> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Acer Iconia B1-711 - Discussion | Acer Aconia Tab B-1 711.wi-fi 3g

Rep: (0)
DiscussionAcer Iconia B1-711
PictureAcer aconia Tab B-1 711 "
Discussion пїЅ |

Specifications:
Android, 4-core processor Media Tek 1.2 GHz
GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
: UMTS / WCDA 850/900/1900/2100
: HSDPA 42.2 Mbps HSUPA 11.5 Mbps / EDGE / GPRS
: 8GB flash memory, 1GB RAM
: 7-inch capacitive multi-touch LCD TFT screen WSVGA
: 0.3 Megapixel front camera.
: GPS
: Wi-fi IEEE 802.11b / g / n
: BluetoothВ® 4.0
: MicroSD card slot
: Li-ion battery, 10 W
: Size: 197.4 Г— 128.8 Г— 12.4 mm

A photo:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgrafom - 09.03.18, 20:15
Reason for editing: Trouble with the display, gives an image in inversion, colors get confused

Rep: (23)
Ruth managed to get without a PC using 4.4Root Zhushou (Post Nellso # 43442848).
Like root explorer rabotaet.No SuperSu in any does not want to update a binary file. Tried different versii.Hotya kinguser performs its functions, but the superpowers such as rodnee.Esli who finds the version on which the updated binaries, please write.

Post has been editedserge553 - 03.02.16, 20:28

Rep: (9)
The rutanut it? 4.2.2. And another problem. .akkuant Google regitsya not, that is, all of the applications on the internet works except that Google release on services. Regilsya with another username and password input does not help, and when regishsya with this always writes the login name of the type used is not available ..

* Mixei25rus,
On 4.2.2 Prepared byFramaroot
And about the services lookGoogle play.So as such failures are possible after what some programs-chistelok such as Clean Master.

Post has been editedserge553 - 13.02.16, 19:31

Rep: (2)
After the firmware has received a brick (neuglyadel vaypat it is not necessary to run). Now when you connect to a computer constantly blimkaet (determined and immediately lost in the manager and so on until beskonchesnosti, respectively can not pick it up). Thread who encountered such? I read that the problem is not one I was. The decision did not find it here?

Post has been editedz_adira - 10.03.16, 14:47

Flashkary2000 @ 16.10.2015, 19:50*
I do not get my tablet Acer Iconia Tab B1-711 had 16GB internal memory, and then written 8GB

too interested in what they otlichaetsya? ..... also 16GB

ГЄГ Г® my tab was half brick, hung on the splash screen, fleshtulom failed proshivat, pomaglo that's guide
The tablet must be turned off and charged.
Download the archive and unpack the firmware on the PC, we throw the file update.zip to the root of the SD card of our plate and insert it into a tablet.
Boot into the recovery.
To install the firmware, select the item - apply update from sd card,
We confirm the selection. After the firmware do wipe data / factory reset, wipe cash. Further reboot system.
When piercing, the data folder DATA (user programs) and data on the internal and external memory are stored. After executing a menu item RECOVERY wipe / data factory reset-DATA folder is deleted and all data from the internal memory to an external memory still remains. After flashing the root is lost.

Official OS_Acer_Acer.AV0K0.B1-711.RV02RC05.WW.GEN1_A44K_A firmware

Greetings. I have all these things to the 5 GB unit, ie without any stick, because you can ask how something through rekavari but not sdd put the factory firmware?

non-working link, put someone on the exchanger (eg Yandex Disk)

or at least I've found for myself fleshtula DA_A3B1.bin

Post has been editedWAV :-) - 06.04.16, 16:46

Rep: (16)
having problems with gps: Navitel works without SIM cards, the eternal search for satellites, gpstest in any mode (with SIM and vayfay without sim but vayfay, airplane mode) does not see any satellites
what can be done? besides a full wipe of course

Firmware on it need official, factory, custom all the wonders get up, take the firmware from office Sait and canning to make it :)

Here the firmware for FLASHTOOLhttps://mega.nz/#F!34Q...vNTDwE238lRYA!r9oERKbLbut instead choose MTK_AllInOne_DA DA_A3B1 all perfectly stitched, he recovered yesterday a

Post has been editedtaganqwerty - 21.04.16, 10:59

Here the firmware for FLASHTOOLhttps://mega.nz/#F!34Q...vNTDwE238lRYA!r9oERKbL

Attached files

Attached fileDA_A3B1.zip(358.61 KB)

Repeat steps # 262 and all gud)

taganqwerty @ 21.04.2016, 10:55*
Here the firmware for FLASHTOOLhttps://mega.nz/#F!34Q...vNTDwE238lRYA!r9oERKbLbut instead choose MTK_AllInOne_DA DA_A3B1 all perfectly stitched, he recovered yesterday a

not open my mega reason

* WAV :-),
https://yadi.sk/d/v2ohNIjBrHohS

g0dl1ke @ 26.04.2016, 10:23*

Thank!
add a reference to Yadisk in hat

Maybe I'm wrong but the tablet out 5.0 Lolipop

Who knows what kind of a status code, and how to solve this problem?
Thank you in advance

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedvalera4 - 27.04.16, 22:56

valera4 @ 27.04.2016, 22:04*
Who knows what kind of a status code, and how to solve this problem?
Thank you in advance

Valera you installed Root rights?

Flashed yesterday device firmware from a postivanas3. The plate was wound up after a 3-month vacation on the far shelf of the owners ... Pre-course the same battery through lab. pack is charging.
It is time to fill the cap threads ...

Post has been editedRokDem - 11.05.16, 08:23

Flashkary2000 @ 27.04.2016, 21:36*
Maybe I'm wrong but the tablet out 5.0 Lolipop

On the off site the latest 4.4

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 8:26