> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Stellio Player | Player with a nice design and synchronization with Vkontakte
-
Use VC plug in the player?
Yes [ 421 ] ** [68,46%]
Not [ 194 ] ** [31,54%]
Total votes: 615

Rep: (74)
Stellio Player
Version: 6.2.6

Last update of the program in the header:15.05.2020

Attached Image

Short description:
Powerful player with advanced controls, nice design and synchronization with Vkontakte.
(F.A.Q)

FAQ on betaandlist of bugs bugs

I bought before / license problems
If you used to buy the application, you can activate it by downloading apk below, and logging in to the same Google Account:

Stellio Unloker.apk- activates Stellio Premium (if purchased Unlock)
Stellio In-App Unloker.apk- activates Stellio Premium (Internal purchase)
Stellio ExoBlur.apk- activates ExoBlur Theme
Stellio TheGrand.apk- activates TheGrand Theme

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you have tried all of the above methods and for unknown reasons, you did not succeed, then send a receipt for your purchase to [email protected] and we will send you an activation code.
Before you ask a question !!!
Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description

Android required: 4.1 and above
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Stellio soft
Homepage: http://stellio.ru
Google Play: Picture
Google Play (old): ru.stellio.player
Package Name: air.stellio.player

Contact the developer:
[email protected]

The leader among the players.
The sound of the highest quality and convenient, aesthetically pleasing interface.

Why stellio?
Stellio is an advanced player with powerful sound, support for themes, and a variety of audio settings.

The main goal in the design was to get the highest quality sound. This task is handled by a powerful audio engine that controls a 12-band EQ with a lot of audio effects. Which gives you complete freedom to experiment with sound using manual and preset modes.

Crossfade makes the sound more pleasant - a smooth transition from one composition to another. Gapless - on the contrary, the playback of tracks without the slightest interruption between them.

In addition to the powerful sound settings in the player, there are a number of useful features:

- Lyrics. See lyrics from the Internet, followed by offline access.
- Set the cover. Use the convenient search for covers on the Internet or entrust it to the player.
- Editing tags. Tidy up the track names using the convenient tag editor.
- Categories of music. Play music by Album, Artist, Genre or Folder.
- Many formats. In addition to common formats, FLAC, MP3, CUE, APE and M4A, etc. are supported.
- Support Android Wear. Manage your music from the clock, select the desired track, without reaching the phone!
- The best sound. Play music in high resolution.
- Sleep Timer. Set a sleep timer for a specific number of tracks or minutes.
- Many settings, such as list animation, lock screen.
- Widgets and notifications. Customize the appearance of desktop widgets and notifications.
- Convenient management. Switch tracks using the headset, shaking the device or volume keys.

Themes
I wanted to pack all the power of the player in the most convenient interface, so the design is given special attention - every detail of the player is thought out to the smallest detail. Our chip was the adjustment of the controls to the color of the cover of the track, which immerses the listener deeper into the musical atmosphere. That is why the chameleon decorates the icon of our application.

For those who have little standard design, it is possible to choose another interface among additional themes that do not just change the color of the interface, but completely reincarnate the player beyond recognition!

Enjoy uncompromising sound quality from your pocket.
Stellio is the perfect Android app. Sound quality cannot be conveyed by words, so it's time to discover it for yourself and enjoy the full musical power of Hi-Res quality.
Problem solution
previous icon
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Download:
Version: 6.2.6 GP Stellio Player (Post VernyjPes # 96545718)

Version: 6.2.6 Unlimited Post в„–12668, author Lavik66

VC 5.3 plugin: Stellio Player (Post VernyjPes # 93424649)

VC 5.5 plugin: Stellio Player (Post saneok5 # 94201874)

Audio Widget Pack: Audio Widget Pack

Past versions

The topic prohibited the publication and discussion of third-party players. In the case of publication, the post will be deleted without warning !!!
In the subject there is a developer, please refrain from Varese !!!
Work widgets discussed in thistopic. Posts will be deleted!

Topics Curatorh4n1er. For filling caps write toQMS.

Post has been editedgar_alex - 04.06.20, 01:18
Reason for edit: Requirements for Android

Rep: (133)
Externally, the same power amp only with unnecessary VC, I hope in the future will be your own individual style

Rep: (996)
And the meaning of the player for 99p? Oo, my stock sounds better, although on SGS3 for this, the nucleolus is necessary and the player from miui: rofl: and free. It’s better to add ads to such players. There is no sense in new phones or phones with good sound chips.

Rep: (1050)
Crea, The meaning of a phone with a good chip is always there. But this will not happen, the size will not allow. Because the player and the phone, I personally, are two different devices. And the player is four times more expensive than the pipe: D ...

Rep: (-1)
Vkontakte works everything except the "group" writes type is not found
screen
Attached Image
although for example I am in the radio record group and one more minus when I press the standard touch soft options button in the playback mode, the settings and the equalizer in the upper right appear and immediately disappear ps. If you correct with groups, you will definitely buy a great idea for VC and settings, which is necessary like saving the song after full buffering and changing the extension too +

Post has been editedgerruslan - 21.03.14, 03:44

The new version, in the cap threads new apk.
- Crossfade
- Bug crash when scanned
- Accelerated player operation and minor bugs fixed

Rep: (827)
very good copy and competitor to many players. according to this functionality, there are not so many of them ... (the closestVKontakte music downloader)
Minuses:
- no size / bitrate
- no transparency "from the desktop"
- elements from poweramp'a and sony - just dark, is it really so difficult to draw simple buttons in Oo circles? (Doomed?) Oboina probably for weight ...
- no widget settings
- no color / font settings
- eats resources 2 times more than analogs
- Trial

- no video, but this is not really a minus

Pros:
- your own lock screen
- pretty smart
- animation, etc. (apparently it took so many resources)

Krettt @ 03/19/2014, 6:30 PM*
This is a 5 day

7th

And how to get into the playlists of groups?

Post has been editediSeven - 23.03.14, 21:40

iSeven,
Thanks for the detailed feedback!
We will implement widget customization and track information right after we finish what we already have.
Resource consumption will be slightly reduced in the next version.
What does desktop transparency mean?
We are not planning fonts yet, but there will definitely not be a color change (only if skins)
What are our items from Sony ?? One screen really looks like a poweramp (I really liked it there). But all the same it is necessary to make its redesign soon: (

Post has been editedkrettt - 23.03.14, 22:49

Rep: (2)
2.3.6 will be?

duha86
Unfortunately not, only 4.0+

Rep: (2)
Scroll pliz "Excellent lock screen widget"

aaskripka96,
Added to the description. The second screen.

Post has been editedkrettt - 24.03.14, 20:14

New version 1.2. List of changes:
1. Now remember the latest menu status
2. Fixed bug with download track
3. Made display of the list of VK groups in the Android Kitkat version and on other devices
4. After buffering, the secondary progress is reset.
5. Fixed search in VK
6. Added cover removal
7. Implemented delete all cache and all skins
8. Fixed bug with track caching in VK, now all tracks without exception are saved
10. Now if the player is closed, then by clicking on the widget buttons, the tracks will start playing.
11. In vkontatke - show the cause of the error
12. Now, without a connected Internet in the VC, display a list of cached tracks.

Post has been editedkrettt - 25.03.14, 12:22

gerruslan,
Bug with groups fixed. + now in case of an error it shows the reason

iSeven @ 03/23/2014, 3:43 PM*
And how to get into the playlists of groups?

While you can only get into the audio recordings of the group, we plan to add entries from the wall of groups and friends.

Rep: (1)
Nexus 5 (android 4.2.2).

Sealed, 4.4.2
By the way, I found only the item to disable the screen lock. After that, the standard lock screen remains (logical), but when playing music, there are no track switching buttons in it. (In 4.4, as I understood it, when playing with any player, there are control keys on the standard lock screen).
The bottom line is that if I do not like the lock screen from the application, I want a standard one with controls.
P.S maybe I’m doing something wrong, but I figured it out.

Post has been editedFiredagger - 25.03.14, 17:52

Firedagger
Understood with a lock, fix it. A standard widget on the lock screen will try to add, but not the fact that in the next update. And problems with the encoding were seen in the latest version of the application (1.2) ??

Rep: (1)
krettt
And problems with the encoding were seen in the latest version of the application (1.2) ??

Um, did not find version information. I put it from the play market today.

Rep: (3)
Where are the normal presets for the equalizer?

Why not download covers?

Where is the smoothness of the animation?

Dollar price to him, I'll go download from the left forum

Post has been editedairsoftkaban - 26.03.14, 11:33

airsoftkaban @ 03/26/2014, 11:30*
Where are the normal presets for the equalizer?

Why not download covers?

Where is the smoothness of the animation?

Do you have enough presets?
Yes, with the covers in the latest update bug, you can download yourself through the point of cover. In the next fix, thanks.
And where is it not smooth ??

Rep: (3)
krettt @ 03/26/2014, 1:24 PM*
Do you have enough presets?

No, not enough. Not everyone listens to techno klubnyaki. Where are the classic Rock, Classic, Pops?

krettt @ 03/26/2014, 1:24 PM*
Yes, with the covers in the latest update bug, you can download yourself through the point of cover. In the next fix, thanks.

Will it work as well as in Poweramp? He searches for not only complete matches, but also tries to search for curves.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/26/20, 05:07