iPad Air - Purchase

Rep: (27)
iPadAir - Purchase

The topic is exclusively about buying a device. Other links below

Tablet help | General FAQ | Discussion | Buying accessories
Marriage/yellowness/light

Attached Image

Basic information:
Russian LTE is supported by all models, that from America, that from Hong Kong.
You can buy with any SIM card except CDMA.

Specifications
  • Dimensions (WxHxD, mm): 169.5x240x7.5
  • Weight: 469g
  • Display size: 9.7 inches
  • Resolution: 2048x1536 pixels (264 ppi)
  • Processor: Apple A7, 64 bit architecture
  • Coprocessor: M7
  • Memory capacity: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
  • Supported networks (WiFi models): WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n,MIMOBluetooth 4.0
  • Network capabilities (WiFi + Cellular models): WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n,MIMO, Bluetooth 4.0, UMTS / HSPA / HSPA + / DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,7 , 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20 , 25, 26)
  • Cameras: rear - 5MP photo, 1080p video. Front - 1.2MP photo, 720p video
  • Battery: 32.4W-h lithium-polymer, up to 10 hours of work via WiFi, watching videos, listening to music. Models WiFi + Cellular, up to 9 hours on the Internet via a cellular network.

Intermediaries for purchase abroad

Buying in Russia
In Russia will appear from November 15.
Apple Store Russia
Messenger
M Video

Current promotions when buying an iPad Air
1. For Sberbank cardholders
http://spasibosberbank.ru/actions/?partner_id=37.
When buying in the White Wind, 5.5% will return with THANKS bonuses that equate to rubles.
Promptedstepchik

Dear writers, please read before sending the message:
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • Respect interlocutors, do not swear, do not be rude.
  • From the photos and screenshots do not make a sheet on the whole screen, remove under the spoiler. In addition, readthis topic.
  • You can thank a member by raising their reputation by clicking the Reputation: "+" button located under the member's nickname. If you have less than 15 messages, click on the "Complaint" button (under the participant's reputation) and let us know who helped you (whom to put the "+")

Post has been editedT0ugh - 04.10.14, 23:51
Reason for editing: Link to marriage added

Rep: (27)
Well, the start is given ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgUoLDTLPR0...player_embedded

Rep: (1)
In China, it is surprisingly small demand, today bought without problems. There are everywhere and in all colors and with different amounts of memory. Probably the Chinese are waiting for mini retina.

Rep: (23)
aha ... and on avito the prices are already under 100 ... madhouse ...

Posted on 11/01/2013 11:18:

In China, it is surprisingly small demand, today bought without problems. There are everywhere and in all colors and with different amounts of memory. Probably the Chinese are waiting for mini retina.

Ah .. I would like to take it with pleasure already at the normal price ....

Rep: (19)
An hour ago, I made an order for Air at the Apple Online Store, they accepted the order, the money was already written off. Will wait. Mediator - SHF.

Post has been editedmiudepoole - 01.11.13, 11:22

Rep: (0)
An hour ago, I made an order for Air at the Apple Online Store, they accepted the order, the money was already written off. Will wait. Mediator - SHF.

tell me what% is the mediator? and how much for delivery? shf - this shopfans.ru?

Rep: (19)
Aue @ 11/01/2013, 13:23*
tell me what% is the mediator?

Yes, it is Shopfans. Go to their website, there you can quickly and easily calculate the approximate cost of the package, insurance, making packages, etc. Everything is there, do not be lazy, you will know more.

and with our sim cards will work?

Rep: (20)
Aue @ 11/01/2013, 1:40*
and with our sim cards will work?

of course it will be

Rep: (6)
Also made an order, but the money has not yet withdrawn .... processing items ....
Ordered 32 gray + cellular intermediary polar explorers

Can I have more pliz? How much is the price getting bigger?
Is it real that for example the youngest model can be obtained for 499 + about 70-100 dollars in delivery?

Post has been editedSherlockA - 01.11.13, 15:32

SherlockA @ 11/01/2013, 4:20 PM*
Can I have more pliz? How much is the price getting bigger?
Is it real that for example the youngest model can be obtained for 499 + about 70-100 dollars in delivery?

It depends on your intermediary, and the method of delivery, if you buy an ipad in a tax-free state, it will cost you $ 499 and delivery to Russia is about $ 60

So also tax. And who will tell you, is it cheaper than in CU? I just took it there.

Rep: (69)
I ordered 32gb + wifi, the money was withdrawn within an hour, the intermediary shopfans.

Rep: (25)
Similarly, I ordered a minimum salary for shopfans, already sent: D
Oh, this carpet is just sent: (

Post has been editeddeninbruges - 01.11.13, 18:47

Rep: (5)
I first wanted to order, then I decided to take a pause before the iPad Mini 2 with the Retina display ... I don’t want a big one somehow ... it seems that the iPad Air will not be able to cause such a furore and shortage like the new iPhone 5S

So, the mini is not yet on sale:?

Rep: (1)
In states with a retina is not yet on sale

Rep: (69)
So, the mini is not yet on sale:?

Is it not the 20th will do?

Rep: (7)
And which operator to choose?
Or will they all work with our sims?

I thought on November 1 and Air and Mini will come out.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.01.21, 19:09