> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo Yoga Tablet - Discussion | Tablet "8" and "10.1"

Rep: (62)
DiscussionLenovo Yoga Tablet
PictureLenovo Yoga Tablet 8 and 10
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Lenovo Yoga Tablet HD + - Discussion | Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 | Purchase пїЅ | miniFAQ | Lenovo Yoga Tablet Owners Club пїЅ | Lenovo Fans Club пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
Lenovo announced two available Android tablet Yoga
Both tablets are externally made in the same style and differ only in size.
The tablet, which is smaller, is equipped with an 8-inch display, the second is 10-inch, the resolution is the same and is 1280x800 pixels.
In addition, at the heart of both new products is a 4-core processor MTK8125 with a frequency of 1.2 GHz,
as well as 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory.
Other features include:
memory card slot,
5 megapixel rear view camera,
OTG support,
Android 4.2 OS with proprietary UI,
two speakers
and 6000 mAh and 9000 mAh batteries, respectively.
According to the manufacturer of these batteries will last for 16 hours of battery life.
It is reported that the price of an 8-inch version of the tablet Yoga was $ 249, at the same time, a 10-inch tablet was estimated at $ 299.
Additional photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Reviews
Firmware
Recovery
Useful:
Dear users! Before asking a question in the topic, readminiFAQ(clickable) (it is gradually filling up), as well as try using the search on the topic, also, if you want to answer your question regarding the firmware and / or "glitches" of the tablet, you must indicate: tablet model, current firmware, the presence of root .

"Old" Yoga first, die now massively and flash memory is dying. This can be understood if the tablet cannot be loaded - the inscriptionLenovoand everything When trying to flashing the firmware will go with an error3149or4032That is definitely the end of memory, which in turn means the "death" of your pet.

Manufacturer support site
Manual disassembly apparatus.
INFORMATION ABOUT LENOVO ACCUMULATORS
Inserting and removing a SIM card from Lenovo YOGA Tablet 8
Instructions for hiding onscreen buttons
Features of using the hardware and on-screen keyboard
About the connection and operation of the "mouse"here, here, hereandhere
NVRAM and IMEI

If flash player fell off on 4.4.2
Getting Root via TWRP
Extended Power menu
Instructions how to install the firmware
Replacing flash memory. Firmware new.
Accessories
Some decoding of build.prop settings
DSDS - Dual-SIM Dual-Standby
DSDA - Dual-SIM Dual-Active
AAL - Ambient-light Adaptive Luma, which adjusts the brightness depending on the overall lighting.
LABC - Light-based Adaptive Backlight Control, which adjusts the brightness and power consumption depending on the general lighting.
CABC - Content-based Adaptive Dynamic Backlight Control, which adjusts the brightness and power consumption depending on the general lighting, content, etc., thereby reducing the power consumption of the display by up to 50%.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 04.02.20, 00:46
Reason for edit: Removed dead link

Rep: (593)
M
Topic movedLenovo

Rep: (1834)
I use "USB OTG Helper" when I click "mount" the program will write the path where to look for the folder

But it works. Thank you and the "+" in karma.

Player1 @ 12/06/2013, 18:19*
The people, but in the firmware in the firmware support DLNA nowhere?
I want to give my wife the opportunity to easily and simply watch a movie from a home server.

SetBubbleupnp

Rep: (4)
Colleagues, and where in the animal to turn on "USB debugging"?
Or in some other way connect it to the BB, so that you can see the internal memory and the sd card in the drive mode?

Fess.inf @ 12/09/2013, 20:52*
also interested in this question! and then Titanium zadolbal his warning

Like this.
Attached Image

Post has been editedJB E.ZORG - 19.10.15, 09:37

Rep: (8)
I reflashed through the PC

View: Lenovo YOGA Tablet Firmware
Version: 3.1328.0
Category: Utilities
Description: Utility for updating firmware from PC
Operating Systems: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Digit OS: x86, x64
Installation method: Download archive, unzip and run on computer.
Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_Yoga_Tablet.zip(7.08 MB)

TAKEN FROM A NEIGHBOR FORUMhere

And soHEREinstruction

Post has been editedsol-alex - 12.12.13, 09:45

Rep: (24)
This is someone who is interested in what is inside the Lenovo Yoga Tablet B-series.
Hardware Maintenance Manual.

Attached files

Attached fileYoga_tablet_8-10_hmm_en_.pdf(6.92 MB)

Rep: (13)
INFA on covers ..

http://www.inones.com/tablets/lenovo/- I did not find prices, but they look good

http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/catalog.workflow:item.detail?hide_menu_area=true&GroupID=460&Code=888015721#learnMore- on of.sayte in America is already selling cover-keyboard for 10-ki.

Rep: (280)
To stay away from the site for a long timehere is a comparison tabletablet operation time

As far as I know, the power manager provides information about the remaining battery life.

Rather, you are confusing something. On the 8-ke there is such a Power Manager application, it allows you to configure various modes of the tablet.

This application is installed by Lenovo. If it were not said, I would not have known about it.
Moreover, the application is doubtful. The time of the tablet that it shows
from the "lantern". I wrote that the system is not normally installed on the tablet is not supposed
the output of any information about the time of the tablet, except for the percentage of charging.
What is wrong? Similarly, you could install any application on the battery itself,
but it has nothing to do with the system itself.

Rep: (0)
They gave me this miracle device and I decided to insert a memory card into it. So can someone know how to get it?

Rep: (5)
So can someone know how to get it?

I use the stub that was originally installed. I applied a little pressure and the card comes out calmly.

My wifi icon is showing, blue-wide, then white-narrow, what does this mean?

Rep: (5)
Dubok79,
Maybe it depends on the network mode? Although it may on protection mode. He didn’t pay attention, but now at work he is blue, and at home it seems white.

Post has been editedJB E.ZORG - 11.12.18, 15:51

I got a 10-ku wife on NG.
Tactile everything is great, but somehow the memory eats around 500, we will think and cut)
The screen, by the way, does not strike, but does not cause rejection, rather its format and dragging widgets on it :)

By the way, with the latest firmware for the Wi-Fi version by the method described inLenovo forum
did not work Naturally, this miracle of the prog did not deliver firewood and the device was not recognized by the program.
The casket opens simply - there is firewood on the tablet itself, when connected to a PC via USB, you need to select the CD mode, where they live, after the installation of the firewood, the program works properly.

Rep: (11)
Grandad1922 @ 12.26.2013, 10:44*
They confused: they put a memory card in the slot for Sim!
Now do not get it.

Disassembly: seehere

Post has been editedGena21333ae - 26.12.13, 15:31

Rep: (11)
mixa7788 @ 12.26.2013, 21:30*
Please tell me how is the situation with Skype calls? Does mikrafon work well?

Yesterday I tried - everything is very good. And the picture and sound level.
Ruth got no problem usingFramaroot

Post has been editedGena21333ae - 27.12.13, 11:19

I found a cool cover - a book, as I like:
http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-TABLET-ultra-thin-leather-tablet/dp/B00HC8BY5S/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1388134546&sr=1-3&keywords=yoga+tablet
I will order.

Vogres @ 12/27/2013, 2:55 PM*
The same garbage after the last update (the one that flew 133 meters to the version without 3g yesterday or the day before) also failed to get the root. Before the upgrade was no problem

On 8 without 3G, if the build number B6000_A422_000_059_131219_WW_WIFI through Framaroot is not received.
Before this assembly without problems.

Who is interested. Yesterday I bought an OTG cable for 125 rubles. Works great. Cling to the tablet flash drive, Everything is perfectly readable. But the dog did not read the disc, I did not see enough tension. I'll try to connect a newer disk. In general, the firmware is very high quality.
Here is a photo of the cable:
OTG cable
Attached Image

Post has been editedJB E.ZORG - 11.12.18, 15:54

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 2:16