> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

Find My iPhone - Check Gallery | Archive of checks for unlocking iDevices from AppleID

Rep: (0)
In this thread we post checks for unlocking AppleID devices.
Discussion of problems in the topicI can not activate, requires apple ID

Attached Image

• To contact the service of those. Apple support needed:
    • - The name of the outlet where the product was purchased, the address and phone number or website;
    • - The date of purchase when the product was originally sold;
    • - Detailed list of products, including price and serial number;
    • - The total amount of purchase.
      These data can be circled in a photo in any graphic editor and signed - according to reviews, such a simple manipulation will allow tech support to check the check faster and increase the chances of unlock.

• To get detailed information about your device, help paid checkers:

• Useful information on the topic:

The rules of the topic! Be sure to read!
    M
    Attention! This topic discusses checks only.
    Questions of type:
    - How to build communication with those. Apple support?
    - How to find out by imei, where was the device purchased?
    - Where to find a good checker?
    - How to bypass the device lock?
    and so on. They are considered offtopic and are punished accordingly (1 day reading mode without warning)

- strict moderation remains: chat-button-flood-srach are punished;
    - the need for a post is determined by users: find the information useful - click "Complaint";
    - Periodically, the topic is cleared "at the root": useless messages are deleted at a time.
    - messages like "Who can really help with removing the apple id and disabling the find phone ???", "Who will help with secret questions?", "Who can crack mail X?" considered offtopic, which is a violation of forum rules! All the necessary information is in the header.Unauthorized commerce on the forum is prohibited, so do not provoke users, because both you and the users who "advised" (read, advertise) this or that service will receive punishment
    - messages like "user X can help with AppleID unlocking", "ordered the user X service", "I advise you to contact Apple X for the unlock from AppleID" etc.considered as hidden advertising and are also a gross violation of forum rules . If you, in spite of warnings, still bought the service to untie someone from the users and you were deceived, it is not necessary to write in this topic! Responsibility for your actions lies only with you. Messages of a similar nature will also be deleted!
    - Due to the fact that there are often businessmen in the subject, a restriction is introduced to combat them: reviews about paid checkers are accepted only from users with a group not lowerFriendssavagemessiahzine.com, with registration of the year and a positive reputation. Feedback should be expanded with the timing of your order; with screenshots confirming the use of the service; as well as a personal opinion about the service provided, etc.
    - Messrs. Merchants! Commerce is allowed only in one section - Commercial Services (this moment is described in more detail in resource rules p.4.23). Messages that are of an advertising nature will be deleted, and the account will be blocked forever!
    We also inform you that it is also not necessary to “help” in QMS and then beg money (such actions are similarly equal to commerce). There is a forum, then communicate and help as much as you like - it was created for this purpose.

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 01.10.18, 08:08
Reason for editing: corrected ...

Rep: (1)
strik22, are available. with this ride)

Attached images
Attached Image

check bi-line!
Attached Image

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 21.03.20, 20:34
Reason for editing: spoiler ...

That's what my friends sent mePuerto rico

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (29)
There is such a check from China, a friend bought a top five. Says a shop like baryg or something similar connected. Will such a check fit?
What is on the check: Tel iPhone 5 black price 4300 and where the seller's painting was purchased and painted. On the print city of Harbin and Magazine.
Attached Image

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 21.03.20, 20:35

Guys, clarify a few moments on this check:
Attached Image

- line "ST # 1726 OP # 00004920 TE # 67 TR # 05290" - is this some tricky data about the device or not?
- the line "APPLE IPOD 088590934132" - the serial number is listed above, and what is this?
- line "TC 6769 0892 6601 1606 6383 3" - decoding a barcode or not?

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 21.03.20, 20:35

Rep: (29)
Here are three checks China:

1. iPhone 5 white, Jiāmщssī (Jiamusi)
Attached Image

2. iPad white 16gb, JiДЃmС€sД« (Jiamusi)
Attached Image

3. iPhone 5 black, price 4300, Harbin
3. iPhone 5 black, price 4300, Harbin
Attached Image

Post has been editedr.evgeniy - 18.04.14, 18:24

Good day. I want to ask to see a check on how you will run through the quality of work?

Posted 04/19/2014 21:26 PM:

Good day. I want to ask to see a check on how you will run through the quality of work?

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Rep: (-1)
Vodafone check Germany

Post has been editedokism - 29.04.14, 17:44

Hello !! [deleted by moderator]
looking for checks "HONGKONG SUNING APPLIANCE", here are the results.
The checks themselves and the finished form)
[deleted by moderator]

Threat in the form left to add text to the field.
I did it myself, almost finished everything, but cut out the light and everything went down the drain: (there was only a table left

Since I solved the problem with the phone, there is no longer a need to finish)
Photoshop help you, play, experiment with fonts like me !! everything will work out!

ZYY In the finished form, you need to edit the columns, check with the original.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

M
Check outForum Rules!
5.3. Implicit or explicit extortion of raising a reputation is forbidden, for example: “I helped you, and you didn’t even say thanks!” Or “You could have raised your reputation!” If you deserve a raise of reputation, you will be raised without reminders.

Post has been edited- = RealMan = - - 02.05.14, 18:52

MTS check in Kassy. Maybe someone knows, they really have already started to spit on checks, they need Apple ID and without it in any way or is it just with me (called Moscow 5 times and wrote in the American chat) : huh:

Attached files

Attached filecheck.zip(2.6 KB)

Can someone come in handy, check and warranty for iPad Mini 2 32Gb from CONNECTED LOGISTICS :)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
In short, the guys who need it, have a check from the Hong Kong store SANING. The check is made according to the original in Word format. You print on a color printer, and then with the help of a stationary knife and punch unit, bring it to mind!
P.S. There are photos of a couple of checks from the Civil Code (Broadway, 1Рѕ1Рѕ, etc.) If necessary - in a personal.
I ask for help in the check Vodafone Germany ... Also in a personal ...

Attached fileSUNING.zip(744.3 KB)

Post has been editedsuflor89 - 27.05.14, 11:51

Rep: (5)
thank you, and you don't know the font by chance what's in the check?

What font do not know.

Attached files

Attached fileAT & T.zip(347.08 KB)

Rep: (5)
* aqqfake
Take a regular check on an ell story
Italian check
the quality of course leaves much to be desired well, that's what I found
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
And now I would like to tell you how to print a check on the check paper.
To make your check look like a real one from a store, it is advisable to print not on thin paper but on the check paper itself.
We need 1) a roll of check paper 2) a stationery knife 3) glue a pencil 4) a printer
first thing I checked on this sitehttp://www.innkkm.com/kkm.php?id=15
further corrected a bit in Photoshop and from there printed it.
A check came out on plain paper. To transfer a check to receipt paper, I stuck check paper on top of the printout.
Then I put it in the printer and reprint :) A black check came out! But that's the way it should be;) go to the nearest sink and clean the black with liquid soap, then lay down on a reel of scotch and wait until it dries.
At the exit, we have a normal one almost like a real check: happy:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (50)
Hello everyone, if anyone needs a check template and stickers in Photoshop

: thank_you:
Admin I ask you to add to the cap: thank_you:

Rep: (2)
SkyLuxx 03.09.2014, 07:28*
The people, in general, I made myself a Russian check, for half a day, comment on whoever, did I cook it up correctly, and is there any hope that he would give him a ride?
[attachment = "5045868: sink.png"]

That's what a check should be
Attached Image

Post has been editedrexsniper - 13.09.14, 09:04
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (102)
* poslanie10,
poslanie10 @ 22.09.2014, 10:06*
check

If you can not turn off, please help).

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedLero4ka666 - 28.09.14, 21:46

If anyone need
Attached Image

Post has been editedArchidevil - 11.02.17, 21:29
Reason for editing: spoiler

nebelhorn @ 09.10.2014, 16:06*
Guys, tell me check the size of AT & T and what font they?

Now AT & T FontsAttached fileatt.zip(442.39 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/06/20, 2:42