> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Dual SIM Applications

Rep: (1545)
Dual SIM Applications
Description | Forum Rules | FAQ on devices and Android OS | We try to upload files and images to the forum. | Search programs
Attached Image

Often, in the subjectSEARCH software for Android OSI stumble upon program requests, at first glance, fairly standard, such as:
antispam, blacklist, tasks for profiles, etc. planners, the appointment of ringtones ...
but, the main condition of which "so for dvuhsimochnika ".

This topic is going to the user experience of owners of Dual SIM (Duos) devices - a kind of catalog of programs adapted for multisym devices.

SIM Management:
В®Change Data
MQ Sim selector
MQ Auto Swapping Sim
MQ Simchooser - Samsung's Duos Rescue

Contact Management:
MQ DualSim Ringtone - Assigning a ringtone for each of the SIM cards.
MQ Dual sim ringtone - More stable, according to reviews, an analogue of the above program

Messengers:
any GO SMS Pro - there is a black list. Devices on which the program is tested- GO SMS Pro (Post # 29722005)
MQ Call master
MQ ZERO SMS
MOOD SMS-Messenger

Network Management / Internet Connection Planning:
В®Notification Switch Network
MQMTK Control -Market, forum (*)
MTK Dual Sim control shortcut /// mirror- One-click mobile Internet switching (widgets) and scheduling (+ Tasker, Llama).
MQDual SIM Switch Widget(Dual Sim Control) -on off. SIM cards, SMS sending method, calls, mob. data. Customizable widgets.
MQ Mobile Settings One click open - simple LTE / 3G WCDMA / CDMA / GSM switching >>> apk

Call / Message Filtering:
MQ В® Root Call SMS Manager
MQ Call master

Dialers (Dealers):
MQ Call master - there are two call keys
MQ TouchPal Contacts - there are two call keys
MQ Pixelphone
MQ aContact +++
MQZERO Dialer & Contacts & Block - Easy, two-button dialer / contact manager in Material style (with theme support).

Logs, information, statistics:
any Dr. Tariff - statistics of conversations, messages and Internet traffic. Selection of the optimal tariff.
MQ 2SIMCallLogger - call log logging
MQ Query Notepad - application to monitor and recharge the phone
anyUSSDDualWidget - Balance widget via USSD and SMS requests
MQ Sim Details - Information about SIM cards, not available from the phone settings menu.
any Mobilefox - Call Manager / SMS / MMS / Internet traffic manager (project is closed, but working capacity has been verified. For compatibility, see the last topic spoiler)
Legend:
M- for MTCQ- for Qualcommanyuniversal
M, Q- do not support
M, Q- there is no reliable information on this chipset

Useful articles on the topic
-

Download * .apk free software With Google Play you can:
пїЅ So - APK Downloader (Post # 11778787)
пїЅ via online service ( Percent on 97 works adequately, but (! ) there are lining)
пїЅ or similar service ( with similar problems )

Of course, the list is dynamic and the indicated programs are not exhausted - I hope it will be expanded.

New items (conditionally, of course), what visitors of this topic found. We look, we test, we unsubscribe:
DSim Attached fileDSim 1.2.apk(412.72 KB)
- Statistics and cost management (it seems that only for MT ... you need to check).
HiNet Attached filenet.hidroid.hisurfing.apk(1.97 MB)
- No monitor, firewall, firewall, etc.
LINE whoscall - Caller ID & Block- for call filtering and number management.
Dual SIM Selector (Post # 32961756)- Automatic and manual selection of a SIM card at the time of a call from any dealer (who "brought"- Anais10)
DW Contacts(ex Contact Group Manager) - Working with groups of Contacts (who "brought"- Davs)
Wecall- Dialer, contact manager, SMS manager. (who "brought"- ifsold).
Call meter 3G- to account for traffic, talk time, SMS and MMS (who "brought"- alekomlan)
True Phone - Phone, Contacts- dialer, search by T9, viewing, editing and optimizing contacts (who "brought"- Alexander Voytekhovich)
Auto SMS / USSD / Call- Call, sending SMS / USSD on a schedule (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, once, several days, after a call) (who "brought"- Pupkind

For unification their "five kopecks" -
please copy the response template
Program: It is very desirable to give links if you present a software.
If the health report is by itself, the name is sufficient.

Device / Processor: -
Comment: - moderately

[size = 1] Program: [/ size]
[size = 1] Device / Processor: [/ size]
[size = 1] Comment: [/ size]

Changes in the cap
02.02.2016 + Auto SMS / USSD / Call
01/15/2016 + Dual Sim Ringtone
06/17/15 - add ZERO Team)
11/15/2014 - Added the section "New"
11/06/2014 + Dr. Tariff
05/19/2014 - add TouchPal Contacts
04/29/14 - Added
Mobilefox- Call / SMS / MMS / Internet traffic manager

Attention! The topic is often visited by Grammarnatsi! :) Do not forget p.4.7.2. Rules

Post has been editedRu4kin - 13.08.18, 09:49
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (2798)
anirov,
The idea is good. Just decide whether the topic will be common to all existing dual sim cards, or it will be only for the devices you specified: yes2: And it would not be bad to give links to applications.
See alsoFAQ on creating new themes with games, applications and discussion of autonomy on devices with Android OSand examples of caps inPersonal experience. How to issue, write, transfer.

Post has been editedGridzilla - 14.04.14, 06:22

Rep: (495)
Dialer (Dual Sim), suitable for all 2 simulators: yes2: incl. based on MTK

Attached files

Attached fileaContact.apk(520.47 KB)

Rep: (2798)
M

Post has been editedGridzilla - 15.04.14, 08:10

Rep: (5)
OnSamsung GT-I8262 Galaxy Core Sim selector works if you do this:

If the "Auto" method does not work, try the "Method 3".
If the program periodically crashes, set the settings in the tray icon

Post has been editedbei3 - 15.04.14, 17:47

Rep: (1265)
Great theme. In the topic of discussion of my device added to the topic navigator. I think the topic should be present in the navigator of all dual-purpose devices.

Post has been editedKiborg_Man - 29.04.14, 22:37

Compatibility checkedLINE whoscall - Caller ID & Block... (filtering and blocking)

Program:Sim selector
Device / Processor:Samsung GT-I9152 Galaxy Mega 5.8 Duos / Broadcom BCM28155T
Comment:Job confirmationSamsung GT-I9152 Galaxy Mega 5.8 Duos - Discussion (Post # 26509787)and a couple of posts below.

Post has been editedKiborg_Man - 24.02.15, 07:38
Reason for editing: Refined processor model

The author, who wished to remain anonymous, reports:
В® Root Call ManagerOptimally for MTK, except for the ancients, such as, MTK 6573. Add the themes of dvuhsimochnikov in the header.
C 6573 also works, but there is no quick reset, misses the first call.
But there is a crutch - in Settings.Phone settings->Voice call settings ] use call forwarding to a non-existent number so that the caller can hear “Subscriber is unavailable”.

Post has been editedanirov - 19.05.14, 17:45

Rep: (852)
But a great dialer for dvuhsimochnika displays in the history with which SIM cards called and many other buns. Add to the capTouchPal Contacts

superduse
Does your smart work?Now I will check on my own.

Program:TouchPal Contacts
Comment:checked by me, works without questions.

Post has been editedKiborg_Man - 24.02.15, 07:39

Rep: (-1)
USSDDualWidget just liked, very good, dialers either do not fit, or sucks, phone hts desire 600

Rep: (45)
Program: В® GravityBox
Device / Processor:umi x1 pro / doogee dg350 - MediaTek MT6582
Comment:There are some settings for two SIM cards.
in particular:
  • hiding the network icon when there is no sim card yes notification disable
  • fast mode network switching from 2g 3g 3g / 2g 2g / 3g and automatic switching of the radio module to the installed user in economy or normal mode depending on mobile data transmission
  • There are special settings for some mtk processors with fixing the sores of some of these phones - fix the caller's id, wake-block messages, etc., which are no longer specific to the telephone part (gps / calendar / time)
The only BUT - requires xposed, which in turn does not work for all the firmware and even the root requires (like the gravitbox itself, but in Chinese it will go with the drain)

Program: miui liteaka miui express
Comment:The main properties of the MIUI firmware without having to install the firmware. In particular, there is a dialer / contacts from miui with support for two SIM cards

Post has been editedifsold - 25.05.14, 10:23

I invite you to testHiNet
No monitor, Firewall, Firewall, etc.
Do not be afraid of screenshots and descriptions - the program in English)
I was interested in the fact that there is support for MTK DualSim ...
It seems that for full functioning, it must be installed as a system ...
I do not understand for which version of the OS - on 4.0.4 crashes (
... and :) in general, this is the "dull wallpaper" of the stock option.

Post has been editedanirov - 17.06.14, 09:12

Rep: (5338)
From new products:Dual SIM Selector - Select a SIM card when making a call from third-party dealers.
Who is relevant - we are testing. The program is in active development and developed in the subject, so you can get the most operational support. ;)

Rep: (118)
Here is awesomeDW Contacts & Phone (formerly Contact Group Manager)dialer program and not only ... Support for 2 sim and so on ... I recommend ... For a long time, she replaced the standard dialer ...

Dual SIM Selector
DualSimSrlector from pixel phone as a separate application

Program:Auto Swapping Sim
Device / Processor:Samsung GT-S7262 GALAXY Star Plus / Spreadtrum SC6820
Comment:Checked by me, works without questions.

Post has been editedKiborg_Man - 24.02.15, 07:40

Rep: (5338)
Again from new products:weibo contact - contacts and dialer with T9 function and synchronization.We test, for whom it is necessary.)

It does not work for me, the system still asks with which SIM to call.

WeCall - a multifunctional Chinese dialerwecall, another dialer with dualsim support

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 22:26