Attached Image

Specifications
DAC: Wolfson WM8740
Maximum digit capacity and sampling rate: 24 bit / 192 kHz
Display: 2.4 ″, touch, IPS, 320 × 240
Headphone Out:
Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz at В± 1 dB
THD + N: 0.004% (at 32 ohms)
Built-in amplifier with three modes of operation (output signal characteristics are shown in parentheses): Lo (1.2 W, в€’103 dB В± 3 dB), Mid (1.7 W, в€’106 dB В± 3 dB) and Hi (3.1 W, в€’108 dB В± 3 dB)
Output Impedance:<0.5 ohm
Line Out:
Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz at В± 0.2 dB
Noise level: в€’109 dB В± 3 dB
THD + N: 0.003%
Output power: 1.5 W RMS (1 kHz, 0 dB)
Coaxial RCA output (24 bit / 192 kHz)
Built-in memory: 8 GB
Support for microSDHC and microSDXC cards up to 2 TB
Micro USB connector (with OTG support)
Supported formats: APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, AAC, ALAC, OGG, MP3, DSD (DSF) convert to PCM
Battery capacity: 2100 mAh (14-15 hours of continuous operation)
Size: 99 Г— 68 Г— 17 mm
Weight: 140 g

Firmware
Software for ripped-off players with various problems where it is impossible to flash the firmware
The latest firmware version, official 1.5.0

Modified firmware
Based on 1.2.8

DX90 firmware port

Based on 1.5.0

DOC`S FAVORITE DX50 FIRMWARE
Today I tested this firmware all day long and came to the conclusion that with this firmware the sound of "fifty dollars" is 100% satisfactory to me with my headphones. don't care for details, stage, balance of frequencies, natural sounding of instruments, etc. (although this is all right) - with this firmware you just want to listen to MUSIC. with any genres.

- firmware based on 2.0.5 for DX90 with stripped down Android

- firmware fully functional

- after installing the firmware, make sure to reset to factory settings
download

DX50 Sound Unlocked (old name: nu) by dmitry.it
Firmware that (I think) reveals the potential player. It is put as factory.
Your actions to get maximum listening pleasure:

1. Make a standard update.

2. Turn on the hardware "bright" sound level.
When you first boot, after the Ibasso logo, you will see a screen with a choice of formats (all / only lossless) and, depending on this, sound quality.
At this step, this screen is not important to us because we turn on the “bright” sound level using the VOLUME_UP button.
After pressing the VOLUME_UP button, the player freezes - this is normal. Feel free to hold down the shutdown button for about 10 seconds to restart the player.
All you are ready to have fun.

On subsequent downloads on the format selection screen, you can improve the sound quality by preferring to download the player with support for lossless formats only. In this mode, ffmpeg / equalizer is disabled, gapless does not work due to the dependence on ffmpeg.

Known bug:
If you change the Digital Filter value in the player settings, the sound will become “dark”, in order to return “bright” you will have to repeat step 2 (see above)
download

Sound Unlocked 1.2.0
NEW SOUND UNLOCKER v1.3.0 by dmitry.it

Corrected firmware 1.2.8 from Metazoa (Corrected Russian tags, both in MP3, and in CUE)
rockbox_2013-03-25
rockbox_2013-03-25+ all fonts and several themes
rockbox for DX90 port+ all fonts and rayboradio theme
rockbox 2013 07 30
rockbox 2013 08 27 (extreme build)

Instructions for firmware factory firmware from Mango player and factory recovery and installationCWM 6.0 Modified Recovery
From recovery mode (Recovery mode):
- Turn off the player.
- Pressing the "Power" and "Vol +" buttons (5 seconds) we go into the recovery mode.
There are several points:
reboot system now
apply update from SDcard
wipe data / factory reset

Move - with volume buttons, select - with the power button.
- Make wipe data / factory reset
- Making the firmware update apply update from SDcard (Firmware must be on a flash card with the FAT file system, FAT32)
- Boot into Recovery mode again
- Make wipe data / factory reset
- Reboot the device

From the player menu:
1. unzip the zip archive and copy the update.img file to the internal memory of the DX50;
2. safely disconnect the DX50 from the computer;
3. Select Settings --->Advanced--->System update (the system update option will appear only after copying update.img to the internal memory of the DX50);
4. select OK to start the firmware process;
5. The DX50 will reboot and the firmware process will be completed.
6. Select Settings --->Advanced--->Reset settings to reset to DX50 factory settings. This will prevent possible conflicts with previous firmware files.
7. Remove update.img.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLATION OF A MODIFIED CWM RECOVER AND SYSTEM SUPPLEMENTS FROM DOC2008

Installing RockBox and everything connected with it.
Install Rockbox:
To install RB you need 3 files: factory firmware or custom firmware from DOC2008with modified CWM recoveryzip file with RB,stock_recovery.zip to restore factory recovery otherwise you will not be able to install factory firmware over firmware with CWM

1. Flash update.img (from archive) update.zip with CWM recovery as usual firmware. We do not reset any settings!
2. Boot as usual.
3. Copy the zip from the Rockbox to the built-in memory, it is recommended to immediately copy the stock_recovery.zip that, even if you want to return to the factory firmware.
4. Turn off the player, turn on the player with the Volume + button pressed, the modified CWM recovery is loaded.
5. - install zip from sdcard - choose zip from sdcard specify the zip file cwm_rockbox_2013-03-25.zip
6. - reboot system now, the player is restarted 1 time and the system is ready!
Return to factory firmware:
1. Turn on the player with the Volume + button pressed, the modified CWM recovery is being loaded.
2. - install zip from sdcard - choose zip from sdcard specify the file stock_recovery.zip which was previously copied into memory.
3 We do a reboot, the player is ready to install the factory firmware, the rockbox and the mango player are even fully working in this version! We install the factory firmware as written in the manual for the factory firmware!
If you want to install RB again, it is recommended that you delete the rockbox folder from the internal memory so that there is no conflict with the configuration file.
rockbox_2013-03-25
Firmware with mod. CWM recovery and factory recovery file.

Tweaks and settings:
1. After installing the rockbox, it is recommended to disable the compressor in the sound settings (it is on by default), Settings->sound settings->compressor->mask gain-off because This feature kills the stage and sound space.
compressor
A compressor (from English “compress” - compress, squeeze) is an electronic device or computer program used to reduce the dynamic range of an audio signal, in other words, the compressor allows you to make a narrower difference between the quietest and loudest sound.

2. For ease of reading and paging lists, it is recommended to set the font size to 18 and the line height to be 16 pixel (Settings->main settings->screen->touch screen settings>indent in lists
3. Not forgetting that in addition to the touch screen, we have the ability to manage the buttons "Next" and "Back" button in the work list as up and down, "the Play" button works like the Enter button to "On \ Off" back. The equalizer is also possible to configure only the buttons "forward" and "back" change band equalizer, "-play" button switches the parameters that we want to change (cut frequency cutoff level and Q factor) in the parameter numbers change the volume buttons, the output of the EQ button "on off" .
4. Who meets the parametric equalizer for the first time:
The frequency cut is understandable to many, in fact, this is what we are going to raise or lower to correct the frequency response, measured in hertz.
The cutoff level is the value by which we want to raise or lower that cutoff frequency, measured in dCb.
The quality factor is the so-called hump or pit shape, the quality factor is measured by the parameter Q, the smaller the Q the humper or the failure is more circular, respectively, the higher the hump or failure is sharper, respectively. According to the recommendations of Q do not need to do less than 0.8!
5. Player's memory (sdcard) and memory card (extrnal sd) is located in the \ mnt files section, for convenience, we press a finger on the mnt folder and you have a context menu, in the menu choose "start the show here".
6. As I wrote in the 5th section in the rockbox there is a context menu in which you can delete, copy, rename files and folders.
7. With the Forward and Back buttons you can change the music playback folder, you need to go to the WPS (perception screen) and double-click the Forward button (first short press, second long one) to change to the next folder in your music library.

Post has been editedfarshelo - 28.08.14, 12:55

Rep: (14)
dimxbox
in supported formats
dimxbox @ 03/08/2014, 04:16*
Supported formats: APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, AAC, ALAC, OGG, MP3, DSD, DSF

"DSD, DSF" I suggest to write without a comma.

Rep: (3758)
REVIEWS:

An overview of the available iBasso DX50 hi-fi player

iBasso DX50 - First Impressions

iBasso DX50 versus FiiO X3 and HiFiMan HM601 Slim

iBasso DX50 versus C4 Pro, CK4, DX100, AK100 and AK120

IBasso DX50 Review - Affordable Hi-End Player

IBASSO DX50 OVERVIEW - PLAYER FOR STYLE AND SOUND PRICELISERS

IBasso DX50 Video Review

OVERVIEW IBASSO DX50

IBasso DX50 digital player review

IBasso DX50 User Review

BEST HEADPHONES FOR IBASSO DX50

Post has been editedDOC2008 - 08.03.14, 12:51

HEADPHONES THAT PERSONED ME PERSONALLY ME WITH THE IBASSO DX50 (FROM THOSE I LISTEN TO).

Dynamic, closed:

1. CREATIVE AURVANA LIVE! 2
2. YAMAHA HPH-MT 120
3. BEYERDYNAMIC DT 770/32 OHM
4. AUDIO-TECHNICA ATH-M50

Gags:

1. POLK AUDIO NUE VOE
2. ORTOFON E-Q5
3. PHILIPS FIDELIO S2
4. FISCHER AUDIO TBA 04

The optimal bundle of DX50 headphone plugs in the price range of 100-150 dollars and 150-300 according to the version of the DX50 vendors:
- HiFiMAN RE-400 and Astrotec AX60

THE BEST HEADPHONES FOR THE IBASSO DX50 ON THE DOCTORHEAD VERSION

Post has been editedDOC2008 - 08.03.14, 02:33

Rep: (24)
DX50 HIRES BY DOC2008 - it became better. (sounds "more natural" for my taste, the EU, but)
The scene is really better than the standard one (the site is still lying around)
But the player is still somewhat "bright" for my taste and lacks "intelligibility" and low frequencies
Philips Fidelio X1 Headphones

Thank you very much for your experiments. : yes2:

Rep: (63)
http: //personalaudio.r..._i_hifiman_hm601_slim/- in my opinion a biased review. As if paid, although what the Chinese need it?

m0ujp3k @ 03/08/2014, 11:17*
In my opinion a biased review. As if paid, although what the Chinese need it?

and what exactly biased?

DX50 HIRES BY DOC2008

- purely experimental firmware (assembled for yourself)
- based on factory 1.2.8
- did not replace or add anything
- rewrote Android sound configs (used the oversampling method in native settings)
- the scene is wide and deep
- increased resolution and sound detail
- there is an almost imperceptible background noise like on vinyl rips 24/192, there are some distortions in some tracks

Nevertheless, the sound is very interesting. The difference in sound compared to the drain is approximately as between the sound of MP3 128 kbps and FLAC (perhaps I exaggerate)

P.S. The above is all about sound - on my Creative Aurvana Live! 2 headphones.

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD VERSION WITH KASTOMNYY FONT

Post has been editedDOC2008 - 09.03.14, 16:41

Rep: (63)
DOC2008 @ 03/08/2014, 12:49 PM*
and what exactly biased?

DX50 appears in dx, and right there on the staff audio review appears, where the DX50 becomes the winner in all comparisons.

Post has been editedm0ujp3k - 08.03.14, 12:16

Rep: (1)
Well done, that finally created a theme here. : rolleyes: Ato on the player has already ended people who do not have a fifty kopeck: happy: Now the content agent will increase significantly, I hope. : sveta:
Now we need to test the highres version. I then forgot how to write on MIX V2 in general about the topic on the forum, everything is perfect. I think my slicks will benefit from a little bass, and a general bias towards warmth.

Post has been editedM1tol - 08.03.14, 16:55

Rep: (0)
Not bad to give a link to the official site.ibasso.com

Well, respectively, oninstructions for use, but it seems everything is clear but implemented in Chinese.

Finally, for those who are not in the know, this is a topic on a specialized foreign forum.www.head-fi.org

Post has been editedcancerf1 - 08.03.14, 19:37

cancerf1 @ 03/08/2014, 19:36*
It would not be bad to give a link to the official website ibasso.com

Well, as long as the site of Chinese manufacturers is. on head-fi.org write that not for the first time)

Mishastr @ 03/08/2014, 10:49*
DX50 HIRES BY DOC2008 - it became better. (sounds "more natural" for my taste, the EU, but)
The scene is really better than the standard one (the site is still lying around)
But the player is still somewhat "bright" for my taste and lacks "intelligibility" and low frequencies
Philips Fidelio X1 Headphones

It's all about the headphones. You need to choose headphones to your taste, testing them on the sound source (DX50). and when buying do not make a discount on the fact that they warm up and everything will be immediately better.

dimxbox @ 03/08/2014, 9:27 PM*
I wanted to edit my hat today, I blocked it, I can’t change it

Click the complaint button in the first post and write to the moderators that you want to be the curator of the topic

Rep: (0)
DOC2008,

Please add a custom font in Highres: D

DX50 HIRES BY DOC2008 WITH CUSTOM FONT

Added byhere

Rep: (58)
DOC2008 @ 03/09/2014, 10:46*
write to the moderators that you want to be the curator of the topic

And we will support, referring to the topic in player.ru/
True, with a small reputation may not appoint ...

Rep: (39)
DOC2008 @ 03/09/2014, 10:46*
write to the moderators that you want to be the curator of the topic

Krasil @ 03/09/2014, 10:36*
And we will support, referring to the topic in player.ru/
True, with a small reputation may not appoint ...

She wrote 2 times through the "Complaint" button and wrote to the administrator.
Here, while nothing, did not give access.

Rep: (7)
DOC2008 , thanks for the OPTIMA V1. At first, the bass seemed oversaturated, later it came to an understanding of how much he was defaulted: lol:

Rep: (57)
Extreme build Rockbox 15.03
Attached file20140315rockbox.zip(93.37 MB)

Rep: (12)
Extreme build Rockbox 15.03
Syraya.Ne sees music on a flash drive! Rollback to stock.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/08/20, 5:39