> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC One (M8) - Accessories

Rep: (1235)
Accessories forHTC One (M8)
PictureHTC M8, One 2
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Custom photo review of some accessories
HTC Dot View HC M100 original differences and fakes.
Wireless charging, glass and covers

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNikCher - 28.04.16, 12:22
Reason for editing: Wireless charging, glass and covers

Rep: (335)
I have a question. Someone wears a device without a cover. And then the cover that comes with it does not please me, but without it, I'm also afraid to wear it.

Rep: (6)
gumbi Yes, I don’t like it either, but I don’t risk wearing it without a case ... And I don’t advise you. I really liked this case: LINK

Post has been editedRike - 06.04.14, 21:01

Rike @ 04/06/2014, 10:59 PM*
Loved this case here: LINK

She Spigen just will not buy. I used them for 2 years on all my Teflon, but when the glass came and two covers for Note this fall, I was disappointed in Shpigene. The glass peeled off, the cover of the button fell out: D And Spiegen was 1000 percent of the original, ordered from the offsite

Rep: (14)
I wear the Lord without a cover and everything is super, nothing terrible happened!

gumbi Hmm, I used covers on the Galaxy S3 for 40 rubles, everything was fine)) And I did not find a better (externally) cover on aliexpress ...

Rep: (34)
Rike @ 04/06/2014, 21:59*
Loved this case here: LINK

Yes, in the picture the cover is wonderful - I also really liked it.
The question is - how will it look in life? : blush:
By the way, it will not be a hard case of 3 parts, like the original one, but a silicone case that is covered with a hard part on the back.
Attached Image

Post has been edited- Serge - - 07.04.14, 09:53

Ipexa @ 04/06/2014, 23:31*
By the way, it will not be a hard case of 3 parts, like the original one, but a silicone case that is covered with a hard part on the back.

The original will probably cost thousands of 2-3. I'm right? I think it will look no worse than the original, and spending so much money on the covers is not an option ... Stupid! The same as to buy dermonty boots for the price of leather.

Rep: (34)
Rike @ 04/07/2014 00:13*
The original will probably cost thousands of 2-3. I'm right? I think it will look no worse than the original, and spending so much money on the covers is not an option ... Stupid! The same as to buy dermonty boots for the price of leather.

Under the original, I meant a firm corporate case, which consists of 3 parts of 3 different colors (there are not many original covers from httz, I think you will understand what I am talking about)
It will cost about 1000r.

Yes, in the picture the cover is wonderful - I also really liked it.

Yes, it looks good, but in the first place it’s the original, the original costs 2 times more expensive, and secondly it’s only pre-order for the original:
http://www.spigen.com/…8-case-slim-armor.html

P.S. I used the original shpigena for 2 years on all my pipes as I said, and I liked this frim very much until the fall of 2013, when they began to do everything that was somehow defective. And not only I noticed. In the branch about Music 3 there are my reviews about this office, and not only mine. If anyone interested can read;)

Post has been editedgumbi - 06.04.14, 23:41

Rep: (27)
Rike @ 04/06/2014 23:59*
Gumbi, yes, I also do not like it very much, but I do not dare to wear it without a cover ... And I do not advise you.

And I use a smartphone without a case, and I carry it in a soft bag so that it does not get damaged.

Rep: (255)
It turns out the M8 supports glove control, checked - it works!

Post has been editedScorp125 - 07.04.14, 10:08

It turns out the M8 supports glove control, checked - it works!

In my leather winter gloves does not work.

Rep: (255)
in my spring slim thin runs,

in my spring slim thin runs,

In such - yes, it will work. I have a velvet case, like a bag, so a smart screen often turns on when I pull it out.

Rep: (1)
Are there battery cases?

Rep: (-19)
http: //www.htc-online...=htc-one-new-dark-greyprices for original covers. Only not available.

Rep: (1322)
DibSuS @ 04/07/2014, 17:16*
Are there battery cases?

Not yet, I think by analogy with the M7 will appear only by the middle of summer

Rep: (870)
Onhttp://www.xtremeguard.com/90% discount on films for HTC M8 and more.
Promo code: "Xtreme90" (only for 2 or more products).

Rep: (9)
Cases in connected

Rep: (870)
pepcola619,
Dumb.

Someone in the know when there will be such a case for sale with ushttp://www.htc.com/us/accessories/htc-dot-view/ ?

Post has been editedSkazki - 07.04.14, 21:53

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.02.21, 07:29