MBX DVB-T2 | TV Box + DVB-T2 chip AMLogic 8726-MX

Rep: (360)
DiscussionMBX DVB-T2
PictureTV Box + DVB-T2
Discussion »

Specifications
Equipment
CPU AML8726 - MX Up to 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex Dual-Core A9 + 1080P Media + Dual - 3D GPU
DDRIII 1GB memory
Nand flash 4GB
WiFi 802.11 b / g / n
IR Infra Remote Control
DVB-T2
3G Support most external 3G USB dongle
Accessories Charger power adapter
HDMI cable
IR remote control
User's manual
I / O 1 * HDMI 1.4a with up to 1080p resolution
2 * USB HOST port USB port
1 * 3 in 1 card reader Supports SD / SDHC / MMC card (1 GB / 2 GB / 4 GB / 8 GB / 16 GB / 32 GB)
1 * AV Every third AV line
1 * SPDIF coaxial
1 * RF IN DVB RF IN
1 * RF OUT DVB RF LOOPOUT
1 * RJ45 10/100 Base-T
1 * Power consumption DVB-T2 DC input 5V / 2A, DVB-S2 DC 12V / 1A And 1.5A
Software
Android OS 4.2.2
MKV, WMV / VC video - 1 SP / MP / AP, MPG, MPEG, DAT, AVI, MOV, from, mp4, RM, H.264, RealVideo 8/9/10, up to 1080P
Audio MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, OGG
Photo JPG, JPEG, MJPEG, PNG
Adobe Flash Adobe Flash 11.1support or higher
Language Support Chinese, Russian, English, German, Japanese, Korea, etc. 24 languages
Miracast Mirror Screen Phone or Tablet Work TV
DLNA Pushed video, audio, photos from a phone or television network
AirPlay Pushed video, audio, photos from IPHONE or IPAD television
GoogleTV remote Via Wi-Fi network to understand, control the product
LAN Through LAN, you can check other devices to exchange information
3D Cinema Support 3D movie
Air Motivator - Mouse Support body sense of the game, such as playing tennis, paper airplanes, shooting, etc.
programs
Internet You can view all videos of websites, support for Netflix, Hulu, Flixster, YouTube, etc.
Programs Programs to freely form the Android Market Amazon Appstore, etc.
Medium reproduction Local media, HDD support, U DISCK, SD card
Talk online Support SKYPE video call, MSN, facebook, twitter, QQ, etc.
Other Support Wi-Fi hotpiont, maybe as a wireless router
Support XBMC, Email, office suit, etc.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Analogs

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
M
The topic is closed due to lack of interest from users.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. - do not create a duplicate, click the Complaint button, so that the moderators would open the topic and indicate the purpose in the comments.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 27.10.16, 09:23
Reason for editing: designed a cap

Rep: (0)
Acquired prefix DVB-T2 digital tv built-in wifi RJ45 HDMI AML8726-MX Dual core Cortex A9 RAM 1GB ROM 4GB DVB-T2
http: //www.aliexpress....ML8726/1586543304.html
Attached Image

began glitches clearly firmware, the RUSSIAN 1, the RUSSIA 24 finds writes NO NAME, then appeared distorted. Requested firmware sent ....http://yadi.sk/d/bYMNSKijLQsFk
Attached Image

I can not put it threw the file on a FAT32 USB flash drive, run the update restarts comes to the service menu and error. Offers a couple of restarts and updates button on the remote does not operate the mouse does not work.

Post has been editedvadim_1984 - 11.11.14, 11:41
Reason for editing: photo under spoiler

Rep: (2)
so too, you can tell where the factory site with a fresh software? Enrages the old market, nothing is impossible to establish or buy such a torrent stream controller, all by hand.

Rep: (2)
I wish I did not update your firmware, it certainly is newer, but not for T2, DVB player is looking for satellites.

Update your console MBX DVB-T2, acquired in the same place, the firmware from the archive:https://yadi.sk/d/lV9NZlw0WJA2G. Became available all 10 channels of the first multiplex (EEPROM to be available only to 8). Everything else is also working fine.

Rep: (23)
djzott @ 29.03.2014, 14:28*
threw the file on a FAT32 USB flash drive, run the update restarts comes to the service menu and error

a slot for an SD card is? But with the card recommended

Rep: (20)
Prompt how to set this unit to the wired Internet, there is no PPPoE only DHCP ????

ilnuur @ 04.10.2014, 13:22*
Prompt how to set this unit to the wired Internet, there is no PPPoE only DHCP ????

Connect through a router

Post has been editedlifesaver - 16.10.14, 20:50

Rep: (49)
I camesuch(Price 55).
All 20 channels + 3 in unstable reception area.
The problems are:
1 no blyutuza (in the settings)
2 I can not connect the MTS 3G
3 After the installation of third party applications is no longer added to the launcher window (after the reset again all OK)
stitching JDQ39. 20140704.V0801 (if I understood correctly)
seller sentthisI have not yet tried. (Stremayutsya climb clumsy hands)
Incidentally in my settings PPPOE is, one of these days I will try

Rep: (2137)
M
The topic is open at the request of the user.

Hi friends, I could not find the button that is pressed to reset when the firmware on your Divays please tell me where to find it, and it is desirable to process the firmware itself! my divays exactly the same as indicated in the topic

Post has been editedgarsonov - 19.01.16, 16:03

like on this device is reset to factory settings and accidentally pressed the button Delete all: after that is not loaded please help whatever they can to rectify that situation, my device is the same as on the discussion that there's a MBX DVB-T2, TV Box + DVB -T2 chip AMLogic 8726-MX

Post has been editedgarsonov - 21.01.16, 20:38

TV Tuner DVB-T2 on Android (Need help)- this is the look.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/08/20, 2:38