Our | Discusses issues on the development section

Rep: (2808)
Take a breath in the new life section? In general, do not hesitate to offer your ideas.

- Navigator in the photo section

Rep: (81)
Yes, and discussions from technical point of view in this competition is optional — the message itself is important!

Yeah, we can send: D
Thinking out loud:
Of course, your own child is positive for parents. Someone has positive memories of viewing photos from a day trip to Barcelona, ​​and someone else has grimacing faces of friends and drinking companions. Twenty-fifths have cute little domesticated little faces ...
My view on the competition (clear contenders for victory - without distribution in places):
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/185215/x_1c7a794a.jpg
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/185055/_IGP4415_1_.jpg
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/184981/2008_08_29_12_11_30.JPG
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/185738/IMG_8924_resized.jpg

Post has been editedSolar_x - 25.02.09, 21:01

Rep: (209)
kochrob, I have to note that this is always a big dilemma - the choice between quality and mass. Unfortunately, the second always excludes the first. If the administration needs to fill our section with low-grade mindless kitsch toilet flats, this is her right. I reserve the right not to participate in this process and to distance myself from it. There are a lot of photo-kalo-collections on the Internet, why is there also a photo-section onsavagemessiahzine.comdo the same? I was always pleased by the fact that the photo section onsavagemessiahzine.comwas a really interesting community of like-minded people, passionate about photography, primarily as an art, seeking to raise their own level and help others to rise. A very strong team in my opinion has already gathered here, and more and more new people, equally enthusiastic and strong, constantly came. This is what I put into the concept of "quality". But, apparently, the administration did not like this state of affairs, it needed a “mass character”. For God's sake! But without me ...

aleks-man why in quotes? I really dislike dilettancy and kitsch.

kochrob, ... But, apparently, the administration did not like this situation, it needed a "mass character". For God's sake! But without me ...

Alexey, do not worry so much. In the end, participation in the competition is a private matter of any forumchanin. And if I do not want to participate in it, to exhibit my work next to sleeping cats, then I will not.
And yet - we are not on a specific site of amateur photographers dedicated only to photos, so it’s not worth counting on a high level of shots, and you shouldn’t expect that sent photos will be strictly moderated and deleted as "dilettan and low artistic and technical quality" . So - forget it. We will find the best ones without competitions;)

Rep: (192)
Thank you for not being indifferent. Alexey, your indignation is excessive. Competition is competition. There is a set of works. Well, what can you do if the main positive person is painting a sleeping drunk? At that moment for them it was more than positive. Not everyone knows how to abstract from personal emotions when evaluating a photo.
Vladimir, one hundred percent hit the point with your favorite work. It's nice that they singled out the same thing. I would try to twist the photo with faces to find the best angle. It is a pity that the snowman is hard-cropped on the right.

Posted on 02/25/2009, 15:22:

By the way, and we (the "photo" section can invite the authors you like (in the sense: have you grown enough already)?

Solar_x, I'm not worried. I'm just disgusted. Just as disgusting to any normal person, when a congress or a gala concert "Radio Chanson" is organized at the Conservatory. Disgusting to gag reflex. And do not convince: "Yes, be patient you quietly here in the smoking room ... Get mad and leave!" They may leave, but only I will leave earlier. And I’m hardly likely to come again, because there’s nothing more to do here ... for me personally ...

kochrob, And you can decipher more than the sequence "Competition is a competition"? What is meant? What does the competition can be moderated? What can not be put up to normal conditions for participation in the competition? What exactly? And this is the infantile "What can I do? .." I am also very "liked." When the various normal contests were offered before - everything drowned in discussions and did not reach anything normal. Even before the end, the last contest was not brought. And here from the Bay-junction, without any discussion - both on! - Wolve decision of the party and government. Yes, and with some freebie in the form of a prize. And in the truth, what can I do? Pray and thanks to the forehead about the floor beat ... It is impossible to object ...

Invite "photographers" with satuff "tits. No" and "Reitme.ru" - from the mass will popret in the section !!!

Post has been editedBombilCalabasov - 25.02.09, 16:05

Rep: (1204)
It seems to me that it is in general characteristic of man - to rejoice at friends, family, pets, regardless of the level of intelligence (although the situation at the moment is somewhat deplorable).
Of course, a snowman can also be the only source of positive, if there is no one nearby who would be able to understand your sublime nature.
From time immemorial at the fairs, the village and yard people were going to, to see others, to show themselves.
Why be surprised - here, today he is here. If it was a secular party, I would put on a tuxedo ...
But, in any case, despite the simplicity and excessive spontaneity, these people evoke more warm feelings than someone sitting in a corner in a Byron posture.
And, to some extent, each of us is to blame for the fact that the general cultural level is so low.

Post has been editedmyrainbow - 25.02.09, 18:52

Rep: (373)
myrainbow
The fact is that photos of friends, family and pets cause a strong positive effect only in a person whose friends are friends, family, pets and, not least, whose photos.
And in this competition would need photos that carry a positive all others.

And, to some extent, each of us is to blame for the fact that the general cultural level is so low.

And what's the cultural level? The problem is that people are not explained in detail what photos to upload.
And by the fact that the person posted a photo of his guinea pig, or just a photo of nature, it is not possible to judge its cultural level.

Post has been editedShedal - 25.02.09, 17:25

Rep: (1204)
Shedal
In terms of the cultural level, the person expressed himself above, and if you saw all the photos - do not distort your soul, in principle, I understand his chagrin, just do not accept his attitude to the situation. Although, as I understand it, he previously offered some decent things, he is annoyed.
And, globally, I agree with you. The organization has pumped up a bit.
And the cute animals I personally cause a positive, regardless of their affiliation.

Post has been editedmyrainbow - 25.02.09, 19:00

It's not that garbage turned out instead of the competition. Fakapy are all. It's about ... When, instead of a normal perception, critics say to you: "Shush! The administration decided so! Do not blather!" And the moderator of the section so diligently handles pens: "Well, what can I do?!"

Yes, indeed, if the administration decided to arrange a toilet from the photo section, then ordinary users can do little here. The moderator probably could, but did not want to ... Well, I personally can only do one thing - carry my work out of this outhouse. What I did. In the outhouse, I do not exhibit. Disdainful, sir, you see ...

BombilCalabasov
Stop stop. The sort here, in my opinion, is only one topic - a competitive one. What does the rest of the section? This, in fact, does not apply to him in any way and will in no way affect him.

Shedal @ 25.2.2009, 19:41*
BombilCalabasov
Stop stop. The sort here, in my opinion, is only one topic - a competitive one. What does the rest of the section? This, in fact, does not apply to him in any way and will in no way affect him.

that's it - did not affect and will not. How many of the contestants posted photos in other sections? and leave the site ... :-) this protest is inadequate to the situation, no one will understand it and (in 90%) everyone will come back ;-)

Well, I personally can only do one thing - carry my work out of this toilet. What I did.

And not only photos, but also useful posts, in particular, the caps of many topics and articles on underwater photography.
It is as if I, when the last time "left" from the forum, would have said: "I am disgusted here, it has become too many youngsters." And would delete the program directory.
In my opinion, the gesture is unworthy of Bombil Mateich Calabasov, whom I always knew as a person who helped the members of the forum with all my heart.

And the hysterical inscriptions, which now flaunt in the caps of the themes, are not spitting in the direction of the administration, but in the direction of ordinary users of the photo section.
Think again, Alexey.

Post has been editedShedal - 25.02.09, 20:18

BombilCalabasov
When you calm down and look around, you will understand that this competition is different from the previously latter coverage of participants. In essence, we are in the photo section of boiling in our own juice. And in contests, we have been rapidly, participated themselves. Hence the reverent attitude to the laidden works (most of course). And garbage was less, but he was. Now there is an advertisement on each page in each topic "Competition for the most positive frame". And it does not matter that there are prizes. Advertising worked. If any of the early competitions organized such - they would get the same. The more general there was the topic, the more marriage would be laid out. Remember: in the "summer" as far as the average level is in comparison with the "portrait", for example. And as it was not a filter in the quality of the pictures at the discretion of the moderator, so there is no now. This is a competition. There was also no discussion of work in a competitive topic. Will not be it now. I think this topic is enough to parse pictures. For the sim, the work continues in normal mode.

M
BombilCalabasov temporarily unable to answer you.

Rep: (835)
I will allow myself a little express, criticize whose work I don't want to make sense (and not such a person to water someone's mud, although it gives pleasure to someone), everyone will still remain with his opinion, I just wanted to say that all the concept of a positive is different as well as tastes (why should I have positive emotions from the type of snowman if I don't like winter? Although only one thing I am happy to go to ice fishing in the winter and so to speak, or even some say that The children (or their photos) cause stormy emotions, let me not agree, no matter whose child is someone else, it is important that he is, although who doesn't have them will not understand, because children are flowers of life, right?) And it is possible to argue here to infinity, just what is this sense? I myself first thought to put a photo or not, but since I never participated in such contests, I just decided to try, although I'm not sure now, I thought could remove, that's all I wanted to say.

serious offer ;-) wrote and commas arranged for a long time? : D

valdemard,
When you ask a question, first ask yourself: "Am I ready to hear the answer?".
If you have posted a photo on public, then be ready for constructive analysis.

Big doubts aboutauthorship. Pictures taken professionally. And at the same time such a master of his craft, specially registered for the contest on the forum, did not bother to save EXIF. Strange. Is not it? I wonder why during the competition of soap bubbles the light was set so qualitatively?

Big doubts aboutauthorship. Pictures taken professionally.

somehow I stumbled upon the story that a network of some US supermarkets, one of whose services was to print pictures in minilabs, refused to accept the pictures to one guy, referring to the fact that the cards were of "obviously professional quality that did not match the image of the client , and probably violated someone's copyrights ... "The boy took a photo himself, which was later proved in court :-)
These pictures now look in the internet, look for ...

Post has been editedSolar_x - 28.02.09, 22:21

first link:http://radiorecord.ru/forum/index.php?show...p;p=141362&but I was left unsatisfied with the request ... and continued ... and here it began:
http://www.photosight.ru/photos/1308562/?from_member"This Spring" - by While (true) ...
True, among the photos of this author on the photosite I did not find the picture with soap bubbles ...

Post has been editedSolar_x - 28.02.09, 22:44

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.01.21, 19:42