> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Google Nexus 5 Owners Club

Rep: (1761)
| Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ |
| Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 11 / 12.1 пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Ubuntu touch

Attached Image

Club Rules
1.The club has the Forum Rules and the Rules of the "Breaker" section.
2.It is forbidden to insult other users, as well as rudeness and rudeness.
3.It is forbidden to use Caps Lock, including alternating (nAppRiMeR, BTT Tak) and translit.
4.It is forbidden to use obscene and obscene language.
5.All images with the exception of emoticons must be hidden under the spoiler, regardless of size and type.
6.The curator of the topic has the right to delete messages that violate the above Rules. At the same time, the violator of the Rules is issued a warning with a curator tag.
7.In case of repeated (after issuing a warning) violation of the Rules, the Curator has the right to contact the moderator to decide on the punishment.
8.If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you!”. At the forum, thanks are accepted to express by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
9.The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
10.Forum Out of Politics. All conversations will be deleted without warning.

How to join the club
To join the club, you must:
1.Do not violate the rules of the club.
2.Type 50 messages in the topic.
3.Have at least one plus in reputation from this topic.
4.Write a request in free form and duplicate the curator in QMS with reference to the post.

Barn Book
Must have
We post our list of must have
1. hippik
2. garynych2010
3. Leliil
4. DenPetrovich
5. Spectre1994
6. arbi97
7. ruskoff
8. imageMaster
9. Astat
10. HeBbIxoD
11. implex89
12. ArmorStand
13. [DV12LP]

Screenshots of desktops
Useful tips
Polls archive
1. Buying a phone:
Attached Image

2. I will change my Nexus
Attached Image

3. Taking advantage of the Nexus 5 ...
Attached Image

I will share with you
Did you like the wallpaper? Useful backups, saving from games? Do not forget to raise your reputation!
Wallpapers:
1. lenwin:
- first pack
2. alexgiving:
- first pack
3. Mr.Black656
- first pack
- second pack
3. HeBbIxoD
- first pack
Games:
1. wristmount:
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas [3D] (Post # 28351917)

According to the authors, works under ART

Club Signature
Google Club Nexus 5
Code, copy and paste it into the signature (You can change the signature in your profile)
[font = "Courier New"] [url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=522854" ther Google Nexus 5 [/ color] [/ b] [/ url] [/ font]

Reviews
Club Events
Competition for the best desktop
Club Logo Voting
Conditions
Voting 1-hey stage
Attached Image
Voting stage 2
Attached Image
Photo Contest

Participants:
1- -Denisych- HONORABLE 1 PLACE !!!
2- garynych2010 PRIVILEGED 2 PLACE !!!
3 -F! GaRo
4 -hippik HONORABLE 3 PLACE !!!
5 -RT147
6 -EminSG
7 -Feruzka

Attached Image

First of April 2015

Club Membership Statistics

Post has been editedlionsha - 23.11.17, 07:55

Rep: (1498)
Welcome! : thank_you:

Post has been editeddenisych82 - 31.08.14, 11:05

Rep: (21)
Like everyone chose from pictures. Beautiful device made, not remnant, as is now fashionable. But all the same sharp edges have their drawbacks, in the hands is not very flat) The same C4 is more ergonomic. But I still choose the design)

Rep: (561)
VooDooX,
Well, Nexus is a brand and a piece of Google.

Well, Nexus is a brand and a piece of Google.

It's clear. Moreover, this is the fifth generation. The story is even longer than the galaxy s series)) I speak for the fact that it does not lie well in the hand. Faces cut into the hands. But design and performance all compensate.

Rep: (546)
VooDooX @ 12.12.2013, 23:54*
It's clear. Moreover, this is the fifth generation. The story is even longer than the galaxy s series)) I speak for the fact that it does not lie well in the hand. Faces cut into the hands. But design and performance all compensate.

I agree completely, in my hand is worse than a shovel Note. But the speed is great.

Rep: (0)
I bought in Svyaznoy three days ago. The device is just super. Design, speed, build quality ... everything is up to par. And in his hand he sits better than the Sony ZL. One BUT - the camera. I shoot immovable objects just awesome, but I can't take a child. 9 out of ten photos are blurred ... on Sony this was not. Is it possible to cure this?
LoomMax @ 12/01/2013, 10:10*
9 out of ten photos are blurred ... on Sony this was not. Is it possible to cure this?

There are firmware that accelerate the focus. A little later, it seems to me, this will be fixed in the official firmware, but no, you can always flash to another one.

LoomMax @ 12/01/2013, 10:10*
9 out of ten photos are blurred ... on Sony this was not. Is it possible to cure this?

There are firmware that accelerate the focus. A little later, it seems to me, this will be fixed in the official firmware, but no, you can always flash to another one.

Post has been editedVooDooX - 01.12.13, 23:24

Everywhere I write, no one answers. Just want to know if it makes sense to change the warranty or still wait for the firmware?

Video in the phone is carried in the "brakes" Snack "run" ensures that the part of the elements simply falls out of the field of view (as if it freezes for a split second). When you try to make a photo, during the "winding" of the camera, there are also "hang". If you make a panoramic picture, and there are no problems were noted. My last smartphone (SGS II) had no such problem. This is a hardware or software bug? And yet, I have absolutely no work vibrate, as if it is not in the phone.
M
To discuss such issues there is a profile topic.
A warning!

Post has been editedJohnny P - 02.12.13, 07:30

The video in the phone is carried out in the "brakes", a quick "run" contributes to the fact that some of the elements simply fall out of the camera's field of view (it seems to hang for a split second). When you try to take a photo, during the "winding" of the camera there are also "freezes".

I did not notice this. Take off the example video.

And yet, my vibration signal does not work at all, as if it is not in the phone.

I think marriage. Try this program to change the duration of the vibro, if there is a root. It may help.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?....vibrationTuner

VooDooX @ 12/02/2013, 00:21*

ATP for the answer. I thought that this is a software glitch. Let's wait for fixation. Do not hunt after Nexus on Sony to return. I read somewhere that the Nexus 5 has optical stabilization. Is this bullshit or is it?

LoomMax,
I did not understand) But everywhere they write that yes, there is no reason not to believe.
At the expense of the speed of focusing the flow, I agree, very brake. Photos come out good, but as long as it focuses, the moment is lost. Pure software glitch.

VooDooX,
Put the program to test the vibration. The result is a complete zero. In terms of the camera .... Hmm ..... After the next reset, special brakes are not visible, but it works somehow smoothly. It seems that earlier on SGS II there were 60 FPS (which is impossible, I literally express myself), and here only 24 ....

Post has been editedpkhell - 01.12.13, 23:49

Rep: (865)
Wow club Vadim, well done, that created: good:
Greetings to all owners: victory:

Rep: (98)
: congratulate: happy birthday to all the club, join the friendly company: clap:

Rep: (1)
I waited a long time for a decent replacement for the old-faithful HTC Desire. Now I'm getting used to 5 inches, the device is satisfied!

p0vidl0, Oh yes, I, too, while getting used to the "shovel" from the previous 3.2 ": D

Rep: (271)
Happy Birthday Club! : clapping:
I myself while waiting for the device, but soon I will become its owner: rolleyes:

Rep: (3)
Good start! Keep it up!
P.S. machine bomb!

I suggest in the header to add to the questionnaire also the place of purchase:
- In the country of residence
- American google play
- Japanese Google play
- European Google play
- Australian google play
- Computeruniverse
- Handtec

I think the first two points will lead with a margin)

VooDooX, Connected, Euroset? :-D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/03/20, 21:47