Panoramic photography | Photos taken from 2 or more pictures

Rep: (241)
Panoramic photography

Attached Image

Panoramic photography - a kind of photography that allows you to create an image with a large viewing angle horizontally. The term is also applicable to photographs, cropped to a relatively large aspect ratio, typically greater than 2: 1. Since there is no clear boundary between "wide-angle" and "panoramic" photography, the first one usually refers to the type of lens used, but in itself is not wide-angle lens gives a panoramic image. The image given by the ultra wide angle lens of the "fish eye" and covering the frame with a standard ratio of 3: 2, is not considered panoramic, although it has a large viewing angle. It can be called panoramic image, overlapping the human field of view within 160 ° horizontally and 75 ° vertically. The traditional notion of a panorama provides that the width of the panoramic picture more height at least twice, in some cases displaying space 360 ​​° in the horizontal plane. However, the modern concept of panoramic photography is wider and requires that the available viewing angle greater than the field of view of the observer, and in the final approach provides a spherical view.

Rep: (93)
* rumpelstiltskin,
PTGui sew much better and supports hardware acceleration - checked personally, so only they and I use. Version 10 also has on rutrekere.

Post has been editedfrol-aleksan - 29.08.19, 08:02

Rep: (5)
* frol-aleksan xs ... it seemed to me that everyone has the same engine :)
I sew shots with bracketing, it turns out norms =)

* rumpelstiltskin,
engines they certainly at everyone. With regards to PTGui, once upon a time it was really just one of the many window interfaces for PanoTools engine, but later the developers from using PanoTools refused because he had morally and physically obsolete (only works odnopotoke and does not support 64-bit though still used in a number of projects, in particular, it is based panoramschik Hugin), and made his own engine and in the 10 version added support for the OpenCL, which greatly increases the speed of stitching panoramas, even when using a relatively weak video card. Personally, I have that in PTGui crosslinking normally, Autopano curved wave.

Post has been editedfrol-aleksan - 29.08.19, 08:04

Rep: (5)
* frol-aleksan need to try. I’ve been sewing in a car truck for a long time, I haven’t seen any special jambs. I liked it mostly because of the streaming work. I came from a hike, processed a bunch, gathered panoramas, threw them in line and went to drink or sleep tea.
Below is an example of a panorama with + 1 / -1 bracketing and subsequent assembly in HDR
View from Yalangas Mountain. Southern Urals. Winter =)
Attached Image

Post has been editedrumpelstiltskin - 08.08.19, 07:02

Rep: (8541)
St. Peter Port is the capital of the independent (almost) island-state of Guernsey.
Located in the English Channel. Gluing of 4.

Attached Image

Rep: (332)
Big and Small Thach
Attached Image

Post has been editedfrol-aleksan - 30.08.19, 09:23

Rep: (3)
Belarus, a pond in the Gomel region. 2 rows of 3 frames.
Attached Image

Post has been editedradiolina - 11.09.19, 04:45

View from Stonehenge on Salisbury area. Gluing of 6.

yes, the Salisbury where used "Newbie" to Skripal

Attached Image

In honor of the partnership between the Royal Botanic Gardens in the south-west of London and
Heathrow airport last put carpet Portuguese Vanessa BarragГЈo - "Map of the World".
She wove the ~ 7-meter long tapestry manually 520 hours of pure time.

Attached Image

Florida. Gluing of 8.

Attached Image

Rep: (4)
Attached Image

Palma de Mallorca. Cathedral Santa Maria (gluing of 2).

Attached Image

Rep: (116)
At the top Oshten. Dawn.
Attached Image

Second Yard Prague Castle (16th century). Bonding of the two.

Attached Image

Cannes

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 05:51