Sony Xperia SP - Games & Apps. | Discussion, launch and support the launch.

Rep: (209)
-
Applications and games for Sony Xperia SP

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware пїЅ | MIUI v5 firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Sony XPERIA SP Club пїЅ | Applications and games for Sony Xperia SP пїЅ

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Users who have checked out any game on our device help others save time. Please add information to this topic (game name, version, cache and links to them).

Template for placement games
[CENTER] [SIZE = 5] [COLOR = limegreen] [B] GAME NAME [/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[SPOILER = Description] GAME DESCRIPTION (if possible, specify the game genre) [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = Screenshots] SCREENSHOTS OF THE GAME TAKEN FROM ANY SITE, DOWNLOADED ON POST [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = Download] Attached arch files. and CASH, be sure to specify the path CASH, arch. and the cache can not be loaded into the post, and indicate the links. [/ SPOILER]
Optionally, you can add a few lines from yourself, how the game behaves, what you liked, your own impressions of the game

User-Verified Games
Games for Sony Xperia SP are constantly added and updated, which go on the latest firmware, tested by me or other users. Do not forget to thank those who find and test these games for you!
Action, Shooter

Simulators

Arcade

Quests, Adventure, RPG

Race

brain teaser

Tabletop

Sports

Flying

Strategies

User-verified applications

LIST OF RECENT ADDED GAMES

Useful

Our board of honor

In this thread are all Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Be mutually polite!At our forum it is customary to say"Thank"by increasing your reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Image(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put a plus.
Help make the branch cleaner and more useful!Use the buttonsAttached ImageandAttached Imagefor posting evaluation.
Minus: flooding, offtopic, breaking the rules. Plus: useful posts, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy.

Post has been editedStimul127 - 29.12.14, 01:18
Reason for editing: Added games.

Rep: (276)
Well, at the end of it !!! Happy New !!!

Rep: (36)
when ms 5 will be released?

Xomka-lolka, no one knows

Rep: (49)
Can I ask nonsense, but - are the games laid out here (dead space, nova3)?

Vergil Sparda, nova 3 paid

Rep: (1)
Ravensword: Shadowlands

description
The most highly anticipated RPG akshen for Android devices is finally here! Powered by the Unity engine! C shadows in real time and with textures in high definition! From the studio which released Ravensword: The Fallen King and Aralon: Sword and Shadow, meet RAVENSWORD: SHADOWLANDS. Ravensword brings unparalleled visualization and role-playing adventure genre. Explore a vast and rich details of the world, collect weapons and hundreds of great products, increase their skills and follow a deep storyline to unravel the mysteries of the Kingdom Tyreas.
Features:
- A huge 3D world to explore
- Easy switching between views from the first and from the third person
- Magnificent and realistic landscape - Radgall Physics
- Game Center Achievements
- iCloud support
- Original soundtrack from composer Sean Beeson
- Hundreds of products that can be used
- Different types of weapons
- Bows, Crossbows, Hammers, Swords, Axes
- Horse rides
- Tons of enemies, including huge prehistoric creatures.
- Archery
- trick
- Magic Runes
- Many armor upgrades
- A huge variety of quests
English language

screenshot
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

download
Game Version: 1.3
Cache
Apk
Path: Android / obb / com.crescentmoongames.ravensword2 / main.8.com.crescentmoongames.ravensword2.obb

From myself: Good game with good graphics, a pity without Russian translation

Post has been editedSlonenok_dambo - 01.01.14, 23:47

Vergil Sparda,
tochnyak, you must write! I have a break

Rep: (156)
Help! people who put NFS MW. I can not install 2 times, install the apk I launch it creates a folder, I throw the cache there and still breaks to the full download, 1 time set to 254 everything was in order, maybe it was in software 257

all question cleared solved the problem as follows;
1. first let the game go to internet as soon as the download went, quickly turned off and closed, turned off the data transfer, well, or wi-fi, that someone)
2. threw the cache, ie the root files and folders in the Android / Data Folder into the game directory created by the machine (namely 4 folders and 3 files), when the game starts downloading the cache, the folder will be created in Data itself, rebooted the phone and everything works .

(the main thing is not to give a lot of cache to download to the Game, as soon as the loading table appeared with%, immediately fold and cut it through recent applications, move it to the right or left and immediately chop off the Internet!) will work.
Also, the method does not work just put the APK and put the cache from the Bolds in Data.

Post has been editedziv333 - 18.03.14, 15:41

ziv333,
Unsubscribe as cured for the people!

Blitzkrieg MMO Tank Battles v0.91

description
Blitzkrieg MMO Tank Battles - 3D multiplayer tank battles for mobile platforms! The game is available a lot of tanks and armored vehicles, as well as a system of upgrades and a special battle mode CTF. The game received amazing graphics, impressive effects and realistic sounds of the engine and shooting. Join the battles right now!

screenshot
Attached ImageAttached Image

download

Post has been editedmaksimka43 - 07.01.14, 18:05

Backgammon

description
Version: 3.40
New Year's emoticons
-Contest "New Year"
Play free long backgammon!
Long backgammon is one of the varieties of the game of backgammon, requiring the participants to think strategically and be able to wage a combinatorial struggle.
- Ability to play with a person on the same device
- Ability to play against artificial intelligence
- There is support for tablets
- The chip can be lowered not only to the position, but also to the vertical area above the position
- Increased capture area chips
- Throw away chips by dragging to the edge of the screen
- You can turn off the prompts / sound in the main menu through the hardware menu button
- Added sound effects
P.S The game is not demanding at all

screenshot
Attached ImageAttached Image

download

Cool time to kill at work, and on the waffle and at home! I'm better with android, but I lost a couple of times alive ...

maksimka43,
About applications here to each his own! You can plug in the mods here with the permission of the authors, of course, including you, and here there are other topics

BulBul075, what fashion?

Yes, from Ivan at least! Mod sound and so on!

BulBul075, And why then the topic of modifications?

maksimka43,
Well, I’m talking about it! The mods are after all almost applications, since with them then? Cheto with tanks gives an error when installing

Post has been editedBulBul075 - 04.01.14, 15:56

BulBul075, really need to perezalit!

Sonic 4 episode ii

description
Saga Sonic 4 continues! Sonic and Tails together go in search of new adventures! Explore 4 new zones (Zones) and use new tricks to defeat the villains of Metal Sonic and Dr. Eggman.

New and best!
Episode II was created on the new core, which allows the use of a new physical model along with the original design of the game zones (Zones).

Joint game
Team up with friends or via Bluetooth to help Sonic and Tails defeat the villains Dr. Eggman and Metal Sonic!

Exclusive Episode Metal
The owners of Episodes I & II will get access to Episode Metal, where they will find new levels and the game character Metal Sonic.
review on youtube
Attached Image

screenshot
Attached Image

download
Download Version: 1.4 Attached fileSonic4_epII_v14.apk (4.46 MB)

CACHE

Path for the cache: / sdcard / android / obb / (The game itself will not download the cache!)

P.S is not a lot of myself just great when I played I remembered my childhood! (all exactly like on SEGA)

Post has been editedmaksimka43 - 04.01.14, 19:22
Reason for editing: spelling

Rep: (18)
There is the first and second part of the Sonic - here they are really like a sego))) On holidays I bought all the Sonic - they cost 30 rubles each)

jackff, put it here then;)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/07/20, 16:23