Attached Image

Useful links and articles:
Topics Curator: Topic with no curator.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 07.06.19, 15:37
Reason for editing: reshaping the header, edited by Kokwe

Rep: (52)
Now, who are interested in:
Attached Image

This unpretentious shemka (not mine where I found - I do not remember) to measure the actual battery capacity. Polevik really could not find this, even datasheet.

I bought ibee hours for 40rupy and bungled that. finished housing, lay out photo.

important points:
1. Polevik should be chosen with a minimum cut-off voltage (less than 1.2V) - or below 3V battery can not be discharged. I bought this - IRLML2502
Attached Image

and if instead fasten Polevikov relyushki, it can be discharged to "0" (for example penlight ACC).
2. The resistors R6-R8 in the diagram, it is necessary to select the place, and then I turned at a specified R8 800mA, which is obviously a lot.

Post has been editedKarl-Ieronim - 10.01.15, 12:55

Rep: (2)
* Karl-Ieronim,
Thank you, but I still pick pover.videl for 250r.4000 written, but I very much doubt ... that think to use it, and the body of the old plate to make ...

* MadDogMaisgriv,
povera in this board will not ale, there is a suspicion.
Is not it easier to ibee shawls to buy? and cheaper to come - two boards for ~ 110 rubles.

and this, I lost Odd
I am seen in 250r.4000 written,

that doubt - right, but when he saw the finished - why the fuss? o.O
or is one that is "dead"?
if so - whether there is the converter board is not dead sure?
In general, if you have:
1. has its own battery.
2 thoughts on the case.
SAVE is 130 rubles (250-120): D Buy two cards to ibee and make thee a normal thing. : Yes2:

Post has been editedKarl-Ieronim - 10.01.15, 16:43

* Karl-Ieronim,
Not that the dead ... he was not ale (battery died completely from what is not clear) ... still thoughts about it, and that is 250r. it golimy china ... on penlight batteries ... I have another battery of nouta on 18650 (6 pcs)
There is another idea ... girlfriend gave prikolyuh (Tipo Povera) shove a penlight batareku, the phone plug - phone shows charging ... old SE k800i on a simple battery called 15min. lying on the hour ... BATTERY Fingertip call 25-30 minutes or just lay one and a half hours ... I make out - sfotayu - show
But on account of fees, I certainly favor. buy be sure ... but it is desirable that there is all ready was ...

* MadDogMaisgriv,
count itself: normal charge to charge and to increase the voltage worth ~ 55 + 55 p.
they can cram into one poverbank 18650? there is clearly still on edge.
such as my old HTS Touch HD when charging 0,6A eat.

and the efficiency of such poverbankov clearly below the bottom.
so you better buy a card and all will beam the maximum inconvenience - long charging time of poverbanka (if it will not pick up resistor).

but the thing is that with a friend - there is no element to charge of ACC, it is only for batteries.
supposedly in the woods when you, the hares on the SBS show the way. chiso emergency option.

* Karl-Ieronim,
The same is true, until I saw the body +/- place under scarves ..
I've even thought that, from the CRA nouta live, I checked diode lentoy.gorit for almost an hour ...
If you buy avtozaryadnik laptop, charge the battery and use both believe in hiking, hunting and fishing ... for the same GPS, TV, and so on.

Post has been editedMadDogMaisgriv - 10.01.15, 22:52

* MadDogMaisgriv, quite possible.

Rep: (3)
do not laugh

Attached images
Attached Image

* braga222,
do not even hope :)
better to tell us how the device behaves when you connect a 500mA load?
1. how much the voltage drops?
2. The temperature of the transistor in the converter (= 3,7>5) What?
3. 15 minutes under a load of 600mA is enough?

I have this to ask that such converters do not live with me - we can Igrenades of the wrong systembad aura: D

and so it is Che, well done! : Yes2:

Post has been editedKarl-Ieronim - 11.01.15, 01:30

* Karl-Ieronim, standards such as phone and login 2 Planche supra 727g simultaneously charges without problems
1) I will not lie did not measure,
2) I will not lie, too did not measure but I converter 12-5 in
3) to account for 15 minutes, not what I say at 600 miliamp but twice Planches (capacitance banks 3A) and repeatedly charged bodies and not sit like a hedgehog)
Ports 1 and 2.1 ampere, banks 10na1500 ma (calculated 15a) climbed 17,200 and is not the limit)) hurry)
Posted on 01/11/2015, 03:57:

but I forgot it was one option, is now more serious gather, already a human) 30-45 A has not yet decided with a choice of cans, it is vonarik, discharge indication of exactly what to do,

Post has been editedbraga222 - 11.01.15, 04:34

braga222 @ 10.01.2015, 21:07*
do not laugh

Not dozheshsya :)
And a very fine .. I immediately figured to take the charger BATTERY, connect through a charge to the shawl soemu device, hiding everything in the body.
conclusionpoint, With 220 ~ and get a greatbomb... ahem ... the bank :)
I've suddenly realized that at 80%, I know where you pulled the shawl;)

Post has been editedMadDogMaisgriv - 11.01.15, 06:43

* MadDogMaisgriv,
understood nothing...)
but on account of scarves to the fortuneteller do not go)), why reinvent the wheel ??

* braga222,
There chargers "Space", "Orbita" for the finger BATTERY, disassemble - to unite with your believe to connect the counter and charging ...
It turns out not bad to believe that will also be charged from the 220 ~

braga222 @ 11.01.2015, 03:57*
standards such as,

I do not understand o.O
I have a handkerchief (2 pieces) are connected for charging HTS Touch HD.
result:
1. napruga fell from 5.2 to 4.6.
2. Current consumption - 550 mA at the start of charging to the end of the process he falls (in my case boards ordered to live long).
3. The transistor temperature rose to 80 degrees.
4. twenty minutes, and the customer is ready: rolleyes:

see my aura is not that system

Post has been editedKarl-Ieronim - 11.01.15, 13:18

Rep: (4)
As I understand it, the stronger the heated charge, the lower the efficiency. And than these?
http://rghost.ru/60282350
http://rghost.ru/60282355

* serega25melni,
true energy goes into heat, overheating of the transistor chip or IC card charging and disabling it.

boards are no different, except 4 resistors at the bottom of the left - they are, in the second they are not on the same board.
rezyuki the need for "recognition" handheld device that connected charge (remember the problem was with the charge "neapple" and "nesamsung"?).
hereherein detail.
usually put some averaged value, and all devices are understood as necessary.

Post has been editedKarl-Ieronim - 11.01.15, 13:20

* MadDogMaisgriv,
I charge it a universal charger with balancer and an indication of the charge in milliamps, it pushes in the bank more than its capacity, the coach said so)

* Karl-Ieronim,
Look, in my opinionhererezikov not enough ... it will be necessary to solder?
What to do with these Chinese ...
This is for devaysa charge

* MadDogMaisgriv, yes, no.
but they are soldered matter of 3 minutes.
and this, with rezikami why not buy? like the price of the same.

* Karl-Ieronim,
Give a link?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/09/20, 15:58