iPad mini 2 / mini 3 (with Retina Display) - Purchase | Share your buying experience

Rep: (468)
IPad mini 2 / mini 3 (with Retina Display) - Purchase

Attached Image

IPad mini 2 navigation
IPad mini 3 navigation

• ReadForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com!
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please readthis topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you have less than 15 messages, click on the "Complaint" button (under the participant's reputation) and let us know who helped you (whom to put "+")
  • If you have not yet decided on the choice of tablet, then you are here:Selection and Comparison

Post has been editedArmgun - 18.04.17, 10:38
Reason for editing: minor changes

Rep: (6)
The first order has gone!

Rep: (185)
From November 15 it will be possible to buy in Russia?

Psycho Orange @ 11/12/2013, 12:15*
From November 15 it will be possible to buy in Russia?

This is where you got it? at perekop think yes

Rep: (185)
This is where you got it? at perekop think yes

On the site of epl rus.

Rep: (5)
Psycho Orange,
As for Russia, the truth. Very cool. Although I still ordered on the American site, because it will turn out to be $ 100 cheaper even with delivery.

Tam3r @ 11/12/2013, 12:24*
As for Russia, the truth. Very cool. Although I still ordered on the American site, because it will turn out to be $ 100 cheaper even with delivery.

Have you written off the money or not?

Rep: (5)
fantomka,
Not yet, will be written off closer to the shipment, presumably in 5-10 business days. With 5s it was the same.

Rep: (45)
Official sales in Russia from the 15th.
Here are the prices.

iPad mini (Retina) 16 GB Wi-Fi: 15990 rubles
iPad mini (Retina) 32 GB Wi-Fi: 19990 rubles
iPad mini (Retina) 64 GB Wi-Fi: 23990 rubles
iPad mini (Retina) 128 GB Wi-Fi: 27990 rubles

iPad mini (Retina) 16 GB Wi-Fi + 3G / LTE: 20990 rubles
iPad mini (Retina) 32 GB Wi-Fi + 3G / LTE: 24990 rubles
iPad mini (Retina) 64 GB Wi-Fi + 3G / LTE: 28990 rubles
iPad mini (Retina) 128 GB Wi-Fi + 3G / LTE: 32,990 rubles

Rep: (10)
killboss112,
judging by the prices, they are made of gold and inlaid with Swarovski.

The time has passed baryg - came Russian eplstor!

Post has been editedV @ L4ik - 12.11.13, 21:50

Rep: (1)
not. It seems time has come trolls. who say it's expensive ...
what nafig inlay? Do you think a gold tablet with crystals even Swarovski will cost 20 thousand ???

Rep: (10)
Maksimus101,
He gave a link to the Epgelisus ... see for yourself at their prices, they are far from those that are officially announced.
Apparently deleted the post.

Post has been editedV @ L4ik - 13.11.13, 19:55

Rep: (0)
I have an impatient apple, I want today (the 14th) to try to get an ipad mini retina at the PCT price))
WHERE can you buy today? I know that 15 e-stor accepts orders, and today I had to stop selling eiry, but I need a minicar)

Rep: (104)
I just pre-ordered from Svyaznoy, I hope they call in the afternoon and I can pick it up. In the next branch about the older brother they say, they have already started distributing Aira by preorders

Rep: (798)
Evane, today just do not pick up. Air is already on sale (from the 13th), new minikas will go on sale tomorrow, the 15th.

Rep: (4)
What stores will be trading tomorrow?

Rep: (2)
What stores will be trading tomorrow?

Messenger

Apple Store Russia

maybe Euroset

Post has been editedIRQ - 14.11.13, 14:29

Rep: (104)
Just from the Re shop at Domodedovo. They said that in the presence of only airy. Minicars are expected only next week. The hope now remains only the Messenger to receive tomorrow

Rep: (798)
Evane, also made a pre-order in the Connected. Current here is not sure that I will get the device tomorrow ...

Rep: (0)
Guys, tell me with which operator to take a minik? (I will buy in the United States)

Rep: (4)
I called the contact. Nobody heard about the start there tomorrow and there was no delivery.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 17:30