Panoramic photography | Photos taken from 2 or more pictures

Rep: (241)
Panoramic photography

Attached Image

Panoramic photography - a kind of photography that allows you to create an image with a large viewing angle horizontally. The term is also applicable to photographs, cropped to a relatively large aspect ratio, typically greater than 2: 1. Since there is no clear boundary between "wide-angle" and "panoramic" photography, the first one usually refers to the type of lens used, but in itself is not wide-angle lens gives a panoramic image. The image given by the ultra wide angle lens of the "fish eye" and covering the frame with a standard ratio of 3: 2, is not considered panoramic, although it has a large viewing angle. It can be called panoramic image, overlapping the human field of view within 160 ° horizontally and 75 ° vertically. The traditional notion of a panorama provides that the width of the panoramic picture more height at least twice, in some cases displaying space 360 ​​° in the horizontal plane. However, the modern concept of panoramic photography is wider and requires that the available viewing angle greater than the field of view of the observer, and in the final approach provides a spherical view.

Rep: (7)
I propose to start the theme of the panoramic photo.
Here, to seed my art ...

Prague, view of the street from Charles Bridge.

Attached Image
:
Attached Image

To view a photo of size 1393x600, click on the picture ...

Rep: (192)
Welk ,
In addition, it is a panorama - no dignity. Absolutely flat work. There are no shadows, the roof of the house is cut to the left, to the right - the houses are about to fall. then everything would be curved, like a fish-eye effect. There is no semantic center of composition. What did you want to say with this snapshot. except that you can glue a panorama - nothing more.

Rep: (0)
Spite the enemies: -Р 

Slightly corrected both "BUT"

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedmaxerror_g - 13.09.07, 22:54

attempt at writing

Attached Image

Attached Image

Sunset. And the only one, but a VERY big cloud stretches after him :)

Post has been editedstreem - 23.09.07, 19:25

Rep: (204)
streem yes, I agree with BombilCalabasov in terms of glue and black spots below. I would like to add more from myself - it was necessary to take a little more from the left side, since there is a cloud cut off. And a little advice on shooting panoramas: in order to avoid color transitions in places of gluing, during metering of the exposure of the first frame, "trap" the exposure.

Thanks for the feedback :)
The left edge of the cloud, alas, did not work: (
And the dark bottom - there was a road with cars, but: (also lost.

Rep: (10)
City of Saratov, view from the observation deck on Sokolova Hill.
P.S. Do not hit hard, still fotkal CANAN Ixus50 soapbox.
Collected in Panorama Maker 3, without processing in Photoshop.
Attached Image
:
Attached Image

Post has been editedalviker - 27.09.07, 20:36

Rep: (10)
Here's another, photographed from a different angle. : foto:
P.S. Visible viewing platform.
Attached Image
:
Attached Image

Post has been editedalviker - 27.09.07, 20:34

Rep: (30)
alviker , solid, very, very =)

Rep: (5)
Click on the picture to view larger
Attached Image
:
Attached Image

Post has been editedHenry100 - 02.10.07, 11:57

When photographing a panorama, you can make a little joke ...
Attached Image
:
Attached Image

Post has been editedHenry100 - 02.10.07, 12:01

please explain how to take panaramnye pictures?

Rep: (30)
Batmantus , Take a tripod, or are looking for some small stands ... Be it a bardyur, perial or table. On the pinch can be hands. And we make a series of frames, turning the camera in the same plane ... We make it so that each photo is a continuation of the previous one. Then we take the program, for gluing panoramas, programs can be found in Share experience Well, everything is just there ...

Rep: (11)
2 batmantus
How to take panoramic pictures read here:http://www.qtvr.by.ru/

Almaty:
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Attached Image:
Attached Image

Savior Prilutsky Monastery, Vologda. By clicking a slightly larger version of the picture.

Post has been editeddryam - 06.10.07, 18:15

Rep: (109)
Gentlemen, please share your experience in gluing panoramas, when I glue images into a panorama with Hugin, I get something similar to a part of a bitten bagel (a quarter of a circle), but how would this even out?

Rep: (192)
plab ,
It was not bad and put an example

plab 02/18/08 00:48:56
Gentlemen, please share your experience in gluing panoramas, when I glue images into a panorama with Hugin, I get something similar to a part of a bitten bagel (a quarter of a circle), but how would this even out?

Open the preview dialog and click the Align button.

Fresh builds are taken here:http://panospace.wordpress.com/downloads/(section "Tester / Power Users")

Rep: (14)
Here I took pictures from the roof of the house. By the way, this is my first panorama))
(clickable)
Attached Image:
Attached Image

Post has been editedPolprog - 23.02.08, 02:57

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 11:55