Sony Xperia SP - Games & Apps. | Discussion, launch and support the launch.

Rep: (211)
-
Applications and games for Sony Xperia SP

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware пїЅ | MIUI v5 firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Sony XPERIA SP Club пїЅ | Applications and games for Sony Xperia SP пїЅ

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Users who have checked out any game on our device help others save time. Please add information to this topic (game name, version, cache and links to them).

Template for placement games
[CENTER] [SIZE = 5] [COLOR = limegreen] [B] GAME NAME [/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[SPOILER = Description] GAME DESCRIPTION (if possible, specify the game genre) [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = Screenshots] SCREENSHOTS OF THE GAME TAKEN FROM ANY SITE, DOWNLOADED ON POST [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = Download] Attached arch files. and CASH, be sure to specify the path CASH, arch. and the cache can not be loaded into the post, and indicate the links. [/ SPOILER]
Optionally, you can add a few lines from yourself, how the game behaves, what you liked, your own impressions of the game

User-Verified Games
Games for Sony Xperia SP are constantly added and updated, which go on the latest firmware, tested by me or other users. Do not forget to thank those who find and test these games for you!
Action, Shooter

Simulators

Arcade

Quests, Adventure, RPG

Race

brain teaser

Tabletop

Sports

Flying

Strategies

User-verified applications

LIST OF RECENT ADDED GAMES

Useful

Our board of honor

In this thread are all Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Be mutually polite!At our forum it is customary to say"Thank"by increasing your reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Image(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put a plus.
Help make the branch cleaner and more useful!Use the buttonsAttached ImageandAttached Imagefor posting evaluation.
Minus: flooding, offtopic, breaking the rules. Plus: useful posts, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy.

Post has been editedStimul127 - 29.12.14, 01:18
Reason for editing: Added games.

Need for Speed ​​™ Most Wanted v1.0.50

description
Here is a crazy street racing race.
Get behind the wheel of the most incredible cars: SRT Viper GTS, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Hummer H1 Alpha and get away from the pursuit of the cops.
Feel the drive of underground street racing with a realistic system of car damage.
Race Chips:
- Choose from more than 40 unique cars and tune them;
- Drive as you like! By popular demand, we added steering touch and tilt;
- Pump the car with improvements and make losers swallow dust;
- Fully immerse yourself in a race with breathtaking graphics and a system of complete destruction of cars;
- Earn SP points and unlock new cars;

screenshot
Attached ImageAttached Image

download
apk with a bunch of money $ 99999999999 NFS в„ў Most Wanted v1.0.50.apk
cache path sdcard / Android / data It should turn out like this: sdcard / Android / data / com.ea.games.nfs13_na /
Unpacked, the cache weighs 2 GB!

Installation instructions for those who do not start in the usual way
1. first let the game go to internet as soon as the download went, quickly turned off and closed, turned off the data transfer, well, or wi-fi, that someone)
2. threw the cache, ie the root files and folders in the Android / Data Folder into the game directory created by the machine (namely 4 folders and 3 files), when the game starts downloading the cache, the folder will be created in Data itself, rebooted the phone and everything works .

(the main thing is not to give a lot of cache to download to the Game, as soon as the loading table appeared with%, immediately fold and cut it through recent applications, move it to the right or left and immediately chop off the Internet!) will work.
Also, the method does not work just put the APK and put the cache from the Bolds in Data.

Post has been editedmaksimka43 - 18.03.14, 19:30

Rieder, I didn’t take off GTA only when I play from the very beginning of the mission I’m passing the current I put saves or something else at the airport will fly out when they are killed (((((

N.O.V.A. 3

description
Gameloft has decided not to lag behind its competitors and continued to release their best games, this time N.O.V.A 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance. Maintain a normal life on our planet is almost impossible. To protect themselves from evil aliens, people built special satellites of great size, called В«near - orbitalsВ» .For better protection and defense satellites, mankind was formed Union N.O.V.A. (Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance). The main task of the hero is the ability to prevent the extermination of people by aliens. Gamers to not be bored at exit latency games, Gameloft company produced the video for the upcoming release N.O.V.A 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance.

screenshot

download
n.o.v.a.-3-near-orbit ..- v1.0.4.apk CACHEwayCache/ sdcard / Android / obb /

not a lot of myself: the game behaves on our device remarkably for the whole game there were no glitches, bugs and other erests :) the game really liked (of course not because of MC4: D) the graphics are very good gameplay, too, does not lag behind! I advise everyone to play)

Rep: (3)
akuma ita
Silent_XD,
as if the problem of lack of memory, as far as I could understand it. Sometimes it helps to twist the graphics to a minimum. Apparently, a lot of objects. But sometimes at low settings crashes.

upd. I checked on gnusmas 10.1 64gb, the model will not say the exact one - everything is ok, it only slows down, but it does not crash on Tokyo

Post has been editedavantdil - 30.12.13, 14:58

Rep: (1292)
M
The topic has been moved to the " Games and applications - ready-made solutions. пїЅ.

GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience

description
LEADERSHIP: ONE OF THE BEST RACING SIMULATORS FOR MOBILE.
Here is a continuation of realistic racing with a great graph, a lot of sports wheelbarrows and a frantic drive.
Chips of the game:
- 67 licensed cars;
- 13 racing tracks;
- Change of time of day and different weather conditions.
Update:
- Solving problems with keyboards from third-party manufacturers;
- Improving the stability of work under Android OS 4.4;
- Correction of various bugs.

screenshot

download
AIC with lots of money: GT Racing 2 Unlimited Money v.1.0.2
AIC with maximum graphics: GT Racing 2 Maximal Graffics v.1.0.2
CACHE
Installation Instructions:
1. Download the filecache in format obb along the way: Android / obb / com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftRAHM /
2. InstallAIC With a lot of money, turn on the Internet and play market with an activated account.
3. Start the game, register the profile, go through the training mode, exit the game.
4. Disable Internet and Play Market. Install apk with maximum graphics.
5. All Have a nice game!

Rep: (277)
Real boxing

description
version: 1.4.2
Genre: Action
Short description: best box for android

screenshot

download

The new version of the game did not start, but the old one is enough to feel the taste of victory! I can not do it, maybe someone will get lucky!

Pool break

description
version: 2.3.4
Carrom3D is a collection of several 3D games based on OpenGL, which includes:

- Poole (USA 8 and 9 ball, English 8 ball)
- Snooker (normal and 6 red)
- Carrom (square, hex and circle)
- Crokinole

Carrom3D supports online multiplayer game mode via Wi-Fi or 3G \ GPRS.

screenshot

download

I was looking for Russian billiards, I did not find;)
But, indulging with a friend at work in the pool, the time passed not noticeably !!! Read the rules on Wikipedia ...

ViPER4Android FX 2.3.3.0
(2.3 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 / 4.4) (GB & ICS & JB & KK)

description
Root needed
Short description:
Equalizer with many effects.

Description:
ViPER’s Audio - it is software for various platforms, such as Android and PC, a cat. serves to improve the sound as a whole, using various sound effects, i.e. in fact, it is a system equalizer.
V4A FX version - adds various sound effects (sound visualization).
V4A XHiFi version - restores sound quality.

FX and XHiFi are combined! - Now even more sound settings, cat. make the sound quality much nicer.
XHiFi is represented in FX by such functions as: XHiFi Clarity Mode and Natural Bass Mode, and from that moment the development of XHiFi was completely discontinued - bye-bye XHIFI! But you can continue to use the latest version of XHiFi (2.1.0.2) with new versions of FX.
XHIFI Hi Clarity (Sound Clarity) = FX Viper Clarity ->XHiFi Clarity Mode.
XHIFI Lo Contour (Sound Loop) = FX Viper Bass ->Natural Bass Mode.

Supported effects:
- Playback AGC (mainly used to increase the volume)
- Dynamic system (Real Bass Exciter + Balanced Dynamic System)
- Convolver
- Colorful Music
- 6N1J Tube Simulator
- Reverberation (if possible, specify the genre of the game)

screenshot
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

download

ATTENTION! More complete info: Chavo and How

Post has been editedStimul127 - 06.09.14, 13:57
Reason for editing: added new version

Dead space

description
version: 1.1.41
Features: 3D
Russian interface: not
Description:
Dead Space is a space story created by Electronic Arts. The mobile version is the link between the computer versions of Dead Space and Dead Space 2. The player controls the main character of the game, Isaac Clarke, from a third party. Unlike many shooters, the player can not do the usual jumps and somehow get off the cliffs or ledges; This is partly possible in places with weightlessness.

On the back of the spacesuit Isaac there are indicators of health, stasis charge and, in rooms without air, the amount of remaining oxygen. These indicators are part of the X-ray, the internal AI of the spacesuit. Stasis allows for some time to slow down moving objects, such as necromorphs or a rapidly rotating fan. In addition, Isaac is armed with a kinesis module that allows you to attract and throw various objects with force.

In hand-to-hand combat, a player can use punches and kicks: a kick is a strong top on the floor, while the player waves his hand horizontally around the circle in front of him. The game has various weapons, some of which are tools for miners. The sight and the indicator of the current number of rounds in the weapon are absent in the normal state, but they are activated after switching to the aiming mode, in which the camera “jumps” over the character’s shoulder.

There are zones with missing gravity in the game and in the sealed compartments of the ship (in a vacuum, as is well known, sound waves do not propagate and surrounding sounds are absent in these moments, except for deaf impacts on the spacesuit). Also, there are almost no screensavers - all cut scenes are interactive. In addition, there are workbenches and "shops" in which you can improve, buy and sell equipment. Also, the equipment is in some boxes and it falls out of defeated opponents.

The musical accompaniment of the game may vary depending on the circumstances, for example, at the sight of the enemy or in dangerous places.

screenshot
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

download
APK
CACHE
Cache path: Android / data /

Went only this version!

Cheto I'm here alone in the course freeze !!! AUU!

BulBul075, I'm here too :-D

Ladies and Gentlemen, DO YOU at least accomplish your goal on something or nothing, or else we can do a monkey job: yes2:

BulBul075, I post what I played myself :-D

maksimka43,
I understand, just someone might be looking for games and applications for SP, and then they would have been ready to unsubscribe ...

Rep: (9)
If they are silent, then all is well.

Rep: (3)
Do not worry, the topic will gradually be filled, the main thing is not to throw at all.

Silent_XD, everything will be a bunch ;-)

Rep: (24)
It has long been waiting for the appearance of a similar topic) Thank you!

Rep: (10)
Checked GTA, Assassin, Sims, downloaded here everything works. Nova tried it before. the flight was normal. True, he did not play)) children played.
But GTA could not download here. Downloaded from the main theme in Alien shooter.

Post has been editedboychuk-taras - 31.12.13, 21:55

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/01/20, 4:27