> Attention!

In this section, only Moderators can create new topics. You can ask your questions in all open topics and in root partition !

SDHC driver - driver for SDHC memory cards | for most devices on WM5 / WM6

Rep: (46)
Before installation, it is recommended to make a backup. I don’t give a link from the source ... but I can say that a site with a very very similar name))): -P

We put. We share impressions with who earned who does not.

Attached file1189176030_sdhc_driver_x500.rar(31.91 KB)

Another option ishere
And one more, for Asus -here
Still -here.

Post has been editedromchk - 13.09.10, 03:18

Rep: (1318)
My4a4o ,
Driver set?

Rep: (687)
My4a4o put from here HTC P3300 - fotoelement - my experience. microSDHC_Artemis_Fix.cab If you WM5, I do not know if it will work on it. Not tested.

Rep: (0)
I bought a kingston 4gb sdhc
On the PDA not see (even with driver), and a computer to open it too refuses!

Gorillaz ,
This topic lists a few drivers. I tried everything? A computer can not see just because of the fact that the reader does not understand the standard SDHC cards.

Comp to see after the harvest to open issues:
Request nebyl performed because the input error / O device.

Post has been editedGorillaz - 19.06.08, 18:37

Gorillaz ,
Try to format the memory card in a digital camera.

Is inserted into the camera down and he refused to include it!

Gorillaz ,
So fotik not understand such a standard card or the card itself is defective.

Rep: (1409)
Gorillaz ,
I personally had to buy a new card reader. Issue price-130 rubles. If the new card reader with support for SDHTS refuse to handle it, hand over to where taken; for marriage.

Subtract that HTC BlueAngel it does not pull yet. How can you kill in order to Magazev changed?

Gorillaz @ 19.06.08 19:11:23
How can you kill in order to Magazev changed?

You here:How to kill the CCP?

Not me and not PDA map

Gorillaz ,
And what for? Bring and stupidly insist that it is not working ... the image of "the left" folder with the characters in the titles, missing files .... Nabrehat anything is possible ...

Oak pasib !!!

Rep: (42)
Bought Trascent MicroSD 4Gb SDHC. Included was USB-reader in a keychain. I checked the card reader - works. Vtavil E-Ten X500 checked - 3.7 giga. Copy all the old to the new stick - everything is OK ... Glitches can not see.

Rep: (7)
Bought the card on 4 gig, well, the problem began, she always propodaet.postavil drayvera.kartochku sees, but she propodaet chasto.prochital forum ETDF Corrected the registry in two locations, but one folder I do not have to keep a register on the card! Do not know why but do not have, so it's ALL Please help! make export registry branch where the keys for the card lezhat.i lay sdes! please! just do not want to throw out the card, and it was about to fly to 2giga for .... tired of problems with 4 ....
I asus535, vm6 Rus.
Now this registry key:
HKLM \ Drivers \ SDCARD \ ClientDrivers \ Class \ SDMemory_Class

and tell me how it currently import

Post has been editedartzest - 27.06.08, 09:15

Rep: (3)
on I-MATE JASJAR stood normally sees and friends with KINGSTON 4 Gb

maryjane ,
I surprised ... I have 8 running without driver ... But proshivkoy..A with normal people and 16 flies ...: victory:

Rep: (7)
c branch registry understood, but did not help ...? to the card continues otvalivatsya help !!! .... read more than one forum on the subject ...? to all already tried ..

I join artzest
hp 6915 I, 4g card, I searched through many identities, understood that the current problems in 6915 and 535 Asus, people with other device does not turn.
my identity work, but falls off steadily falling asleep, set all the necessary software to the main memory, the card turns out the type of removable storage - one hell without a kick does not work.
people who work, share registry branch!

I tried to start a branch
HKLM \ Drivers \ SDCARD \ ClientDrivers \ Class \ SDMemory_Class
disaybelpover adds branch nigchkapasiti there too disaybelpover, play with them with zero and one - do not have any sense.
where else can drip?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/07/20, 21:17