Choosing bezzerkalki | Sony nex 5R and others.

Rep: (128)
Good day! I decided to buy a bezzerkalku as a desire to learn the basics photos, and have a compact camera to be able to leave with a take, to the university, for walks, scenery pofotkat and stuff, I want it bezzerkalku, because they are more compact, and in life is a significant plus. Closely at the Sony nex 5R, a little confused by the quality of the housing, the other on the nex 3, he quickly lost his trademark vid..Iz competitors saw another NX300 samsung, may have something else? What generally advise. The money is ready to give up to 25, on the lens, it seems to me to start me kit'a enough in the future is likely that I shall buy something, but do not think that I need to be a huge arsenal of lenses. So it goes. Thank you all.

I still thought, and can take the Olympus Pen E-PM2 Kit or PL5?

Post has been editedMatBulik - 02.02.14, 16:47

Rep: (21)
Although I myself am the owner of nex-f3 and sony slt-a58, but I do not advise nex. If you want a mirrorless, then Olik is preferable, faster autofocus, matrix stab and many lenses from Olik and Panasonic, the viewfinder would be more, but you can later buy, the epl5 is more interesting because of the folding display.

Rep: (192)
Filyonof @ 02.02.2014, 19:58*
If you want a mirrorless mirror, then Olik is preferable.

Agree with Aramis. It is best to take a newer Olympus starting from the 4th generation - e-pm2, e-pl5, e-p5. In general, now OM-D E-M5 has fallen in price - this is a beast, not a camera. If you have enough money, take it. Many publications, he is recognized as the best camera of the year.
The only thing that is probably missing is remote control via a laptop or tablet. But this, however, is far from being necessary for everyone. :) For all other parameters - just sweetie.

And from the lenses, take 45 / 1.8 and just released 25 / 1.8 (I think by the time you are ready to take it, it will reach the counters just in time) - they are relatively inexpensive and gorgeous in picture quality. The first for portraits, and the second - as universal.

Rep: (503)
MatBulik,
As a former 5R owner, I highly recommend adding and taking a Nex 6 or something else but with a viewfinder. In the afternoon, in the bright sun, it is very uncomfortable to point on the screen of the 5R! In general, the camera suited me, but only as an addition to the SLR and not as the main one.

Rep: (4)
Which camera has the best machine?

vital rul6 @ 03/04/2014, 20:49*
Which camera has the best machine?

Everyone in general is good. Previously, people were delighted with the jpeg Olympus old matrix, and at Panas had to pull out of the RAW. And now Panas corrected and Olik sonievskie going to die lost "corporate colors", while jpeg of the camera it is still excellent. At Sonya and Samsung as well, such as a machine with any problems I had not noticed. But best of all the same to learn to do basic operations, such as white balance billing templates. Minute deal, but the quality of the photos from this win.

Manichaean
I took a little rest on a simple SLR and realized that the viewfinder is very convenient. I choose between nex 6 and panasonic G3, is it worth to overpay for sony?

OM-D E-M5 is good, but I consider such a unit unnecessary for myself.

Post has been editedMatBulik - 05.03.14, 21:49

MatBulik @ 03/05/2014, 21:47*
I choose between nex 6 and panasonic G3, is it worth to overpay for sony?

If you take the camera apart, the Sony interesting. And if you take the system (lenses, accessories, etc.), It is interesting MICRA (Panasonic). Panasonic G3 compact and the buttons had a little less than desirable. The G5 is fixed a. Overall, both are good. G3 for the money that ask for it now - and do a gift. I probably would have stayed on it, but if money is not a pity, you can take and Sonya. And by Panasonic in addition to the IUT, I would advise the lens 20 / 1.7 - a very good and relatively inexpensive fixed-aperture.

Manichaean
Most likely I will take a Panasonic, the price is painful for them is tasty, but better is G3 or G5?

MatBulik @ 03/09/2014, 14:03*
or better G3 or G5?

G5, of course. 3rd series, that G, that GF at Panas came out strongly neutered. But in the fifth, they rolled back and returned many of the cut features.
However, the whole thing in the price. The five is built on the same matrix and almost on the same strapping as the three. Therefore, the photos from them will be almost identical. But at the same time, the five have more convenient grip and control, and there are still some small, but important for some differences. But in general, if the difference in price is large, then you can take a treshka - it is also more compact (something that some people like and others do not).

Post has been editedManichaean - 09.03.14, 17:02

Rep: (889)
Manichaean , how do you like it: FUJIFILM X-T1 OVERVIEW: TOP-BASED REPORT NON-MIRROR CAMERA ?

Ivan N @ 03/26/2014, 2:31 pm*
Manichaean, how do you like it

It is good for me (especially as a lover of old cameras), but expensive. :( If it were not for the price tags on Fuji equipment, I would have sat on it. They have excellent optics. In general, I would say that now Fuji has become what Lake was 20 years ago. And Lake itself was blown away - only name left.

Rep: (26)
Now I have a Nikon D5000
I want to take that thread is more compact and with the best video.
Which is better to choose:
OLYMPUS OM-D E-M10 or Sony NEX-6?
By the whale lens I will take only a fix for portraits.

Better sony a6000, but with the proviso that there is no fix for portraits on e-mount at all while in nature, sel50f18 is not quite a portrait.

filyonof,
And you can with arguments, why her?

This is the top Nex (replacement Nex 6), in advertising supposedly the fastest mirrorless in the world. Just wait and read the responses, the more that she has already appeared on sale on store.sony.ru

theKomix @ 04/12/2014, 16:31*
OLYMPUS OM-D E-M10

His, darling. Given that this is a relatively low-cost camera, it doesn’t cut anything particularly important in comparison with the older E-M1 and E-M5, each of which is recognized as one of the best cameras in the year of its release.
Olympus cameras are the only of mirrorless cameras that have a built-in image stabilizer (of the DSLRs, only Sony and the half-dead Pentax have such a stabilizer).
The 4/3 system, to which Olympus belongs, is the leading system in terms of the number of lenses and accessories, and withgreat a margin. It, in addition to Olympus and Panasonic, is supported by many leading players in the photo and video production market. Recently, JVC announced the release of a professional 4K standard video camera for this system.
The Sony A6000 is a great camera, but unless you consider it in contextsystems , which in Sony is frankly underdeveloped.

Manichaean
Those. just for my purposes (I'm not very interested in a bunch of different lenses, enough whale) Will Sony + sel50f18 be preferable to Olik + 45f18?
Especially the video from Sony is better.

Those. just for my purposes (I'm not very interested in a bunch of different lenses, enough whale) Will Sony + sel50f18 be preferable to Olik + 45f18?

Well, except for lenses, there is also a flash and other aksssuary that Olya much more including inexpensive - external flashes recommend not to neglect, even if you only shoot a whale. Many beginners do not realize how much the right to use the flash can improve the picture. As for the fact that it is preferable - I do not know about poltinika from Sony - focus on his CROP not portraits, but the 45 / 1.8 - is simply amazing how portretnik, especially for the money. I have all the same stopped at Olika.

Although the video from Sonya, yes, better. But, for example, for me, the difference is uncritical, especially since for video I also took the cheap Panas G3 cheaply - he has everything at the highest level and the screen rotates in all planes like on a video camera. And on lenses it is compatible with Olik.

Rep: (1)
Filyonof @ 12.4.2014, 22:48*
This is the top Nex (replacement Nex 6), in advertising supposedly the fastest mirrorless in the world. Just wait and read the responses, the more that she has already appeared on sale on store.sony.ru

I want to buy this camera myself. I have been advised by the guys here. I think the connection with the Sony Store is complete with 2 lenses. Prof. photo not doing. personally for myself. when never print at home on the printer, as a memento.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 15:05