!!

On the Nexus 4, 5, 10 runs smoothly. Stoke, rut.

Posted 04/17/2014 10:51:

Nickolay B @ 04.17.2014, 11:43*
What
Custom-still-manual exposure?
And as for the quality. Hdr + not worsened?

Expokor. - white balance. Turn on and another button appears in the section where the flash.
Hdr + has not deteriorated.

Note that in HDR mode + manual exposure does not work.

Rep: (258)
Nigerok, yes everything plows, only HDR as always, fotkaet empty frames

In addition to timelapse, I did not find a timer for the photo.

Rep: (612)
In short, we are waiting for zapadok !!!
Looks cool. Only now, not all of it works.
Need to pick it up!

Rep: (291)
Now ordinary photos weigh 2 times more than before, and HDR + on the contrary, less than usual: lol:

Post has been editeddfrew - 17.04.14, 13:07

aroum was, i.e. It was possible to set the time through which the camera of the photo camera.

Rep: (16)
And on Android below 4.4 can not run? Or are there many addictions?

Rep: (23)
Of the minuses ... more battery eats than the old camera.

And this is due to the fact that the settings were climbing for a long time;)

Rep: (27)
k261z
aroum
Yes, there was a timer. The villains were removed (((((and iso is not enough ... and a lot of things are not enough + I already wrote that I have 1080p video with jerks .... = ((((

He rolled back to the previous camera, returned to himself the white balance settings and shooting mode. We are still waiting for some kind of update for the camera, but pokamis is just an experimental update. No more.

Post has been editedSaFiro [de] Klod - 17.04.14, 13:49

Rep: (321)
I fotkayu mostly in HDR + and it’s good that in this version of the camera this coolest chip wasn’t spoiled for me. But there are a few moments that I did not quite like, I had to write a letter-review.

Rep: (0)
Gentlemen, you are interested in your opinions about the difference in the quality of detail and light transmission of images on G2.
For the time being, I can tell from my impressions that in conditions of normal illumination, the detailing is better with the Google camera. In low light conditions, Google’s camera gives less noise and blur. How are your impressions?

Regarding the stability of work - normal flight in all modes, no flights / bugs / crashes were detected. G2, Kit Kat.

Rep: (515)
So far, the camera is so-so. And it is also not clear why the pictures were taken at 7.8 megapixels, and not at 8.0 as in the old? No ice somehow

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.02.21, 08:38