Discussion of all issues related to discounts and promotions in the Android Market and Amazon Appstore | Solving problems and difficulties associated with the activation of promotional programs

Rep: (1397)
Discussing all issues related to discounts and promotions in the Android Market and Amazon Appstore

Amazon Appstore / Google play
Discounts for Android programs пїЅ / Discounts for Android games пїЅ / Android OS game world news пїЅ

Attached Image

Here we will discuss the shares posted fromTHIS TOPICS taking place in Android Market and Amazon Appstore , just on PROGRAMS .

Quite often there are promotions, someone makes something free for a day or two to rise in sales ratings, and we have a chance to download for free / cheaper licensed software. If you have any difficulties with its purchase, activation, etc., then welcome here - here you will always be helped or given advice on how to use the action correctly!

The software that you managed to download for free, you can safely update even when it becomes paid.

Daily sales: Applications informing about promotions sales: How to change country in Amazone AppStore? - Instruction in pictures
COINS expiration date from Amazon AppStore
One of the ways to purchase applications for PrivatBank users, in order to avoid double conversion
How to buy stocks for "other countries" (use at your own risk) !!!

In this topic, only a discussion of the purchase and activation of promotional programs.
Links to promotions of programs and games posted here (outside the main topics) will be regarded as offtopic.

Post has been editedSotik - 17.12.15, 18:46
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (24)
I decided to buy a New Year in Google Market Unlocker PowerAmp
only for $ 0.99
In fact, it is $ 4.5 worth in everyday work
But with difficulty, I found the same “kashilek” in my Google account. I started registering my usual deposit card. And Google says invalid!
Very interesting...
I get a money on it and the bank says that it is suitable for online payments
Well, well, I decided to take a siege of Google and ordered a universal-virtual Internet card Visa In general, while I was doing all these manipulations "freebie" and ended I'll now be fully prepared to wait for a new sale and arrangeComplete Revenge

Post has been editedAllex_Comlauder - 13.01.14, 12:25

Rep: (108)
"freebie" and ended

It's not over yet - now it costs 79 rubles, which is less than $ 4.5 :)

Rep: (24)
For Russia and Ukraine, prices are different. Now for Ukraine it costs 33 UAH = $ 4. This is about 120 rubles.

Post has been editedAllex_Comlauder - 13.01.14, 21:18

Rep: (1)
I will now be fully prepared to wait for a new sale

You, above all, keep us informed.

Rep: (108)
keep us updated

Keep in touch hereDiscounts and promotions on Google Play and Amazon Appstore
And in this topic are discussed.

Rep: (1)
And in this topic are discussed.

And I'm talking about adventures with maps.

Rep: (57)
Was Go Launcher EX paid? The description says that is absolutely free application.

Rep: (129)
My silent scream, There all sorts of chips are unlocked in the paid version.
Something I did not catch. Here is what they write:
AppSales Note: Using the code “appsales” allows you to unlock all GO Launcher. Go to Preferences>About GO Launcher EX>Enter Activation code. This offer is only valid for new users of GO Launcher Prime. Existing users won’t find the dialog to enter the code.

But in about no such item! The latest version, 4.12

Post has been editedSpellcaster - 24.01.14, 15:08

Rep: (66)
Spellcaster , through the settings there is a line, enter the code there and write appsales, put it looked, deleted

tolyapinsk no point ... only
Check for updates
Questions and answers
To tell
Estimate
Feedback
Wallpaper
Copyright
Prime put the trial on the day, still the item did not appear

AAA! I had this launcher installed, but I had totear down and put back from the market.
Activated, the version became Prime with a diamond, opened premium features. Let it be.

Post has been editedSpellcaster - 24.01.14, 15:28

Rep: (8)
AA! I had this launcher installed, but I had to demolish and reinstall it from the market.

And reinstalled with the demolition of all the settings, or how could they be backed up and restored?

mishasbp I almost did not use it, so I didn’t steal it and took it down completely. Is this a problem? There is the "Advanced settings ->Backup"

So I think only the settings are saved there, and the widgets and everything else is not saved ...
I did not try it myself, because there are a lot of widgets, but if no one has any experience, I’ll have to take the risk myself)

Rep: (60)
For Russia and Ukraine, prices are different. Now for Ukraine it costs 33 UAH = $ 4. This is about 120 rubles.

I put a broken version a month ago, it is updated to plow without problems, and most importantly - it works offline! The player is super, but they went too far with the price, plus online onli? pha! not everyone has the opportunity to always hang around in the internet. some take sims only for 2g for they don’t need a mob inet, and then it’s worth going in and the left programs download updates right away, but it’s messing with settings and so on ... reluctant ...

Anyone who activated can post a Titanium backup?

And, everything, it is not necessary: ​​I transferred the date on the phone and activated it.

Post has been editedaandrusha - 25.01.14, 23:52

Rep: (38)
I hate Amazon and Google ...
I have long had the impression that when I buy an application it soon becomes free ...
Bought a falcon pro in a couple of months it has been removed from the Market and became free ... bought some music player, and it has been removed from the Market in a month because of the lyrics to that at Sony right ... bought the last asphalt, he became free after a month, I bought osmand + in September or October, at full price, a week later, it cost 2 times less (think black Friday was), and now in the Amazon it's free, bought type rider at full price in a week in tighter sale was -70%. What the same ...? :-(

Post has been editedlinux-void - 31.01.14, 03:39

Rep: (1397)
ianisian
needseparate German Amazon account, or in some way change the location of the existing one (I, for example, could not find how to do it)
p.s. and write, please, more intelligent;)

Post has been edited-Sotik- - 31.01.14, 13:10

Rep: (146)
linux-void @ 01/31/2014, 06:36*
I hate Amazon and Google ...
I have long had the impression that when I buy an application it soon becomes free ...

Buy more and more often. : D
But seriously ... Well, what do you bother with the little things? Well, overpaid 500-1000 rubles in the amount. You pay the authors. Periodically, many popular applications are on sale. So two ways out:
1. Add an application to the list in appsales (or another similar application) and wait for the discount.
2. If the application is needed here and now - buy at the current price.
In the list of my purchases there are also several applications that are either deleted from the market, or later sold at a discount (or free on Amazon). Some are abandoned and / or incompatible with current devices. What now - hair on the priest tear?
The main thing is that the money went as it was intended - to the authors in gratitude.

Rep: (66)
Today I downloaded from the German Amazon application for android phone, installed, asked to replace the existing one (I downloaded and used the same from the Internet, apparently com was), after replacing all my programs remained, I found and added new ones through a search within the application on them.
1. just check whether the applications are located through the search.
2. If not, try my method.
p / s did not find only the translator / phrasebook of the application, all the others were found and put.

Post has been editedtolyapinsk - 31.01.14, 14:09

Rep: (146)
p / s did not find only the translator / phrasebook of the application, all the others were found and put.

Translator.

Well, the rest is not to be searched.
MapsWithMePro
Weather ex
Weather live
OsmAnd +
Rain Alarm OSM Pro

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/08/20, 5:18