iPad Air
Are you satisfied with the new tablet?
Fully satisfied, there is no problem. [ 1193 ] ** [65,95%]
Satisfied, but minor flaws are present ... [ 480 ] ** [26,53%]
No, the tablet is mediocre - enough problems. [ 136 ] ** [7,52%]
Total votes: 1809

Rep: (304)
iPad Air (2013)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase | Battery | Accessories | Marriage: devices , common topic | FAQ | First aid | News and rumors

Attached Image

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
Specs
Colors:
  • Space gray
  • Silver
Models:
  • Wi-Fi (iPad4,1);
  • Wi-Fi + Cellular (iPad4,2)
Capacity:
  • 16 GB
  • 32 GB
  • 64 GB
  • 128 GB
Wireless connection:
  • Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n (802.11n in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands) and MIMO
  • Bluetooth 4.0
  • 4G / LTE in the ranges 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26
Display:
  • 9.7 "full sRGB Retina display with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 (264 ppi) made using IPS technology. Oleophobic coating that prevents the appearance of fingerprints.
64-bit dual-core A7 chip with a frequency of 1.4 GHz and an M7 coprocessor
Supported audio formats: AAC (from 8 to 320 kbps), protected by AAC (for files from iTunes Store), HE ‑ AAC, MP3 (from 8 to 320 kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4 , Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX +), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV. User adjustable maximum volume.
Camera:
  • Front 5 megapixel iSight camera with the ability to record video in 1080p
  • Front camera with a resolution of 1.2 megapixels and the ability to record video in 720p.
Sensors:
  • Three-axis gyroscope
  • Accelerometer
  • Ambient light sensor
Aluminium case
The size:
  • 240/169.5/7.5;
Weight:
  • 469 g. (Wi-Fi)
  • 478 g. (Wi-Fi + Cellular)
Connectors:
  • 3.5mm headphone jack
  • Lightning connector
Contents of delivery:
  • iPad Air
  • Lightning cable - USB
  • USB power adapter
4G / LTE network
iPad Air works in 4G / LTE networks in the territory of the Russian Federation for all operators, in those places where there is LTE coverage.

Learn more about LTE here:http://apple.com/ipad/LTE
Performance Reviews / Tests
iPad Air- "live" photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
The whole truth about the battery
Since the topic is often asked questions about how to properly charge the tablet, it was decided to make a special spoiler, under which reliable, official information will be collected:
  • Lithium-ion batteries have a high specific capacity, which provides a longer operating time with less weight. In addition, lithium-ion batteries can be recharged at any time, without waiting for them to fully discharge or recharge.
  • Most Li-ion battery is first charged to 80% in fast mode, and then proceed to trickle charging. For example, you will need about two hours to charge the iPad up to 80%, and then another two hours to charge the battery until the end - on the condition that you do not use your device while charging. Lithium-ion batteries can be recharged a large number of times, but this number is not infinite. It is the number of charge cycles. The implication is that you should use the charge to the end, but not necessarily charge the battery in one step. Let's say you use the iPad for several hours during the day. You use half the battery and then charge it to the end. If the next day you do the same thing, you get one charge cycle, not two, that is, one cycle can take several days. After each cycle of charging the battery capacity decreases slightly, but you can not worry: will take many charge cycles before the battery capacity on your laptop, iPod or iPad will decline to 80% of the original.
  • Lithium-ion batteries require constant maximum loads. If you do not use the device too often, spend at least one full charge cycle once a month.
A source: http://www.apple.com/ru/batteries/
FAQ
- Are bugs and marriage related to the iPad's country of origin?
- Not.

- I want to make a jailbreak. Where can I read how to do it?
пїЅ [FAQ] Guide to instructions for jailbreaking

- What is Siri and how to use it?
пїЅ Siri - FAQ

- The first time I got an Apple device, what should I do?
пїЅ Novice path

- Where to create an Apple ID?
пїЅ Apple Site Guide

- I want to learn more about my operating system on the device
пїЅ iOS 7.xx. - discussion
пїЅ iOS 8.xx. - discussion

- I need to reflash my iPhone
пїЅ Help and troubleshooting firmwareorHelp and problem solving for flashing

- Where can I download the latest official firmware?
пїЅ Official firmware for iPhone / iPod / iPad

- I want to flash the device, but do I need a jailbreak?
пїЅ Semi-Restore for iOS 5.0-8.1

- I want to buy a device. Where to ask where to buy it?
пїЅ iPad Air - Purchase

- Where can I find information about covers, films?
пїЅ iPad 3 / iPad 4 / iPad Air - Accessories

- How to distinguish a defective device from a non-defective one?
пїЅ Apple devices - marriage / differences.

- Where can I find out about Apple’s internal utilities?
пїЅ Apple Internal Utilities

- My battery is running out, where can I turn?
пїЅ IPad battery lifeortips on how to increase battery life in iOS 7

- I need to choose the optimal amount of iPad memory. Where should I go?
пїЅ Optimum iPad Memory Size

- I want to install applications for free, how to do it?
- You can specify several topics where to apply:
The last topic requires a jailbreak procedure.

- Where can I find out about promotions in the App Store?
пїЅ Promotions on the App Store

- I need a little help with the device
пїЅ iPad - Help

- I have problems with iTunes ...
пїЅ iTunes - Help

- I forgot my password on my iPhone, where should I go?
- If you and your iPad carried out the Jailbreak procedure, here:[FAQ] If you put a password on your iPhone / iPad / iPod touch and forgot it. If not - reflash the device.

- I want to know the current firmware, where should I turn?
пїЅ Device Firmware FAQ

- Unable to activate the device, you must enter your Apple ID
пїЅ I can not activate, requires apple ID

- I need to save a digital certificate (SHSH Blobs) for my device
пїЅ Saving SHSH for all iDevays

Post has been editedFilislav - 27.02.20, 07:32

Rep: (15)
Cuper1978 @ 3.11.2013, 10:49*
And can anyone clarify the situation with LTE? When Apple will allow 4G in Russia to use on its devices, will the new Aipads have such an opportunity, or not?

When allowed, willhttp://www.apple.com/ipad/LTE/
IPad Air and Mini2 of the same model (as opposed to 5s) with support for all LTE frequencies.

Post has been editedDr.StepX - 03.11.13, 10:31

Rep: (535)
cuper1978 @ 11/03/2013, 09:22*
This is certainly not gud, but still the sound should be more voluminous ?!

Of course, the sound really became more voluminous and powerful, I sometimes even turn on the radio and put the tablet on the shelf-volume is enough for an average room.
cuper1978 @ 11/03/2013, 09:22*
What do you think about LTE on Air will work in Russia? Just as in the case of the 5S will need some kind of specific model?

Honestly, I do not know.

Rep: (135)
Tell me, did the fifth pad finally get a stereo sound and a stereo microphone? Two speakers and a dual microphone?

Rep: (45)
nothing_personal @ 11/03/2013, 11:27*
Honestly, I do not know.

Thank.
As they say, we will wait. I think soon there will be plenty of information.

This is what is really very necessary, because this is an update of the firmware, because yesterday I caught the respring when choosing a radio station, because of this, the usage statistics disappeared .... :-( By the way, maybe you already have some solution for installing your wallpaper? Tk now, if you install your own, they increase very much, respectively, the quality is lost :-(

Posted on 11/03/2013 10:37:

Gnom17x @ 11/03/2013, 09:33*
Tell me, did the fifth pad finally get a stereo sound and a stereo microphone? Two speakers and a dual microphone?

The dynamics are exactly two and the microphones are also two, one on the “back”, the second on the end ....

>The dynamics are exactly two ...

I think two speakers almost certainly imply stereo sound, but it would be desirable to know for sure.

Cool it turns out, healthy and fat models since the first Pada had one speaker, and the ultra-thin and airy iPad 5 has as many as two - there was a place - (((

gnom17x
2 speakers = stereo ...

Post has been editednothing_personal - 03.11.13, 11:23

okaydanil
I do not agree. I'm wondering if the two-channel sound goes to two speakers and that's it. The volume will be.

gnom17x
If during playback you move the "mono-audio" slider the sound changes for the worse, respectively, we can conclude that there are two channels, the only thing, as I said above, the stereo effect is rather weak, but it is 100% !!!

Rep: (232)
Sister right now in the states, these eirs say there - darkness, no one takes at all, you can come and buy any modification, but 5s of current is on order!

Rep: (2)
PSyLiquid @ 11/03/2013, 07:09*
Sister right now in the states, these eirs say there - darkness, no one takes at all, you can come and buy any modification, but 5s of current is on order!

For ipads, demand is always relatively less than for iPhones. Well, mini 2, I do not think

Rep: (232)
TambourineMan, I think all the second minicar waiting stupidly

Rep: (307)
Appeared review onmobile-review.
About the speakers -
Mobile-review.com
In my opinion, Air has an even better sound than MacBook Air 11, it is surround, interesting.

Rep: (54)
When smartcase on sale will someone tell me?

21st_Ghost
I do not agree with this statement, because I have the 11th EIR and I can’t say that the sound of the iPad is more interesting ... There is something in common, but the iPad sounds quieter + there is no such stereo effect as in the MacBook, respectively, you can forget about the volume : smile:

What really pleases you is the temperature of the device while working with heavy applications / games, the iPad is really a little warm, much colder than 3 / 4th generation: smile:

Post has been editednothing_personal - 04.11.13, 01:43

Rep: (307)
another review onixbt. It seems there was not here ...

Post has been edited21st_Ghost - 04.11.13, 02:34

Rep: (29)
How is it with heating with active data transmission via wifi? IPhone 5s is heated like a stove just (

Rep: (24)
PSyLiquid @ 11/03/2013, 17:09*

And not only in the States. I calmly bought the first day of sales at Apstore in Birmingham. By the way about the 5S, too, no problems, any colors in stock. Prilitev to myself in Lithuania learned that the iPad Air is already on sale and from our representative Apple, and at the same price :) So that there is really no shortage.

Rep: (0)
Does the operator logo to Ayr for MTS
Sell ​​Apple iPad Air 128GB with Wi-Fi Sprint Space Gray or Silver

Posted on 11/04/2013, 10:03:

Apple iPad Air 128GB with Wi-Fi Verizon Space Gray or Silver

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/08/20, 15:01