> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Marriage and repair of HTC One (M8)

Rep: (1234)
Marriage and RepairHTC One (M8)
PictureHTC One (M8), One 2
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Revealed marriage
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgrafom - 03.08.17, 05:43
Reason for editing: With regard to the battery

Rep: (3)
The device is very pleased, but noticed that the metal surfaces behind overwritten and catches scratches literally from the air. I use very carefully. He wore the device in a complete cover for 4 days and found abrasions in the main chamber area and a couple of scratches. Well sort of convinced that there is no dust and grains of sand before putting on the boot. Nobody noticed this?

Rep: (14)
Bought the phone March 28, no cover wear, scratches and scuffs, no! All is well! Today, there was an incident, during an incoming call could not answer the subscriber-screen did not respond!

Rep: (76)
So I can not understand scratched cover it quickly or not? Who says yes, who does not, razyasnite!
And what to look for when buying, at least in the cap, add ..?
Ps. Aside HMRC lean more than in the direction of Sony s2 just because of the quality zvuka.no is unclear who sings better

Rep: (72)
DeathAngel,
htc sings better Sonya. The coating is not so much scratched. In the case. Without a cover, in the dust (and God forbid in the sand) appear micro-scratches, which can be seen in the world. By careless handling or fall very easily potsarapat- mash.

Rep: (353)
DeathAngel, depending on how you're going to scratch. If you will check tsarapinoustoykost Chainsaw - any phone quickly scratched. If you just in your pocket will lie and tsarapatsya, no, because it is not particularly scratched.

Rep: (18)
I only had noticed, it's a non-uniform processing framework on different devices it is treated differently from one slice thin, the other large one side and less on the other, the feeling that machines grind them in different ways, the iPhone 5 is also polished framework, but there are all exactly the same way and on all phones.

Rep: (61)
Children so there are glitches with the volume rocker or not?
I want to take this device, but this situation is very scary

Rep: (33)
Guys, no offense, but I dare to suggest that the discussion scratched \ does not scratch a little bit does not fit the theme of "marriage", IMHO.
About real marriage - if you buy the first copy was caught with plate indentation on the bottom speaker. Brought the second - all good.
Seen by the lack of a volume rocker I do not watch.
When using Yandex navigator, after 3-5 minutes after start falling off GPS. Restored either by itself after 30-40 seconds or have to restart the GPS. On the other navigators I have not tried it, but I think the problem in the firmware of the device.
The rest of the chic device without any deffektov as the first vane.

Post has been editedipexa - 07.04.14, 15:33

Rep: (1322)
DeathAngel @ 06.04.2014, 12:41*
And what to look for when buying, at least in the cap, add ..?

It is necessary to look at the screen of broken pixels and check all functions of the phone via a standard code * # * # 4636 # * # *
Check the speakers at the maximum (in the drain there is music)
Check chamber (and arrangement of the modules in the holes - say across devices with staggered lenses)

crimes @ 07.04.2014, 16:27*
Children so there are glitches with the volume rocker or not?

Most do not have at the forum saw only one (maybe two) mention of this. Just there's a man in a thread of discussion on several occasions written about this ...

A general housing design M8 this time virtually eliminates marriage as such (the gap, misalignment, gaps) ...
Even holes for headphone plug and power this time is much better made than the M7

ipexa @ 07.04.2014, 16:33*
Guys, no offense, but I dare to suggest that the discussion scratched \ does not scratch a little bit does not fit the theme of "marriage"

I fully support! As the discussion - drowning or drowning ...: D

DeathAngel @ 06.04.2014, 12:41*
Aside HMRC lean more than in the direction of Sony s2 just because of the quality zvuka.no is unclear who sings better

Judging by the few video tests, the HTC M8 sings clearly better and louder Sonya ... Apparently it is, because before the M8 was Sonka test with M7 and there noted that they sing the same. But M8 is clearly playing better and louder M7 ... That's right!

Post has been editedMiha2e - 07.04.14, 16:08

And what kind of glitch volume rocker?

Sizov990,
Passed from one user to infa that after using your phone in the company's cover that comes, it became sticky volume rocker, say it was due to the snug fit cover (there is no cut-out below the volume rocker)

Miha2e, I had a similar case in the HTC Mozart, not sticky nothing. Strange.

Post has been editedSizov990 - 07.04.14, 18:57

Sizov990,
While it can be said, an isolated case and there is no certainty that the sticking associated with case ... We do not know that there was a telephone in fact, can a man half an hour sitting with him in his pocket, and this rocker has it all time pressed down fabric jeans ...

Rep: (6)
Miha2e @ 07.04.2014, 18:59*
Passed from one user to infa that after using your phone in the company's cover that comes, it became sticky volume rocker, say it was due to the snug fit cover (there is no cut-out below the volume rocker)

Keep likely it was. Tomorrow I go to change phone because of this! Buy ubychny universal leather case.

upd. EXACTLY! Today is another day like with the phone in the bag. Button simply ceased to be pressed. Especially down. No, the volume decreases, even completely at the touch ... It's a shame to horror. I do not advise to wear bag that came in the kit to the phone!

Post has been editedRike - 07.04.14, 21:15

Rep: (61)
Rike @ 07.04.2014, 21:14*
I do not advise to wear bag that came in the kit to the phone!

That's what I understand the business approach!
I'm not going to wear a cover))

Rep: (177)
crimes @ 08.04.2014, 08:04*
I'm not going to wear a cover))

and I dress and everything is fine

so that the "advice" not to dress well, as it is impossible to name business approach, a single case and advise all this, at least silly

Rep: (870)
In this post I will collect the views of marriage.
  1. Defective pixels.
  2. Strange spots on the screen, can be seen in bright colors (gray, white).
  3. Weeds assembly (crooked planted display, sound adjustment button hanging crooked planted / naklennaya lattice speakers, etc.).
  4. Users often complain (yet saw 2 people on the forum) that the volume button (subtraction, pressing down) sticks.
  5. There are problems "Sim card error", in some cases, it helps the trick with the "thickening" SIM cards with adhesive tape, but not always.
  6. "Red Chamber" when shooting against the light
  7. Damaged oleophobic coating (partial)
  8. Defective proximity sensor (not turn off the display for an incoming call)

While all. Write meQMSfor replenishing the revealed defects in this post.

Post has been editedNoreg - 15.09.14, 18:27
Reason for editing: Added the Old at the request of members of the forum

Rep: (206)
I like everything is OK, except for the volume rocker. She dangles. I do not know whether to change the device or leave? The power button does not loose, everything seems very reliable. A volume button is loose, if it is "on chat" easy finger (barely touching). If you shake your smartphone, then silence ...

Rep: (870)
Alexusa @ 09.04.2014, 14:04*
I do not know whether to change the device or leave?

It is up to you. I would have changed. Th apparatus for such a sum is to be perfect in everything.

Alexusa, button dangles longitudinal or transverse?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/11/20, 7:53