IPad Air / Pro 9.7 / Pro 10.5 "- marriage

Rep: (1776)
iPad Air / iPad Pro 9.7 / Pro 10.5
iPad Air:Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase | Battery | Accessories | Marriage пїЅ | Marriage is a common theme | FAQ | First aid | Firmware help | All about jailbreak | Rumors: iOS, jailbreak, unlock | programs
iPad Pro 9.7:Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Read before writing a message:
  • StudyForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com!
  • Respect the interlocutors! If you do not see the problem - do not prove it to others.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please readthis topic.
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you have less than 15 messages, click on the "Complaint" button (under the participant’s reputation) and let us know who helped you (whom to put"+")

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 01.02.19, 17:40

Rep: (0)
People, on my ipad "air", Ayos (7.0.4) is buggy, it concerns multitasking gestures and if you get into the multitasking panel (double pressing the home button) and from there open applications to walk, it jams the transition from multitasking to the application itself. Is it a marriage? Or is it all?

Rep: (37)
Do the guys auto brightness all buggy?

Rep: (17)
Messages are not deleted, they are in the next branch.

Duplicate here.
I noticed another feature of the iPad Air screen. At least personally on my copy so.
Take a turn on a dark background and make more brightness. Put the tablet on the table in front of him in a landscape orientation so that the Home button is on the left. Next look at a very large angle from the first diagonally right corner (diagonal to the opposite left corner), then diagonally from the left corner, which faces opposite the right angle. The first option gives me purple color around the glass! The second - a more peaceful yellowish tint. If you turn the tablet so that the Home was the right - anyway, that part which is closer to the Home button will give out a purple hue and the opposite part - yellow. Just last side and yellow. You can look at the maximum angle and see what tone is throughout the matrix. Very interesting matrix here. At least on iphone 5c, I do not see any such deviations in color.
Check with the owners who see color shades and who are sure that the screen is normal.

Happy Coming All!

Post has been editedalex_ss1 - 31.12.13, 16:42

Rep: (6)
Why duplicate? And would leave in the next branch.

Rep: (129)
fem82, God, they told everyone ten times that if you put it on a lock and remove it - the auto brightness should adjust the screen (when entering a brighter room), and when entering a dark auto brightness, it is triggered by the moment

Posted 02/01/2014 02:26:

Moonlight_Maximo, Most likely this is a firmware bug, it should be fixed, you are probably 100, who asks, use the search

Post has been editedElgenhauer - 02.01.14, 02:25

Rep: (445)
The power button staggers.

Rep: (37)
Elgenhauer,
fem82, oh my god, they said to everyone ten times that if you put on the lock and remove it - the auto brightness should tune the screen (when entering a brighter room), and when entering a dark auto brightness it is triggered by the moment

So I have the opposite! When entering a bright room, the brightness is triggered instantly, but in a dark room itself does not want to decrease at all! You have to block and take off yourself, it's just that everything is fine! (By the way, the same situation with car brightness is on the ipad mini retina)

I have a small light in the lower left corner, the feeling that this is glue.

Moonlight_Maximo, light or yellow spot?

Why when you look through a black screen, for example, when you turn on ipad air, then you can see on the bottom side where the home button is lit

Elgenhauer, what is the difference?

anatoliy555 @ 01/03/2014, 14:18*
Why when you look through a black screen, for example, when you turn on ipad air, then you can see on the bottom side where the home button is lit

because the assembly is like this: someone has light on it, someone has it there, but it is in another place

Moonlight_Maximo @ 01/03/2014, 15:29*
Elgenhauer, what is the difference?

in that light is the build quality, and on a white background it is not particularly visible, and a yellow spot on a white background will stand out clearly, but somewhere there was a rumor (!!! just a rumor !!!) that this is glue , and someone he dried in 4-6 months

Rep: (2)
Hello. I noticed such a thing already on 2 devices (1 under the guarantee was exchanged) that the fingerprints from the screen are not very easily erased, and even with gestures, as if they are stalled, there is a feeling that there is really no oliophobic coating. Who can say about this and how are you doing? Thanks in advance for all the answers.

ZIP-10 @ 01/03/2014, 10:27*
Hello. I noticed such a thing already on 2 devices (1 under the guarantee was exchanged) that the fingerprints from the screen are not very easily erased, and even with gestures, as if they are stalled, there is a feeling that there is really no oliophobic coating. Who can say about this and how are you doing? Thanks in advance for all the answers.

what do you mean by "not very easy"? third fiber, but they still in place?

Elgenhauer,
such a feeling that when rubbed, they pound on the screen, and then barely barely begin to fade, rub in so intensively in time to clean the screen, but it becomes slick at the moment. But the most troubling thing is that with gestures, the fingers do not move easily around the screen, but cling.

Elgenhauer,
In this case, the light.

ZIP-10 @ 01/03/2014, 23:57*
such a feeling that when rubbed, they pound on the screen, and then barely barely begin to fade, rub in so intensively in time to clean the screen, but it becomes slick at the moment. But the most troubling thing is that with gestures, the fingers do not move easily around the screen, but cling.

The display is new when you buy, in my opinion it is always like that, is it not?
Well, about the tracks, I do not know, because I switched to air with nexus 7, everything is exactly the same there.

Posted on 01/03/2014, 23:18:

Moonlight_Maximo,
if it bothers you, you have the right to replace it, but there are lights in every air, somewhere more, somewhere less

Rep: (154)
ZIP-10 @ 01/03/2014, 23:57*
such a feeling that when rubbed, they pound on the screen, and then barely barely begin to fade, rub in so intensively in time to clean the screen, but it becomes slick at the moment.

Yes. This is the worst oleophobic (if there is one on Air at all) that I have seen in the last year. Compare with Nexus4 and SGN 10.1 2014 - heaven and earth. It is the problem that fat is usually erased with the slightest movement of a handkerchief, but there’s no way - like with window glass. Not only that - for the sake of laughter, I stuck a cheap Chinese non-naked Chinese thick film - the sensations of the "fragility" of my own glass became better, and the finger slips noticeably lighter and more pleasant. I never would have thought. However, this is the smallest drawback ...
Oh, I remember, I saw somewhere ...

"There is a special oleophobic (grease repellent) coating on the outer surface of the screen (effective, but still worse than the Nexus 7)"

And this is an extremely enthusiastic review of Air on iXBT.com

Post has been editedkkk4 - 03.01.14, 23:57

kkk4
it means the feelings do not deceive me and I am not the only one, since on 2 devices the same thing, I have to buy a film ... on nexus 5, so generally the finger flies only this way, and on air some kind of nightmare ... I really wonder and is there an oleophobic there in general: D

Rep: (58)
<<On nexus 5, so in general, the finger flies only in this way>>

My finger slips badly if he sweats up, and so in principle the rules. : D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/07/20, 8:19