iPad Air
Are you satisfied with the new tablet?
Fully satisfied, there is no problem. [ 1193 ] ** [65,95%]
Satisfied, but minor flaws are present ... [ 480 ] ** [26,53%]
No, the tablet is mediocre - enough problems. [ 136 ] ** [7,52%]
Total votes: 1809

Rep: (304)
iPad Air (2013)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase | Battery | Accessories | Marriage: devices , common topic | FAQ | First aid | News and rumors

Attached Image

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
Specs
Colors:
  • Space gray
  • Silver
Models:
  • Wi-Fi (iPad4,1);
  • Wi-Fi + Cellular (iPad4,2)
Capacity:
  • 16 GB
  • 32 GB
  • 64 GB
  • 128 GB
Wireless connection:
  • Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n (802.11n in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands) and MIMO
  • Bluetooth 4.0
  • 4G / LTE in the ranges 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26
Display:
  • 9.7 "full sRGB Retina display with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 (264 ppi) made using IPS technology. Oleophobic coating that prevents the appearance of fingerprints.
64-bit dual-core A7 chip with a frequency of 1.4 GHz and an M7 coprocessor
Supported audio formats: AAC (from 8 to 320 kbps), protected by AAC (for files from iTunes Store), HE ‑ AAC, MP3 (from 8 to 320 kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4 , Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX +), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV. User adjustable maximum volume.
Camera:
  • Front 5 megapixel iSight camera with the ability to record video in 1080p
  • Front camera with a resolution of 1.2 megapixels and the ability to record video in 720p.
Sensors:
  • Three-axis gyroscope
  • Accelerometer
  • Ambient light sensor
Aluminium case
The size:
  • 240/169.5/7.5;
Weight:
  • 469 g. (Wi-Fi)
  • 478 g. (Wi-Fi + Cellular)
Connectors:
  • 3.5mm headphone jack
  • Lightning connector
Contents of delivery:
  • iPad Air
  • Lightning cable - USB
  • USB power adapter
4G / LTE network
iPad Air works in 4G / LTE networks in the territory of the Russian Federation for all operators, in those places where there is LTE coverage.

Learn more about LTE here:http://apple.com/ipad/LTE
Performance Reviews / Tests
iPad Air- "live" photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
The whole truth about the battery
Since the topic is often asked questions about how to properly charge the tablet, it was decided to make a special spoiler, under which reliable, official information will be collected:
  • Lithium-ion batteries have a high specific capacity, which provides a longer operating time with less weight. In addition, lithium-ion batteries can be recharged at any time, without waiting for them to fully discharge or recharge.
  • Most Li-ion battery is first charged to 80% in fast mode, and then proceed to trickle charging. For example, you will need about two hours to charge the iPad up to 80%, and then another two hours to charge the battery until the end - on the condition that you do not use your device while charging. Lithium-ion batteries can be recharged a large number of times, but this number is not infinite. It is the number of charge cycles. The implication is that you should use the charge to the end, but not necessarily charge the battery in one step. Let's say you use the iPad for several hours during the day. You use half the battery and then charge it to the end. If the next day you do the same thing, you get one charge cycle, not two, that is, one cycle can take several days. After each cycle of charging the battery capacity decreases slightly, but you can not worry: will take many charge cycles before the battery capacity on your laptop, iPod or iPad will decline to 80% of the original.
  • Lithium-ion batteries require constant maximum loads. If you do not use the device too often, spend at least one full charge cycle once a month.
A source: http://www.apple.com/ru/batteries/
FAQ
- Are bugs and marriage related to the iPad's country of origin?
- Not.

- I want to make a jailbreak. Where can I read how to do it?
пїЅ [FAQ] Guide to instructions for jailbreaking

- What is Siri and how to use it?
пїЅ Siri - FAQ

- The first time I got an Apple device, what should I do?
пїЅ Novice path

- Where to create an Apple ID?
пїЅ Apple Site Guide

- I want to learn more about my operating system on the device
пїЅ iOS 7.xx. - discussion
пїЅ iOS 8.xx. - discussion

- I need to reflash my iPhone
пїЅ Help and troubleshooting firmwareorHelp and problem solving for flashing

- Where can I download the latest official firmware?
пїЅ Official firmware for iPhone / iPod / iPad

- I want to flash the device, but do I need a jailbreak?
пїЅ Semi-Restore for iOS 5.0-8.1

- I want to buy a device. Where to ask where to buy it?
пїЅ iPad Air - Purchase

- Where can I find information about covers, films?
пїЅ iPad 3 / iPad 4 / iPad Air - Accessories

- How to distinguish a defective device from a non-defective one?
пїЅ Apple devices - marriage / differences.

- Where can I find out about Apple’s internal utilities?
пїЅ Apple Internal Utilities

- My battery is running out, where can I turn?
пїЅ IPad battery lifeortips on how to increase battery life in iOS 7

- I need to choose the optimal amount of iPad memory. Where should I go?
пїЅ Optimum iPad Memory Size

- I want to install applications for free, how to do it?
- You can specify several topics where to apply:
The last topic requires a jailbreak procedure.

- Where can I find out about promotions in the App Store?
пїЅ Promotions on the App Store

- I need a little help with the device
пїЅ iPad - Help

- I have problems with iTunes ...
пїЅ iTunes - Help

- I forgot my password on my iPhone, where should I go?
- If you and your iPad carried out the Jailbreak procedure, here:[FAQ] If you put a password on your iPhone / iPad / iPod touch and forgot it. If not - reflash the device.

- I want to know the current firmware, where should I turn?
пїЅ Device Firmware FAQ

- Unable to activate the device, you must enter your Apple ID
пїЅ I can not activate, requires apple ID

- I need to save a digital certificate (SHSH Blobs) for my device
пїЅ Saving SHSH for all iDevays

Post has been editedFilislav - 27.02.20, 07:32

Rep: (3)
MarkusDin @ 01.05.20, 18:37*
Whether to update the tablet with ios ios 10 to 12?

As stated above, the tablet for a long time lying idle, updated to 12 himself, is now lying without SIM cards, with permanently active wi-fi, loaded it 2 days ago, charge an additional 30%. A couple of hours the children were playing, hours spent in reading, another half an hour watching youtube. In my opinion, about the same battery and always kept.
still smooth interface. I like everything.

Rep: (68)
* StNff,
To get started, try a factory reset. If you do not help, firmware. Then Asc.

Rep: (0)
Who updated to 12.4.7, what's new, what's up with autonomy?
12.0.1 sit on like everything is OK, but when a lot of retarding tabs.

Rep: (126)
7Rezvan @ 23.05.20, 13:21*
12.0.1 sit on like everything is OK, but when a lot of retarding tabs.

It is better to have certainly not become, as these updates are rather "holes" in the security patch, rather than bear any direct changes to our devaysa.

Rep: (2)
Good day!
As iOS 10 works in Safari, if the page is reloaded often?
It is possible to roll back to the top ten without shh, a project called vieux, who may have rolled back
https://github.com/MatthewPierson/Vieux

SCM hello. People tell me how AMPs mouth of third-party programs on the ipad. or link

Rep: (126)
wedun97 @ 26.05.20, 12:41*
Good day!
As iOS 10 works in Safari, if the page is reloaded often?

Whatever optimization miracles they did not weld all the same 1GB of RAM make themselves felt. It may, of course, due to the lack of bells and whistles on the 12-ki ten and will be one / two tabs longer hold, but certainly no more ... But the FTC itself is not complicated manual (if you have a poppy or ready hakintosh) can safely try.
Ps, but if you do not have the MacBook hemorrhoids just not worth the effort.

Posted on 07/21/2020, 23:52:

xokai @ 21.07.20, 20:33*
People tell me how AMPs mouth of third-party programs on the ipad. or link

You mean the installation through cydia? If yes, then it is useless ios 12 (for it is necessary to restart the device to install cracked store and jailbreak at this time flies, and then pick one of the patients I have become ...). But if much zamorochitsya and first do a rollback on ios 10, and already there to do a full jailbreake (which does not fly, but not the fact that it is for the dozens (at least I did not see. Is any)), it did so to put application to bypass the app store can be.

Post has been editedBetaViskis - 21.07.20, 23:55

Rep: (248)
* xokai,
AppSync for iOS 5 - 13

BetaViskis @ 21.07.20, 23:48*
But if much zamorochitsya and first do a rollback on ios 10, and already there to do a full jailbreake (which does not fly, but not the fact that it is for the dozens (at least I did not see. Is any))
Only semipegged (which is rebooted). EIR on 2 sit on 10.2.1 with Jail and not complaining, as far as possible the first father also evacuated, because the brakes 12.

Guys .... when you press the top of the screen is turned on, as the Tipo on Android the locket, like turn off the ego? To apply directly to your desktop ???

* xokai,
Ceyla Without in any way, but the fact is that this lock screen displays all the information and do not at all wise to disable it, especially in the 12th-axis did fine: enough to hold your finger on the bottom edge of the screen and leaves.

Rep: (36)
Guys this question, I do not know whom to ask decided to write here. iPad air on firmware 12.4. I decided to update the firmware through 12.4.8 DFU mode. The plate was determined aytyuns, is learned from, and then scraping on the computer several times more likely switched iPad and then the fun begins, iTunes will no longer see my iPad and climbs here such error.
Mistake
Attached Image

As this whole thing to win?

* DenisKiselev,
Error 4005 (Post nop_kin # 79086438)

* ivan1999 ,
Does not help. Reinstalling aytyuns, perekacheval firmware, it is lit in the apple and everything (iPad)
Rearranged the USB port, and sees his aytyuns, serial number displayed. Removing the software Preparing iPad to restore, restart, and the expectation of infinite IPad, Apple on the tablet is on and everything.

* DenisKiselev,
I was once that the tuna was giving an error. Helped 3u tools - there are several ways firmware. A tablet is now junk? If the work can not touch?

Post has been editedivan1999 - 28.07.20, 20:19

* ivan1999
Tuna reinstalled again, just that.
Like something stirred, and shoelace took another baseus
I run Verdict: Updated tuna and replacement strap.

Post has been editedDenisKiselev - 28.07.20, 20:43
Reason for editing:.

Rep: (60)
Does the tablet external drives 12 on iOS? Will there be enough power for the drive?

Rep: (26)
Need help, aypad was in poor condition, battered and broken body touch. He fully understood until the removal of the battery and card, in order to straighten the body, after the assembly has been sent on a shelf and eventually discharged to zero. After some time, it was bought by touch, by connecting of course asked to connect the charger, after he was involved with!% And charge up to 12%. Once again I was turned off and dismantled, because forgot to connect the cable with the volume buttons. After reclosing already showed 100% charge and turns off when charging is disabled after 20 seconds, giving the screen a request to connect to the network, and so all around. In 3uTools all the information about the battery is shown as seen in the history of such a picture:
Attached Image
Attached Image

The question is what could be the problem and how it Fix? Sin on the power controller, but how could I hurt him I'll never know, because the second parsing, I did not even touch the board, but just hooked loop with the buttons ... But change it no longer profitable in principle, b / in a tablet cheaper costs.

Post has been editedRuLight - 31.07.20, 15:42

* RuLight,
Version with sdohshey battery has not been considered?

Rep: (26)
* ivan1999, No, it is fairly well kept after all this time, and after the first showdown is properly charged.
When the state tried to disconnect the battery and reconnect the tablet will reboot and show the correct 1%, but after connecting to the network jumped dramatically to 100%.
At the second attempt briknulas firmware via PC easy reflash tobish charge it holds ... But after a full-on, it is switched off again due to lack of power.

Post has been editedRuLight - 31.07.20, 16:30

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/08/20, 22:15