> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Compact Owners Club

Rep: (225)
Owners ClubSony xperia compact

Description Z1 Compact | Description Z1f | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware root пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Modifications of software and decorations пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ
-------------------------------------------
Z3 Compact Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware root пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | SLiM firmware пїЅ | Modifications of software and decorations пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ
Description Z5 Compact | Discussion пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ
Description X Compact | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Firmware LineageOS, AOSP пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ
Description XZ1 Compact | Discussion пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware root пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

DescriptionXZ2 | Discussion |пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

The club was created for free communication on the topic.compact Sony smartphones and other relevant topics. We are located in the trepalka section, so you can relax a little, allow yourself more than usual and just communicate. Any discussions on Sony and future smartphones are welcome. In general, anything that goes beyond discussing other topics on compacts can be discussed here.

The curator of the topic isSemyon.
Questions about changing the version of the official firmware, about the methods of official firmware, about getting root, removing system applications should be discussed in the topics dedicated to the firmware. Constructive discussion of the smartphone (identification of glitches, their solution, the order of using the functions of the smartphone, sound quality, assembly, autonomy) should be conducted in the discussion topics.

Lego docking station
User activity in the topic

Post has been editedLenso - 14.12.18, 00:25

Rep: (2069)
Hodejegerne it is necessary to secure the cap in the topic;) And by the way, on the contrary made a hat)
Description | Talk В»| Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| The source of information

it should be on a picture in the header)

Post has been editedRufus-Cat - 03.11.13, 00:49

syncmaster172n @ 03.11.2013, 03:48*
it is necessary to secure the cap in the topic

Useful advice. But I do not know how. Hopefully, modernizing help. : Smile:
syncmaster172n @ 03.11.2013, 03:48*
it should be on a picture in the header)

It does not matter. I just felt like it. ;)

Rep: (592)
Yesterday took Statement of Ultra. I am waiting for the announcement of Minicoy, to determine the device as a dialer. ;)

Rep: (2)
Waiting. 9 days left: search:

Rep: (700)
Yeah, zhdems)
Do you think the work will be very different from the Z1?

John.D @ 03.11.2013, 23:56*

I think that would be even better. Still, the screen is smaller, lower resolution. Although he Battery 700 mAh lost.

In z1 way Accum no ice with their mac ... 3k In comparative tests have x2 good advantage in energy consumption, compared to Sony, though the battery have the same capacity ...: scratch_one-s_head:

syncmaster172n @ 04.11.2013, 00:13*
In z1 way Accum no ice at its 3k mAh

Uh-huh. GRAM at G2 does the job.

Rep: (8)
500-600 dollars will cost, do you think?

Tomassen @ 04.11.2013, 00:39*
500-600 dollars will cost, do you think?

Few take. : D I think that at the start of PCT 25k plus or minus 2k and 20k EUROTEST plus or minus 2k.

Hodejegerne @ 03.11.2013, 22:53*
Few take. I think that at the start of PCT 25k plus or minus 2k and 20k EUROTEST plus or minus 2k.

Just EUROTEST had in mind.
I thought to take Razr M XT905, but it most likely will not be updated.
Hopefully, $ 550 with delivery and cost)

Post has been editedTomassen - 03.11.13, 23:11

In Japan, the device went on sale already? How he stands there / will cost relatively z1?

Tomassen, Minicom 18 sput? Oh well ... at least 20 Gray will, KVM ...

syncmaster172n More 18k - a lot.
Yet the phone has its drawbacks - viewing angles and a dust film on the glass, for example.

Post has been editedTomassen - 04.11.13, 01:14

Rep: (1)
For this price it is already possible to safely buy Z1, if the current price of 20-23 average, by the time the output in Russia dropped to 17-20 .... count Z1 mini for 14-16 thousand.

Tomassen,
Yet the phone has its drawbacks - viewing angles and a dust film on the glass, for example.

Minicoy watched live as if to say about the viewing angles?
A native film dormice have a strong say ...: scratch_one-s_head: Yes, and pull out the film can be the same as that from this tragedy to do ...?

Z1 is not so long ago, 30 sput rst cost, about what it 14-18 at Minicoy? (Or is it about the gray it? Even if so, at the start of the low price will not be ...) On the screen size will not give a discount, KMC because there is a top iron ... Vaenga, sput 5 can be cheaper than the flagship, or less ...: scratch_one-s_head:

Post has been editedRufus-Cat - 04.11.13, 01:56

John.D @ 3.11.2013, 21:56*

According to the calculations z1s will work a little longer z1. But just 5 percent, no more.

Hodejegerne @ 3.11.2013, 22:53*
I think that at the start of PCT 25k plus or minus 2k and 20k EUROTEST plus or minus 2k.

Join now.

Rep: (59)
Hodejegerne damn, I wanted to take it for $ 400

Tomassen @ 04.11.2013, 04:13*
viewing angles, and the dust of the film on glass

I Watched Z1 in connected. The viewing angles are much better than those of Z. I are more than settled.
The film did not seem to collect dust. At least my Sonya.
Vitee_Ok @ 04.11.2013, 12:46*
I wanted to take it for $ 400

Smart of the famous brand with top-end features for $ 400? This is unrealistic. I think that even after six months the price is below $ 500 will not fall.

Post has been editedHodejegerne - 04.11.13, 10:20

Rep: (592)
Vitee_Ok @ 04.11.2013, 10:46*
damn, I wanted to take it for $ 400

400 which, if a dull htc one mini Rostest worth more than 500. EUROTEST and probably will cost so much, although it is unlikely.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/08/20, 1:56