> Attention!

In this section, only Moderators can create new topics. You can ask your questions in all open topics and in root partition !

SDHC driver - driver for SDHC memory cards | for most devices on WM5 / WM6

Rep: (46)
Before installation, it is recommended to make a backup. I don’t give a link from the source ... but I can say that a site with a very very similar name))): -P

We put. We share impressions with who earned who does not.

Attached file1189176030_sdhc_driver_x500.rar(31.91 KB)

Another option ishere
And one more, for Asus -here
Still -here.

Post has been editedromchk - 13.09.10, 03:18

Rep: (0)
country on vacation chtoli here ponimaesh people place themselves from greed to find space on the disc does not help and no hurry ....

Rep: (2)
Also a problem with the blade MiniSDHC 4G on Asus 535-om.Pereproboval pile of firewood, rules reestr.V eventually caught on a map, but after XP always falls off after a slip, something I had not done (vosstan.reestr, did BackUp, in different sequences established driver ...) There is a solution without flashing ??? I WM6.1 (rus) .Spasibo for your attention!

Rep: (1409)
This you need to rub in the subject line of Asus ...

Rep: (1)
I bought the card on the 4Gb SDHC put on your X800 works fine, but when krty replacing and installing it asks for formatting if the card is not formatted to be seen in aparata. Firmware should A42 UKR 040 0402 2007/12 / 01.WM6 No firewood did not put all the factory bought a 25/07/08
What to do?

M
Zvezda_sdarm ,
but why always one and the same question to post?

Bring to the store, IMHO, marriage.

Rep: (50)
I have earned! Megarespekt!
4GB Kingston NC4
So now you can, and 8 and 16 GB stick?

Rep: (1322)
Andursen ,
Andursen @ 14.07.08 21:30:23

Most likely that they too will earn.

Rep: (1642)
Andursen @ 14.07.08 14:30:23

Yeah, only better, if the seller will make its handles. If does not work - you're here to do with it?

Flipped through the entire thread! But the question remained, and problem 4 gig card Kingston SDHC and HTC P3300 c WM5. PDA map does not see many of the above-mentioned bend under WM6. A new PDA, the guarantees are not reflash sticks ((((help pzhalusta!

Andursen
    I have earned! Megarespekt!
    4GB Kingston NC4
Prompt what to do if you earned?

Install the drivers from the 1st post on the body,
CP (he asked)
voila.
PS. Moder, plyusaniteaction Y, pliz.

Post has been editedAndursen - 15.07.08, 07:34

M
Andursen ,
and you weak?

I work 4Gb SDHC format but at or questions, I press "No", then turn into sleep mode and turn on again, and then all okay, the card is visible with all its contents. The driver did not set. It seems to firmware A42 040 0402. WM6. drivers do not need to put? If someone has had a similar and after the installation of firewood was okay then write pliz.

I understand that the full "pipendum" with HTC P3300 c WM5 cards and SDHC Class 4. Either "sew" in WM6, or to carry back to the store. Do I understand correctly?

Rep: (6)
Without flashing on WM6 will not work, have officially firmware WM6

connecting rod ,
Ask more here:HTC Artemis / HTC P3300 - Discussion

A considered such situevina:
XP and the body does not see a map on which the entire distribution, including the driver, and this?
What are your thoughts? or carry a "zagruzochnik" up to 2 GB?

Rep: (42)
Andursen, 17.07.08 10:30:56
A considered such situevina:
XP and the body does not see a map on which the entire distribution, including the driver, and this?
What are your thoughts? or carry a "zagruzochnik" up to 2 GB?

That's what I'm doing ... On 2gb flash drive driver wear. XP do, with small stick to put the driver, all the rest is a big flash drive.

there is a patch on wm5 to sdhc earned !? who knows accomplish your goal! Thank you)

And on the PDA HP 2190b will read Transed 8Gb and SF 16 GB

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 31.10.20, 22:06