Sony Xperia V - CyanogenMod Firmware

Rep: (4582)
Sony Xperia V - Firmware CyanogenMod
PictureLT25i / Tsubasa
Description | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Accessories пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations Sony Xperia V пїЅ | Choosing and comparing Sony Xperia T vs TX vs V пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ | Official firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.X) пїЅ | Custom firmware (OS Android 4.0.4 / 4.X.X) пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware пїЅ

Template for design
Important information

• Everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk! No one is responsible for your actions!
  • Before any of your actions, you should carefully deal with all the instructions and drivers!
    Without drivers and full understanding of the instructions, it is not recommended to do anything with the phone! There will only be more problems!
  • This topic assumes that you already have enough knowledge onfirmware, rutting and unlocking devices.
    For these questions, read the topic header.Official firmware
  • For installationCyanogenmod required unlocked bootloader ! Otherwise, nothing will come of it!
  • What not to do:
    With the unlocked bootloader, update over the air to the official firmware (do OTA-update). Otherwise, get "dead brick".
    If you still got a brick, then youhere. The method is not guaranteed, but suddenly it will work!

Drivers and Utilities

Official:

• Android SDK Tools- Android Developer Tool
  • Sony PC Companion- A simple program to update. Updates new software over the current ... often crooked and with glitches.Not recommended.Does not update devices with an open boot.!
  • Sony Update Service- Another simple program that sews both on top and clean, glitches are excluded.It is recommended to use it!Does not update devices with an open boot.!

Informal:

• Flashtool- A program for flashing the phone. Able to sew all parts of the firmware. Sews any slipped firmware ... both with an update and a clean one ... with both a closed and an open boot. It does roll back firmware to early, root, unlock, etc.Extremely useful program, it is recommended to master!

• Carefully read all the instructions for working with the program! It is better to first read, then do.
  • QuikIMG [0.2 beta]- fast and easy flashing of system files
  • Fastboot- A program for flashing kernels.

Drivers:

Firmware
Android 8.x Oreo

CyanogenMod 14

CyanogenMod 11 & 12
CyanogenMod 12
What is CyanogenMod? - Description of the firmware and its derivatives.
For beginners
What firmware to choose?
  • The easiest way to put at the beginning of stable version 10.2 CyanogenMod.
  • Next, you can always upgrade to the latest version of the night, if you need android 4.4

Night versionYou can always download them, what would be the current version.
What is the night version?
Night version is automatically collected every night version of the CyanogenMod, with all the latest changes. They have not been tested, but in the greatest majority of cases are sufficiently stable.

Changelog (modifying / adding to release) CyanogenMod

There is also a version of FreeXperia project. These versions are identical versions of the conventional CM, maybe, some same people that create them. But these versions are often less relevant than the nightly version of CyanogenMod.
CyanogenMod 11- Based on Android 4.4; Latest versionFXP317
CyanogenMod 10.2- Based on Android 4.3; The latest versionFXP317
CyanogenMod 10.1- Based on Android 4.2.2; The latest versionFXP317
Stable versions

Other AOSP and AOKP -proshivki

Firmware from userssavagemessiahzine.com

Instructions

Custom kernels

Useful

Post has been editedart0502ver - 02.10.18, 15:20
Reason for editing: AEX v5.8 8.1.0

Rep: (23)
Downloaded raws cm11 on 01/17/2014 1:00 MSK and gathered a firmware with minor changes

Changed the internal flash drive mounting parameters in the fileinit.qcom.rcchanged:

#service fuse_sdcard0 / System / Bin / SDCard -U 2800 -G 2800 -W 2800 / MNT / MEDIA_RW / SDCARD0 / STORAGE / SDCARD0
Service Fuse_sdCard0 / System / Bin / SDCard -U 1023 -G 2800 / MNT / Media_RW / SDCard0 / Storage / SDCard0
class late_start
disabled

I solved the problem of access to internal memory ... (in the same way you can change flash drives in places)

Changed the row size with the navigation buttons from 48 to 32dpi:
<! - Height of the Bottom Navigation / System Bar. ->
<dimen name = "navigation_bar_height">32dp.</ dimen>
<! - Height of the Bottom Navigation Bar in Portrait; Often The Same As @ Dimen / Navigation_bar_Height ->
<dimen name = "navigation_bar_height_landscape">32dp.</ dimen>
<! - Width of the Navigation Bar WHEN IT IS PLACED VERTICALLY ON THE SCREEN ->
<dimen name = "navigation_bar_width">32dp.</ dimen>

Changed the file / etc / hosts + added xperiaz keyboard ... all

laid out onYandexDisk

Rep: (59)
Guys such a question. What kind of cyan is friends with a battery as a stock? In general, you need a clock 12. There are 2 hours of music, the hour of games, 3G all day, wai fay hour, VK, cards with GPS, camera pictures 5, calls for about 30 minutes, sms 10, brightness by 30%) or it is real only on stock?

Rep: (6)
Slamer0 @ 01/17/2014, 16:27*
What cyan is friends with the battery

SM11 (others have not tried) -All this (and even more) - 20 o'clock

Henn70 How are you so? What did you do with him for this? What assembly put?

Rep: (70)
Thanks for a separate topic!

Rep: (1)
Slamer0 @ 01/17/2014, 22:27*
Guys such a question. What kind of cyan is friends with a battery as a stock?

I stood 10.2, then put 11 .. for me it is not worse than the flow of the battery holds, it can even better. But it is advisable to put with all the wipes and formats, I had a crooked time and fought the battery, the clock for 5 to 0 village from 100%

M2tematik, Explain how it can be possible I put crookedly

Rep: (1)
slamer0,
!!! We do a backup, although we are not panties !!!
1. Cast the .zip file to your phone
2. We sew the kernel from the archive (through the flashlight)
3. We go in recovery
4. In the recovery we do:
Wipe User Data
Wipe cache
Advanced =>Wipe Dalvick Cache
Preferably System format, some still internal memory formatt (I without it)
5. We flash the firmware archive: install .zip from sdcard ->proshivki.zip name
6. At the end you can make again
Wipe User Data
Wipe cache
Advanced =>Wipe Dalvick Cache
I'm so sewing usually. When I say crookedly I did not do wipes and format

Post has been editedM2tematik - 17.01.14, 17:30

Slamer0 @ 01/17/2014, 16:49*
What assembly put?

If detail: 2 months ago, I installed AOKP (Battery Kushal), then I decided to put CM11 Loving's Xperia Z1, for some reason I fell asleep hard (completely did not start). After all the re-format, at the same time Internal, but left the TWRP recovery from AOKP in Fota section (so the recovery fully working) .loving's xperia z1 started, updated from it to Nightly, manually removing from Internal all folders, except for their own (formatting 2nd times I did not risk-rubbed BUILDPROP). Now update only Wipe Cash / Dalvik Cash And after. And still lookSony Xperia V - custom firmware (OS Android 4.0.4 / 4.X.X)

Post has been editedhenn70 - 17.01.14, 17:47

Rep: (23)
Dimezis,
Dimezis @ 01/17/2014, 22:53*
Funny, and on the contrary. and what about the kernel?

So I changed the options for mounting sections ...
I do not have in the user's phone with id = 2800, and I change the part to mounted from the user c id = 1023

Rep: (21)
Damn, people, well, tell me which kernel can be put together with 4.4 cm? Stock 14 Suitable? Jort battery is unreal, almost percentage in a few minutes. In the logs, the cenker is the core.

Rep: (11)
Dimezis,
Last nightie CM 11 dated January 11, 2014 Holds a battery very remarkably
The kernel is appropriately flashing together with the firmware you can also flash the core and firmware

Post has been editedDENGER &&& - 17.01.14, 19:46

Rep: (21)
Denger &&& @ 01/17/2014, 18:44*
Dimezis,
Last nightie CM 11 dated January 11, 2014 Holds a battery very remarkably

From that time, 13, 15 and 16 appeared, but oh well, I will try her, thanks

Attached Image

Here is a screen with a small load: about 20 calls, quite some of the music (setting up Viper), a little Internet, 10 photos, firmware CM-11-20140116-unofficial-tsubasa_32, backup, install megaloud (hung on the Sony-5 MIN saver), Restore from the reserve, WiFi and mobile constantly, all Google services are included!
Today, the mistake was blocked twice
And in an hour: DVPICK pictures downloaded:
Attached Image

Post has been editedhenn70 - 17.01.14, 20:50

Rep: (11)
Dimezis,
: Wacko: Soria was wrong. From 16 put.

Rep: (2349)
M
art0502ver appointed curator of the topic.
Personsenger in the subsection. Fruit discussion!

Rep: (134)
CM 11 users tell me if it is possible to hide the applications so that they are not visible in the menu? When I put it and did not find it in the settings, but could not remove.

Rep: (15)
There is a problem on CM11
If from the call log(long tap for an unknown number, for example +7(123) 456 78 90)send SMS. SMS opens, and in the sender number there are no numbers of the operator, i.e. +7 456 78 90
If the existing contact is tap and send SMS, then everything is fine.

Prompt how to cure?

Post has been editedDirectX_64 - 17.01.14, 23:54

Dimezis @ 01/17/2014, 19:30*
Well, tell me which kernel can be put together with 4.4 cm?

Dimezis, with the primary firmware of the Ciana, the recommendation of the core from the firmware itself up to exactly firmware and gaps and after all manipulations. After each action, I also clean Cash / Dalvik Cash, although it may be too superfluous!

Rep: (0)
CM11 from 14 noise, two13 and then 15, where to get?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01.12.20, 15:27