> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® MinMinGuard | Completely disables ads that are more powerful than Adaway.

Rep: (2119)
MinMinGuard
Version: 2.1.1

Last update of the program in the header:22.07.2019

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Completely disables advertising, more powerful than Adaway.

Description:
ENG
в‘  Total ad removal

As you may have noticed, Adblock only blocks the display of ads, but cannot remove an empty field intended for placing an advertising banner. MinMinGuard does the job 100%

в‘Ў Lightweight

Alternative applications to remove ads (Adblock, etc.) have a VPN service running in the background, which creates additional load on the system. MinMinGuard does not need to start a VPN, which saves system resources and prolongs battery life.

в‘ў Flexible application settings

MinMinGuard allows you to select the applications in which you want to remove ads. If you need to advertise only in some of them, then MinMinGuard is the best solution for you.

ENG
1. Totally remove the advertisement. It is not clear that it was taken by the ad. MinMinGuard can totally remove the empty field!

2. Lightweight. Alternatively remove apps (AdBlock etc), constantly run a background VPN service, MinMinGuard doesn’t need a VPN service, thus it extends the battery life.

3. Per App Setting. MinMinGuard allows you to choose ads. MinMinGuard is your best solution.

For the application to workВ® [FRAMEWORK] Xposed

Russian interface: Yes, starting from version 1.6.3

Developer: Fatminmin
Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2597332

Download:
Version: 2.1.1 MinMinGuard (Alex0047)
Version: 2.0.9 MinMinGuard (Alex0047)
Version: 2.0.8 MinMinGuard (Alex0047)
Version: 2.0.7 MinMinGuard (Alex0047)
Version: 2.0.6 MinMinGuard (Alex0047)

Past versions

Modifications

Post has been editediMiKED - 10.08.19, 14:07
Reason for editing: Update: modification 2.0.9 UMod Dark from AlexPechkin

Rep: (77)
Completely disables ads that are more powerful thanAdaway

Description:
1. Totally remove the advertisement. You can notice thatAdblockIt was taken by the ad. MinMinGuard can totally remove the empty field!

But these are different programs. AdAway simply blocks ad addresses by replacing the host, but AdBlock is already something serious
Only even with the replacement of the host never saw these empty places. It seems that the problem is contrived to advertise

Rep: (1326)
peoplecanfly,
It all depends on the developer
There are programs in which it is not prescribed to hide the advertising field if the banner is not loaded ...
But I haven’t met such people for a long time ...

Rep: (11)
I use AdAway with a raised local web server and I see no reason to switch from it to something else.
Everything just works and that's it.

Rep: (29)
New version 1.0.1 released

Rep: (170)
how much more"?
at least one program can be called, where Adaway did not help, and this program helped?

Rep: (245)
at least one program can be called, where Adaway did not help, and this program helped?

My Adaway perfectly suppresses all advertising, I rarely update it (once a week). Adaway also does not require installation.
To use the application you needР’В® [FRAMEWORK] Xposed

So what is better?

Rep: (538)
Bestalex @ 6.1.2014, 9:44*
how much more"?

I only have adaway in kate mobile advertising not chopped off, I have not yet met other programs, although I put a lot of different software.

Rep: (13)
Perhaps the fact that it works a little differently (possibly mistaken).
All other analogues load the list of addresses into the hosts file and everything, but here you choose from the list what needs to be blocked, which is not the host file will not be filled with addresses that are not used, because you simply do not have progs that refer to them.

Yes, and in the description it is written that not just block advertising, but also removes the block of advertising itself, i.e. advertising part in the program.

Post has been editedmegaster1 - 06.01.14, 21:56

Rep: (719)
Adaway will be better

Rep: (451)
It works great.
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Rep: (10)
As I could not block ads in the En-Ru dictionary, I still can’t, neither adavey, nor varnish, nor this one.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedBEPMOPH - 07.01.14, 22:08

Rep: (75)
I read about AdAway - I am surprised. I almost miss everything. Update every two to three days. Therefore, looking for alternatives. Only here [FRAMEWORK] Xposed does not want to install at all.
but AdBlock is already something serious

- I haven't seen anything funny. I don’t even want to talk about the Android version - you can go to the branch and read the reviews. And for the PC - generally extremely frivolous. Does not cut advertising, but hides. And, by default, some skips. This is serious?? What is funny then?

Post has been editedAnhot - 08.01.14, 17:45

Rep: (174)
Completely disables advertising and hangs up the phone tightly.

Rep: (145)
Now current version 1.2.0Attached filetw.fatminmin.xposed.minminguard_v7_2befa0.apk(545.56 KB)

List of changes below

Version 1.2.0 (09 January 2014)
- Significant improvement: successfully clear empty space even when using url filtering approach.
- Improve url filtering performance (from linear time to logarithm time)

Version 1.1.3 (09 January 2014)
- Fixed problem for non-english translation version. (Very sorry for three updates in a single day ...)

Version 1.1.2 (09 January 2014)
- Support blocking ads from MoPub advertisement network
- Tradition Chinese translation added
- Slovak translation added (Thanks to ja-som)

Version 1.1.1 (09 January 2014)
- Improvement url filtering performance
- Remove google analytics
- Remove donate button

Version 1.1.0 (07 January 2014)
- Significant improvement in blocking ads

Version 1.0.1 (04 January 2014)
- Sort apps in alphabetical order
- Add select all option

Rep: (153)
It works great.

I agree works for all 100% !!!! : clapping:

The latest version (there is Russian),
Changes
Version 1.3.2 (January 11, 2014)
URL filtering bugs fixed
Update URL block list
Version 1.3.1 (January 11, 2014)
Amazon support ad network for basic blocking API
InMobi ad network support for basic blocking API
Madvertise support ad network for basic blocking API
Interstitial ad unit from AdMob and InMobi
Version 1.3.0 (January 10, 2014)
OpenX support ad network for basic blocking API
Flurrys advertising network support for basic blocking API
Japanese translation
Russian translation

R.S. Add to the cap please !!!

Attached files

Attached fileMinMinGuard v1.3.2.apk(529.5 KB)

Post has been editedOlegka1974 - 11.01.14, 13:11

Rep: (89)
All these programs are yesterday, the developers have come up with such technologies that nothing can help with blocking ads, because this is their bread and the whole industry works for it. For example, advertising in mTorrent, no one and nothing can block and this useless rattle too.

All these programs are yesterday, the developers have come up with such technologies that nothing can help with blocking ads, because this is their bread and the whole industry works for it. For example, advertising in mTorrent, no one and nothing can block and this useless rattle too.

I do not know about others, but it works for me !!! : yes2:

Rep: (0)
I do not work, just installed a magic ball, there is advertising!

MinMinGuard v.1.3.4
Changes:
Version 1.3.4 (12 January 2014)
- Fix bugs in Amazon ads api blocking
- German translation
- Simplified Chinese translation

Attached files

Attached fileMinMinGuard v.1.3.4.apk(531.08 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04.02.21, 17:14