Text-to-speech in the e-book reader | [Technoblabla] TTS option for e-readers under the Android OS

Rep: (5514)
Android reader and voice reading - which engine to choose?
share experiences, ask, give advice - not to flood in specialized topics, we discuss here the choice of voice engine and vote for them.

Reader that support TTS:

All voice engines assembled here:
Speech synthesizers. Catalog of programs for reading text voice

Mini-FAQ:
- And what is this all "TTS"?
- Welcome to theWikipedia!
- How do I configure TTS on chitalke X?
- Ask for the topic of the reading room. We discuss here only the choice of engines and voices.

Rep: (573)
Milena works with FBRiderom. But with a noticeable "accent". Tolerant, but not perfect :(

Rep: (963)
jno,
but which one? several of them, but at that for a variety of engines.

Rep: (18)
jno @ 30.11.2013, 15:33*
Milena works with FBRiderom. But with a noticeable "accent". Tolerant, but not perfect

Yeah, very far. Yukaet on terrible. And to twist in any way. But there is nothing better like.

Posted on 30.11.2013, 18:22:

saniab @ 30.11.2013, 15:42*
but which one?

I havethis. Unlike just Vocalizer, you can change the playback speed.

Post has been edited-fifty- - 30.11.13, 18:22

Rep: (2437)
Anais10 @ 30.11.2013, 05:26*
Android reader and voice reading - which engine to choose?

In order not to flood in specialized topics, we discuss here the choice of voice engine and voices to them - share experiences, give advice, ask advice.
Great idea, long ago it was necessary to make this topic!
And there is the same, only about reading room? Type of detailed comparison, discussion, etc.?

apokrifX @ 30.11.2013, 19:31*
And there is the same, only about reading room? Type of detailed comparison, discussion, etc.?

The "bookshop" is a small Tiomka compared consumable formats:Formats chitalok (Post # 312563)- and, it seems, everything. And what is there to discuss something special? Reading room are all presented in catalogs, detailed descriptions of their hats there, and everyone chooses for their needs - roughly speaking, someone omnivorous important, and someone beautiful interface. I think that such a topic very quickly turn into an ordinary stupid holivar type "- And my reader better than yours - himself a fool!". Because appreciate them still harder than the TTS, - parameters more)).

Rep: (2437)
Anais10 @ 30.11.2013, 11:05*
And what is there to discuss something special?
I do not drink.
What is there to drink?
(with)
Meant topic type of club / scutching / "vapor-vypuskalnyh"
I like the reader (+ detailed indication of why), but this is not such a thing, and it is a pity ...
Or uses it, and like the other, and there is no such chips ...: blush:

apokrifX @ 30.11.2013, 21:14*
I like the reader (+ detailed indication of why), but this is not such a thing, and it is a pity ... or uses this, and like the other, and there is no such chips ...

So all this is typically heard in the topics themselves book readers, in the spirit of: "- I like AlReader but without OPDS bad - And me Cool but annoying departures - And I do yuzayu Moon, but to me there djvu not enough!". Well worth going for this in a separate topic - for the umpteenth time to repeat the same thing ..?

saniab, of the cap threads about SVOX

Post has been editedjno - 30.11.13, 22:27

Rep: (18)
While the use of repligo + VocalizerEx. Tts but he does not work in the background, unfortunately. Pdf-reader may know with a normally operating tts ~ th.?

-fifty- @ 30.11.2013, 23:41*
While the use of repligo + VocalizerEx. Tts but he does not work in the background, unfortunately. Pdf-reader may know with a normally operating tts ~ th.?

For this you need a normal pdf. Do not Scan, and the figure. Then the moon reader reads.

Rep: (161)
Friends help! How to set up a speech synthesizer. The proposed language, our no ..
Attached Image

Aby Who, you need to install the tts with support for Russian language and Russian voice. Look at here SVOX Classic Text To Speech Engine (Post # 5707685) a cap under a spoiler for the new recruits.

For those who still hesitate in choosing, check outSVOX Classic Text To Speech Engine (Post # 27164650)a new engine with two languages ​​and several voices. weighs an amazingly small, but surprisingly says correctly, although not perfect.

saniab, works, yes.
But "Milena", like, better hearing.
Though yukaet.

jno, I agree. But when you install all the votes, if the Russian text appears in English, it automatically switches to vote.

saniab, Well, Milena once and Latin reads :)
Listen to "help" from FBRidera!

there was a need to record on a smart read fragment. than it is possible to correctly do?

Rep: (30)
saniab, I did it a built-in voice recorder, if you need to quickly and without frills.

tj2012, It is not suitable. The recording quality is below any criticism.

Rep: (30)
saniab, I have a fine, piercing LeWa OS, yesterday just demosempl recorded for the person. While watching, of course, for what purpose.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/10/20, 8:23