> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei Ascend Y511 - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 ''

Rep: (205)
DiscussionHuawei Ascend Y511
PictureU-30
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware |
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Attached ImageAttached Image

Connection
GSM ranges: 850, 900, 1800, 1900
UMTS bands: 900, 2100
Internet Access: GPRS, EDGE, 3G
Modem: Yes
Bluetooth: 4.0
Wi-Fi (802.11): b, g, n
E-mail: Yes
Synchronization with PC: Yes
Sync Connector: microUSB
Display
Display Type: TFT
Display size (inch): 4.5
Display resolution (pixels): 854x480
Number of display color: 16 million.
Touch screen: yes
Touch screen type: capacitive
Multitouch Support: Yes (5 taps)
Camera
The camera (Mn): 3
Photo resolution (pixels): 1500 x 2102
Video recording: Yes
Additional chamber (Mn): 0.3
CPU
Processor: MediaTek MTK6572
Processor frequency (MHz): 1300
Number of cores: 2
Video Processor:Mali-400 MP
it works on our processor at 500 MHz

Memory
The RAM (MB): 512
Built-in Memory (GB): 4 available 1.27
Memory Card Support: MicroSD
Max. memory card capacity (Gb): 32
Multimedia
Music Player: Yes
Video Player: Yes
MP3 - Call: yes
Audio Jack: 3.5 mm
Recorder: yes
System
Operating system: Android v4.2 Jelly Bean
Navigation: GPS
System A-GPS: Yes
SIM card
Number of SIM-cards: 2
SIM card type: regular
Housing
Body Type: Classic
Length (mm): 132.8
Width (mm): 67.4
Thickness (mm): 10.5
Weight (g): 150
Nutrition
Battery Type: Li-ion
Battery Capacity (mAh) 1730
Other
Manufacturer: Huawei
Sensors: G-sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor
Handsfree: yes
Warranty period: 1 year
Country of manufacture: China
Question answer
  • Should I / girlfriend to buy this phone?Read topic compare vibiraem.
  • Do this OTG phone?NOT
  • Whether it is necessary to glue the film?You decide but nakleinoy film Screen pachkaetsya less.
  • As the image quality?normal for their money (my opinion(Your can beat the other))
  • How is the build quality?Good for your money. (yet againmyopinion)
  • How much does the battery hold?Depending on how you use it. As an ordinary android smartphoneDay.
  • How to remove the warning display the data transfer if you disable wifi, the drain?Answer here
  • Will be added?Let it be. You can write to fill in the sentence of the spoilerQMS
AnTuTu test results
Attached Image
Drivers and Utilities
Attached fileHuaWei_USB_Driver.exe(7.62 MB)

Getting ROOT rights throughFramaroot
program Power
Games that go on the Huawei Ascend Y511
GTA VICE CITY cache
REAL RACING III
NFS MW
MAX PEYNE
Asphalt 8: Airborne 1.0.1
Notes for a better gaming experience through the CouncilRAM MANAGERv1024MB make the swap file
useful links
OverviewManual synchronization via ES conductor on WI-FI
Question:What if when you turn on the screen Huawei Ascend Y511 gives "error graphic the interface which" and "Bug Launcher"?
Answer: here!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedtredem1 - 22.05.15, 18:11
Reason for editing: Excess spoiler

Rep: (1)
I also bought his wife the phone, all went after the other, but he was not. On antutu phone proved to be a very even not bad, for such money. Generally the phone is excellent, he would flash on the camera would do fine.

phantom3787 @ 24.11.2013, 14:31*
I also bought his wife the phone, all went after the other, but he was not. On antutu phone proved to be a very even not bad, for such money. Generally a great phone, it would be the camera flash would be great to do

You can unsubscribe detail of + and -, and then we have it is still less than a day! And why no mention of it, even on off. Online !?

Getting ROOT rightsSay work (he has not yet tried).

Rep: (1234)
M
Topic moved to subsection"Huawei" .

Rep: (0)
I do not know of course, as needed Ruth rights to this phone, in my opinion, and without them, all is well. And who knows where to get the firmware if what? I understand that it is no on of.sayte. Here an overview of the phone:http://www.smartphone.ua/test_6879.html
The Chinese, of course, the device is cheaper than in our stores.

kos86 @ 24.11.2013, 15:12*
You can unsubscribe detail of + and -, and then we have it is still less than a day!

Normal apparatus. The camera is not very much and would like to have the ON button on top, but it's stuff. Excellent screen, sound, etc. Well, I did not find in it something that is annoying and annoying. Everything works perfectly.

Post has been editedKleninTV - 02.12.13, 12:16

I bought a few days ago this device.
When testing revealed problems with bluetooth - does not want to connect with bluetooth 2.0 headset (not even find it), also finds most bluetooth-devices which tried to search. Only once a left device (appeared in the list), 5 pieces still had not seen was found, a reboot did not help.
It is not clear whether it makes sense to carry warranty / exchange or a problem in the firmware. Otpishite plz if someone has a similar problem.
kernel version 3.4.5, build number Y511-U30V100R001C308B105
Still I try to update the firmware on a fresher to the office. site.

Post has been editedalex2523 - 02.12.13, 15:57

chAos.LoRD @ 02.12.2013, 16:21*
As the apparatus, it is necessary to take for a girl? The price is now 4600 ...

Take it. Your girl will be happy.

alex2523 @ 02.12.2013, 16:56*
When testing revealed problems with bluetooth - does not want to connect with bluetooth 2.0 headset

I do not use Bluetooth, but tomorrow it will check for the interest. Now there is nothing potestit. By the way, the build number I have the same.

Post has been editedKleninTV - 02.12.13, 17:19

Tell me how to display it. I would like for my daughter to buy, 5 th class, but it's still a TFT. Visually, she liked ... Thanks

chAos.LoRD @ 02.12.2013, 16:21*
As the apparatus, it is necessary to take for a girl? The price is now 4600 ...

I took the wife happy boa!
When testing revealed problems with bluetooth

With the headset did not try, but the device is no problem!
veifert @ 02.12.2013, 13:24*
At the office site has firmware on 2013-11-12 "HUAWEI_Y511-U30_firmware_Android_4.2_V100R001C308B108_Russia"

Something I can not find tkni nose !?

Post has been editedkos86 - 03.12.13, 09:27

Rep: (10)
We bought this device to his wife two weeks ago. 2 days ago we started having problems - the device turns itself off. especially he loves to do it after the start of the call. 30 seconds - and dies. with nothing connected, while still neyasno.ponablyudayu nemnogoi Skorri just SO

When testing revealed problems with bluetooth - does not want to connect with bluetooth 2.0 headset (not even find it), also finds most bluetooth-devices which tried to search.

I checked bluetooth - up and running and connected to, and finds all the devices (three smartphone). About garnitury- can be a problem in it? I remembered that once came across a headset that not all phones are seen.

gelnad @ 03.12.2013, 00:01*
Tell me how to display it. I would like for my daughter to buy, 5 th class, but it's still a TFT. Visually, she liked ... Thanks

Normal screen. Bright, with good color. And viewing angles like as everything is OK.

Post has been editedKleninTV - 03.12.13, 09:46

praporz @ 03.12.2013, 10:35*
We bought this device to his wife two weeks ago. 2 days ago we started having problems - the device turns itself off. especially he loves to do it after the start of the call. 30 seconds - and dies. with nothing connected, while still neyasno.ponablyudayu nemnogoi Skorri just SO

Two weeks ago the family bought two of these apparatus. One earpiece turned higher frequency. The second smart two days later issued this: "Error graphical user interface." I gave in garantiyku - to flash and now everything is OK. Nevertheless, I believe that it is the little things. To part with these device in the family nobody wants. After all uo .. ZTE entirely different level.

Post has been editedKleninTV - 03.12.13, 09:54

I take two weeks, running one Sim, until completely satisfied with everything, when he went to the store for him that there were doubts about the screen, but picked up I realized that nothing worried, considering the price of the device is excellent. For fans to do a photo camera phone certainly seems weak, but provided good lighting is quite bearable. Two neledi was only one glitch in the charging time when the incoming call was disconnected, but the truth of those calls was very high. The battery holds up to three days, but on condition that this is the second phone, use only one sim card in the first slot (slot different way so you need to carefully put the SIM cards), the weather is updated every hour and of a few of the Internet and e-mail. While I can advise because of the very small amount of money is obtained quite sane apparatus.

Bought this device today, I went to the store for replacement of the old man SG Gio. Reviewed smarts at up to 10k, the choice was great, but I decided to take this (thanks to the sellers of the Messenger). While pleased with the performance in the game enough (Dead Space, NFS Shift). Only one minus the drain. the launcher is not displayed part of standard applications (chrome, youtube), had to be put GoLauncher ex, as solve this problem, I have not found. (Price of a smart 4990r.)

Post has been editedZveR_ek - 03.12.13, 20:36
Reason for edit: Forgot to add the price :)

ZveR_ek @ 03.12.2013, 21:34*
Only one minus the drain. the launcher is not displayed part of standard applications (chrome, youtube)

Yes, there is such a thing. By the way, I went into the engineering menu, and everything is in Chinese. : Lol:

While not looking, if so - it is bad. I'll have to look, but in such cases there is Google translator;)

ZveR_ek @ 3.12.2013, 21:43*
While not looking, if so - it is bad. I'll have to look, but in such cases there is Google translator;)

Yeah, and you poprouy type on your keyboard anything in Chinese !!!

Guys, Good day :) Well, that's the first problem - not working :( earpiece Rebooting does not help, do not want to reset only yesterday bought ... upd During a call via the headset or BT headset hear, but through colloquial speaker.. - not in safe mode as well.

Posted 04/12/2013, 8:24:

And about the translation, because the text on paper, write off, and after a Google translator handwriting, if today will be a time, I will try to translate. Just tell me how to rekaveri climb on it)

Post has been editedZveR_ek - 04.12.13, 08:49

ZveR_ek @ 04.12.2013, 09:24*
Just tell me how to rekaveri climb on it)

ON button and volume +. Menu in Chinese. I tried and at random, and using an interpreter. Nothing happens. According to the English-language forum, a problem for many. The Chinese have changed something and make a hard reset of the normal way will not work. Maybe something I do not understand, I do not know.

Well, I'll try, can luck) But here's what to do with the earpiece? Ai?
upd. in my recovery board test: fail. Weird, maybe because of the speaker?

Post has been editedZveR_ek - 04.12.13, 09:51

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/12/20, 05:03