Discussion topics for MIUI v6 / v7

Rep: (3155)
Discussion topics for MIUI v6 / v7

Discussions: Themes for MIUI v9 | Themes for MIUI v8 | Themes for MIUI v5 | Topics for MIUI v2 / v4
Catalogs topics:Themes for MIUI v6 / v7 | Themes for MIUI v5

Useful links:

Before asking a question, use the search:
Attached Image
Also, read the information from the two spoilers below. And do not be surprised if your question / post / suggestion is gone. This means that you do not read carefully ...

Questions about the manager of the topic will be deleted without warning! This does not apply to the discussion of topics!

Before you write a message ...
  • First of all check outForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Do not forget to use the search on the topic
  • If you want to thank the user for the help, do not write the message “Thank you! You are super!!!". Just press the buttonAttached Imagenext to his reputation.
    If you do not have 15 helpful messages, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonAttached Image

• The topic is allowed only discussion and orders for editing the graphic components of the themes of MIUI v6, and nothing else!
  • Allowed to upload only screenshots. Themes, lokskriny, icons, fonts lay out in the profile topic
  • It is forbidden to upload screenshots in BMP format.
  • Hide the image under the spoiler. Messages with images without spoilers will be deleted without warning !!!
  • Development requests for the development / modification of themes and their components are allowed only in accordance with the template. All non-template messages will be deleted without warning!

Request Templates
Adaptation
[SIZE = 3] [COLOR = orangered] [B] [Application] Adapt to [xxx] [/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE] (where [xxx] we write for what: screen resolution (more often for lock-scars), under v4 (more often for themes and icons) and so on)
[B] 1. Source content: [/ B] [URL = link] title [/ URL] (where the words "link" and "name", respectively, put the link and the name or attach to the post, placing the file here.)
[B] 2. Adaptation parameters: [/ B]
- Android version: (specify your: 2.3.x or 4.x)
- Screen resolution: (specify)
- Additional parameters: (specify additional parameters that are not in the template, or write "not available")
Creature
[SIZE = 3] [COLOR = orangered] [B] [Application] Create [xxx] [/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE] (where [xxx] we write that: lokskrin, subject, ikonpak and so on)
[B] 1. Sources: [/ B] [URL = link] name [/ URL] (where the words "link" and "name", respectively, put the link and the name of the source, or you can attach them to the message by placing a file here.)
[B] 2. Creation options: [/ B]
- Android version:
- Screen resolution:
- Tongue:
- Time format on lockbox: 12/24 (select the desired one)
- Conclusion additional information on Lockscreen: specify which one.
- Shortcuts on lockbox: indicate which programs.
- Additional parameters: (specify additional parameters that are not in the template, or write "not available")
Manuals and Mini FAQ
[size = 3] [COLOR = # 000000] [b] [Manual] Name [/ b] [/ COLOR] [/ size]
[b] Author: [/ b] Specify the name of the author
[b] Source: [/ b] Link to manual
[B] Translator: [/ B] Specify the name of the translator.
[B] Instruction: [/ b]

FAQ
1. Question: Topics from third-party sources are not supported.
Answer:
- Solution using MIUI Theme Editor
- Through root exploer I threw it into the folder along the path sistem / media / theme
- Or as the best option - to put the modulexMIUIThere it is implemented.
- Or here:Patched MT for Android 6.0
- Purchasing a designer account | Send any bug-report (write in Russian) to Reports with a problem screenshot
If all of the above does not help, contact the topic of your firmware!

2. Question: How can I download themes from a site on a computer? I do not see the buttons for downloading.
Answer:
1. New way to download themes from PC
2. No longer relevant option

3. Question: I install a third-party clock / weather widget. But after exiting the edit mode, nothing changes. What to do?
Answer: The use of clocks from the topic and not using them separately is a clear symptom that one of the permissions has disappeared from the desktop. Most likely to access memory. INSTRUCTIONS IN PICTURES

4. Question: I installed a separate component of the theme: icons or lockscreen. In the topics it is not. Where to looking for?
Answer: detailed instructions in pictures .

5. Question: set a third-party clock. In themes and components they are not. Where to looking for?
Answer: In the desktop editing mode, add a standard 4x2 clock widget, then click on the icon in the upper right corner of the already applied clock and select the desired clock skin. Here you can also remove an unnecessary clock widget, if installed as a separate component.

6. Question: I can not unlock the screen after installing the theme / lockscreen, what should I do?
Answer: Press the "Back" and "Volume +" buttons simultaneously.
Another simple way: in advance of experiments with installing new themes in the phone settings in notifications, you must enable access on the lock screen to avoid such incidents. If suddenly unlocking does not work - then we ottyagivaya down the curtain on the lock screen, enter the settings, and voila the main screen is available.

7. Question: How can I install the theme for the MIUI firmware?
Answer: Download the theme to your computer or device, then remove the .zip extension from it. Sometimes you want to extract a topic from the archive, see in the post with a specific topic it is written. Put the theme in any place in the phone’s memory or on a memory card (this should be a file with the .mtz extension). Go to the Themes application, go to the "Local" tab and click on the button at the bottom of the "Import" screen. After that, the topic will appear in the directory and it can be applied.

8. Question: How to remove or add an extension "ZIP"? What is it all about?"
Answer: first option | second option

9. Question: where can I find the installed theme to edit it?
Answer: explicitly ANYWHERE. The theme manager parses and pulls the theme into separate components in folders in /sdcard/miui/theme/.data/content
The most correct way to save the whole theme is to download from the site. However, there is a relatively simple way to tear out almost the entire installed theme: apply it and pick up all the components of a theme from / data / system / theme. There will not only be a file describing the topic, butanimation (if any) and fonts (if they were in the subject).

10. Question: I want to edit the topic. How can I disassemble it and assemble it back?
Answer: In short, the theme package is ZIP -archive, respectively, and you can open it as an archiver by changing the extension.

11. Question: I want to find the mtz of the stock topic MIUI, or its standard resources
Answer: ANYWHERE. We read very carefully here

12. Made an account designer, and the theme just do not want to be imported. I click on the import button and instead of choosing a topic for import, I’m thrown back to the list of topics. What am I doing wrong?
Answer: This is because the standard file manager is frozen or deleted. It is through him that the import of themes takes place.

13. Question: I have a designer account. How to edit the data in it ?.
Answer: Mi Account - We are discussing everything related to the account!

14. Question: I have no opportunity to change the font of the theme. What to do?
Answer: as a possible solution, we look here , here and here , or put another manager to those from the branch of their firmware.

15. Question: Why does the font not apply to the clock widget on the lock screen and the desktop when installing themes? How to fix?
Answer: Because in almost all the clocks on the desktop and in the lock screen, the numbers themselves are in the form of pictures, and do not depend on the installed font in the system.
Solution: Disassemble Lockscreen or clock widget, and replace the images with the ones you need.

16. Where did the bold text disappear in the firmware?
Answer: To completely replace all the faces, you need to flash the font pack through the recovery or replace it in the system along the way: system / fonts. In this case, it is necessary at first remove all existing fonts from this folder, and only after that copy your own. And reboot.

17. Question: I want to change the standard curtain, but I do not have the com.android.systemiu file in the firmware
Answer: look here

18. How to change the color to white in the blind?
Answer: This is because the curtain itself is applied separately from the topic in which the corresponding text is registered.
You can change it yourselfaccording to this instruction

19. Question: How to add a picture from the phone to the spoiler?
Answer: picture instructions

20. Where are the files to adjust the sound? Substrate, icons, progress bar?
Answer: Located along the path: framework-miui-res / res / drawable-xxhdpi. Icons start with the name "ic_audio _...". And the substrate itself under the volume panel is volume_dialog_background.9.png

21. How is the transparency of the text in the topic?
Answer: we read here and here

22. How can I remove annoying vibration when pressed from a third-party lockscreen?
Answer: add loxgrin to manifest.xml after Unlocker name = "......" haptic = "false"
For example:<Unlocker name = "unlocker"haptic = "false" visibility = "# e * # c * # dh" bounceInitSpeed ​​= "2000" bounceAcceleration = "3000" alwaysShow = "true" delay = "500">

23. How to find out the name of the application package in MIUI?
Answer: here
Or find them along the data / system / customized_icons path. There will be icons that are not replaced by the theme.

Patches for MIUI

Manuals and instructions

Activity in the topic

K
For some time, themes that have been recently installed have ceased to be applied in the themes manager. READ HERE
Output - use the modulexMIUI
or MIUI Theme Editor

Post has been editedart0502ver - 28.01.18, 21:44

Rep: (3155)
FAQ

- Themes from MIUI v5 can be applied on MIUI v6?
Yes. But not all components are displayed.
- How to replace the graphics in the application, for example for Vkontakte?
We throw files along the waysystem / media / theme / default / com.vkontakte.android then we just apply the stock theme and the application completely changes the graphics.
- Where to throw graphics when editing topics?
Everything that you change must be put indata / system / theme This is where the theme is unpacked after applying it on the phone.
Permissions on all files and folders are 755.
Original
And further. From the theme folder, before replacing, delete the folder.runtime , and also create a folder compatibility in which place empty folders with the name of the replaced items.
- How to set a theme so that it does not "fly off"?
Installwsm and modules mithemes and themes autorization , then install the theme and reboot the device.
This method is NOT 100% working!
- How to apply notification bar from V5 theme to V6?
Solution to the problem
- Where to find the installed theme?
miui / theme The theme is divided into folders under its number (and not its name) and you will not see it in one whole file.

Post has been editedFashionon - 25.10.14, 23:04

Rep: (1404)
Guys, MIUIv6 users, there is the following question:
On MIUIv5 it was possible to throw graphics files for a specific application, for example, for Vkontakte, into the system folder system / media / theme / default /com.vkontakte.android , then just apply the stock theme and the application has completely changed the graphics. Now, such a feature does not work on MIUIv6, the graphics are not replaced in this way, but the bottom line is that for example the colors can be easily changed through theme_values.xml, you can even replace the name of the application ... Do you have any thoughts, maybe the Chinese made the stock system a little differently Topics?)))
It is unlikely that anyone will probably understand what I wrote, but I will hope)

Rep: (221)
* DriffeX,
And if you create a component in the subject with the name of the application package, does it work? How are the topics generally applied from the fifth?

Post has been editedGeffest - 13.09.14, 05:57

Rep: (1404)
GeFFest, from five the themes are applied, everything is the same, but I'm interested in the system theme system / media / theme / default /

Rep: (26)
DriffeX @ 09/13/2014, 00:39*
Does anyone have any thoughts, maybe the Chinese made the stock theme work system a little differently?

There is a question like the Chinese need to be crushed. Figs knows that they fooled there with v6 ...
It is possible that this is temporary - they will fix it over time. Although unlikely ... But let's hope
Is this by chance not specified in the framework? If so, then you can fix it [although with each update, look at the changes in the framework for the patch that still work :(]

Posted on 09/13/2014, 19:53:

* DefStyle,
Everything is standard in v5 - Local tab ->Menu button ->Import threads

Rep: (26)
DriffeX @ 09/13/2014, 00:39*
Now on MIUIv6 such a feature does not roll

Found on the forum - on MIUIv6 you need to throw icons in the foldersystem / media / theme / miui_mod_icons / . Link to the original

Rep: (119)
Here would someone else suggest how to replace the default lockscreen with your own in this v6. It used to be possible to change along the waysystem / media / theme / default Now this does not roll. If you put the lock on the path data / system / theme /, then it works but after a while the whole theme flies to default.

Rep: (2704)
* pullsar
But just change the topics? The second day on 6-ke and there is its own lockscreen, nothing flies ... Yes, and the themes are applied normally, which are free.

Post has been editedDanisSSSR - 13.09.14, 22:18

* DanisSSSR,
I, too, don’t really understand what the option does not suit - to assemble your theme from the necessary components and apply its code ..

Question to users of firmware MIUI v6 : How do you rate percentages of MIUI v5 theme compatibility?

Post has been editedGeffest - 14.09.14, 08:27

Rep: (119)
Since my post was not transferred here, I do it myself

* DanisSSSR,
When you try to apply, it sends, says that the topic has not been downloaded from ..... Put WSM with the topic module - cyclic reboots begin. Maybe there are some other options?

Post has been editedpullsar - 14.09.14, 09:24

* pullsar
I think, as long as there are no options, we must wait for BurgerZ to offer some kind of solution.

GeFFest @ 09/14/2014, 09:23*
How do you rate percentages of MIUI v5 theme compatibility?

And what is there to evaluate? Unchanged elements change, but new ones do not, that’s all the pies. For the test, I set my BGC theme and everything changed, with the exception of new elements. That is, the status bar, the clock is the application, and not the widget, well, and the little things somewhere else. The dialer is changing, settings, lockscreen, icons and widgets are changing, that is, a lot is changing, but not all.
I have one topic, it is made purely for 6 and the UI in the manifest is old, that is, I dare to assume for now that the themes will remain the old format, but it will be necessary to redo them in places. For example, when switching from 4 to 5, ui was changed. But these are just my assumptions. Still, for example, as the owner of MI-2, it’s too early to judge this, because there is no full-fledged firmware, and what is available, ports with the wrong dpi, which also introduces confusion.
But judging by the last many topics that have been made for 5, the old xhdpi section is not involved, all the graphics are in xxhdpi and, for example, it works normally on my phone. From which it can be assumed that such a size will remain in the firmware, but of course you need to wait and then everything will become clear.

Posted on 09/14/2014, 18:40:

Pullsar @ 09/14/2014, 09:49*
Put WSM with the topic module

I put wsm today too and there are no reboots. There are two modules, mithemes and themes autorisation. Themes are downloaded and applied, but I will follow until tomorrow ...

Rep: (148)
GeFFest @ 09/14/2014, 08:23*
How do you rate percentages of MIUI v5 theme compatibility?

Almost everything applies except the status bar! As I understand it, this is due to the fact that the statusbar has been completely changed! Moreover, if we want to change the statusbar separately for other themes downloaded, it doesn’t even show others except the standard one!

Is there a tinted statusbar built-in there? It seems like there was something similar in the pictures.
But actually you need to test yourself ..

Rep: (3479)
Everyone who is interested. Everything that you change must be put in data / system / theme. This is where the theme is unpacked after applying it on the phone. Rights for all files and folders are 755. Below, for an example, what does the theme folder look like after applying the Driffex MiLeaf v5 theme

And further. From the theme folder, before replacing, delete the .runtime folder, and also create a compatibility folder in which place empty folders with the name of the replaced elements.

Attached filetheme.zip(26.67 MB)

Post has been editedgdb417 - 16.09.14, 12:28

Yes, something is not right here. I replaced lokskrin on v5y and everything was fine until I received a message. Lokskrin automatically flew to default.

* gdb417, but can you explain why such a garden with themes to come up with? Put themes through the application and nothing will fly off. At least everything works for me and I see no reason why it will not work for others.
screenshots of different locks
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDanisSSSR - 16.09.14, 19:41
Reason for editing: screenshots

* DanisSSSR,
So after all, not all lockscreens are in the theme store and free. I’ve decided to get a designer’s account, so that at least I can test my theme. I sent them a picture of a passport, let them look for familiar letters.
By the way, the standard lockscreen is somehow inferior: there is no transition to a dialer, neither to SMS, nor music. Notifications shows somehow not very convenient. The camera only has it. Directly did not expect from Xiaomi.

* GeFFest, it seems like it should apply its own theme without an account, although I forgot about it already that I was registered as a designer for a long time. Perhaps this is the case, it is necessary to try without an account ...
P.S passport there is not required, I have old tractor rights fotkal, but you can also pass some sort. Although all this is offtopic already ...

Post has been editedDanisSSSR - 16.09.14, 20:21

* DanisSSSR, and here’s the garden. The theme downloaded from our site (for example) gives
Attached Image

In v6 wildly strengthened the protection of topics. Now each element has its own identifier, which must be periodically checked.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/11/20, 22:08